Unbanning Method, high success percentage. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Fuxtobegiven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unbanning Method, high success percentage.

I'm selling my unbanning method for people to use on ownedcore. The price is 25$ (USD). You can contact me on skype, or by PM here. This method has been used by people who used the VotuuS dupe method, and were still able to get their accounts unbanned.

Confirmed reversed account action : 3
    Pending reversal of account action : 7
    Account action NOT reversed : 0

add me up, please dont spam me to give it to you for free :'(

Proof of unbanning: View image: Untitled

Unbanning Method, high success percentage.
    dorkz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trustfull seller! My unban is still in progress, lets see....

Roflcopterlmao's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, does it makes any difference if I already sent one/two/three/whatever appeals?

or, If I have only DC myself/reset the profession daily-cd sometimes/dupe about 10~50 cards/exploited the dupe the maximum I could?

and, does the account age counts? the older the account better the chance etc?

sorry for the bad english, hope you understood every question, waiting for anwsers (:
    Last edited by Roflcopterlmao; 01-12-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Kiermac's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep lets hope so! Same here!

ganta69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling out the bullshit flag on this. Email has several language errors in places that would lead me to believe the person writing it was not very good with English. A screen shot of the "resolved" status in your battle.net account screen would be more convincing.

Buyer Beware.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ganta69 View Post
    Pulling out the bullshit flag on this. Email has several language errors in places that would lead me to believe the person writing it was not very good with English. A screen shot of the "resolved" status in your battle.net account screen would be more convincing.

Buyer Beware.
    I've said this 100 times before, so I'll make it 101. It was hand written by someone, not a cookie cutter. I guess they were in a rush to get to other tickets. GG.

Shizzl3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm would be interested in this, but would need a bit of a better proof, honestly..

The uploaded screenshot doesn't prove anything related to the perm bans from the dupe exploit..
    No offense is intended, but I'm just asking you to maybe get a more convincing screenshot, or something that could confirm the unbans specifically related to those perm'bans from the dupe exploit.

Thanks in advance !

WonderousKeys's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw this in VoTuUS's thread about the dupe, a conversation between OP and somebody who wanted to buy the method.

You can read the unfolding events on the last two pages of the thread here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...e-dupe-97.html (-Rollback - DC Players - Incomplete Dupe-) if you want more detail. You aren't able to get the complete story but this kind of leads you to a worth while conclusion. Beware

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Morbidavarice View Post
    Saw this in VoTuUS's thread about the dupe, a conversation between OP and somebody who wanted to buy the method.

You can read the unfolding events on the last two pages of the thread here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...e-dupe-97.html (-Rollback - DC Players - Incomplete Dupe-) if you want more detail. You aren't able to get the complete story but this kind of leads you to a worth while conclusion. Beware
    Correction.. He wasn't try to buy it. He was trying to get me to give it to him for free, saying that "I should have released it for free to the community" just some swag-fag kid who doesn't want to pay for his stuff.