Honorbuddy Automated Botting Guide! Farm and sell without using your computer! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

arczi19's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honorbuddy Automated Botting Guide! Farm and sell without using your computer!

Honorbuddy Automated Botting Guide!

Hello and welcome!

I 've been a "botter" for many years now and I've always been amazed by what bots can do. I've decided to put together a guide for other people, so that you can enjoy botting even more!

This guide will show you how to set your computer in a way where your bot farms your ores/herbs and lists them on Auction House without any interaction from you!

Main features of the guide:
    - simple and easy to follow instructions with images!
    - no more time wasted on listing auctions on AH!
    - once set up just click the button and you're done!

All for the price of $10 dollars, that's including any future updates to the guide!

Few notes:

The guide assumes that you’ve used Honorbuddy and Gatherbuddy2 software before and you are familiar with its basic functionality.

The guide also assumes following scenario: you’ve been using Gatherbuddy2 for some time now and every now and then you log onto your banker character and list everything you’ve gathered on AH and/or C.O.D. it to other players. Your farming toon has always been sending stuff to your banker through the in game mail. However, it is fairly simple and easy to adjust this scenario to other situations (such as farming and selling on 1 character, which would only take 2 more minute to configure), but at the moment they are not described in the guide. I will add more information to the guide over the time.

The guide makes use of few different tools and programs that are available for free to everyone - this guide shows how to use them in an effective and automated way!

I offer my assistance as well as support through Ownedcore and email: [email protected]. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any enquires!

Click below to buy:

Honorbuddy Automated Botting Guide! Farm and sell without using your computer!
    corran11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fellow botters, i can honestly recommend you this awesome guide!

i didnt even realize that botting + posting autions can be fully automated and 100% afkable!

great guide, noob friendly, with pictures and stuff. and arczi answered my email within 3 mins

minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol wtf? ppl really buy this?

you can post acutions from the internet AH, and ofc can you bot 100% and not be at your comp..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    lol wtf? ppl really buy this?

you can post acutions from the internet AH, and ofc can you bot 100% and not be at your comp..
    You obviously didn't even read the description.
    You've completely misunderstood the point of this guide. If you were to post auctions from the internet (on your computer, mobile, whatever) you still have to do some work - unlike in my guide, where everything is done automatically without you lifting a finger.

Glerup's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [App] - HBRelog, an opensource relogger - Save 10 $ ( Im not the developer of this amazin tool )

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glerup View Post
    [App] - HBRelog, an opensource relogger - Save 10 $ ( Im not the developer of this amazin tool )
    Again, please read the description. I'm not selling any tools at all, I'm selling a GUIDE.

mansellboi's Avatar Banned Mansellboi's Wow Service CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you serious? lol

Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mm took me 10 mins to set up all this automatically. use multizones profile and relogger(hbrelog, arelog etc.) maybe there's some cool private profiles to go with this guide though, then it might be worth it.