Eu - Us | RBG BOOST | ARENA CARRY | R1, GLADIATOR, HERO | COACHING | CAP SELF PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 38 12345 ... LastLast
    Rb Gaming's Avatar Banned Professional Pvp Player CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eu - Us | RBG BOOST | ARENA CARRY | R1, GLADIATOR, HERO | COACHING | CAP SELF PLAY

Originally Posted by aniju View Post
    Great Service, got my 0-2200 today. Good tactics, 100% working.
    Very friendly.

Also i think cheapest you can find.

Best Regards
    Originally Posted by qaz87 View Post
    Great service! Couldnt believe i hit 2.7k in 4hours.
    +1 from me

Originally Posted by HDruidHunter View Post
    Used the 1.85 to 2.2k service, which I got the rating with 2 wins. Good service, easy to chat with on Skype and clear instructions provided.

The first evening we attempted to do it was unlucky due to many people queueing - refund was given so that I was never out of pocket. We tried again the next day to great success.
    Originally Posted by Marvelous View Post
    alright here is my feedback
    at first i thought the price was too good to be true. and boy was my doubt wrong. this is by a long shot the BEST support i had business with.

you pay way LESS than ANY boost website out there and not only that but the service is matched to whatever you demand. time/date all not a problem they will do it for you.
    service is fast. they make it NOT look like wintrading but it turns out to look very legit (which technically it is)

Service: A+
    Professionalism: A++
    Speed: A+

Clear your doubts the boost is REAL. those extremely low prices are REAL.
    Thank you Northernlord and crew my alt is coming back to you every season. and telling my friends about your service.

I had to put in this feedback because they honestly deserve it and more.
    Originally Posted by BlackFaworit View Post
    100 percent raliable service!!! ;]
    Originally Posted by Aurina View Post
    Just talked to Northernlord/Frostbitten on Skype. He offers a good price, seperate payment and good security. (screenshots, etc.)

Good english - so far looking very good!

Going to order Hero in 2-3 days when my internet is fixed
    Originally Posted by Rimick View Post
    It is a very good seller, I will recontact you for my future orders.
    I took a rbg boost 2k to 2K2
    I recommend to everyone
    Originally Posted by Nhira View Post
    I can recommend this guy.
    He is legit, fast and cheap.
    He got my paladin from 960 rat to 2436 in a few hours, plus he up 236 extra rat.

Overall I was very satisfied with his services and he is definitely my guy when I'll be in need of boosting services next time.

+Rep from me and keep up your AWESOME work.

Thanks.

Sergio. ( Sorry for bad english :/ )
    Originally Posted by 3g3r0 View Post
    Have almost completed my hero order, and all I can say is: These guys are great!
    They're nice, personal service, we could split my order up on any number of days etc.
    Overall just very nice, I can recommend em! Oh, and they're cheaper than most

(Didn't expect my first ever post to be this, but I just had to recommend these guys!)
    Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    Nice service, fast smooth and legit i recommend!

+rep for fast boost on my alt!!
    Originally Posted by Nhira View Post
    Paladin boost complete, 960 rat to 2200. Result:

Dk boost complete, 959 rat to 2200. Result:

Fantastic service. Without problems. He got what I wanted done quickly and efficiently. If you need RBG boost, I definitely vouch for this guy.

We'll meet again next season!
    Originally Posted by Gunner112 View Post
    just got my 2.4k boost + additional 100 free rating! these guys are 100% legit and their work is amazing.
    i will order from you another time that is for sure!
    Originally Posted by proximity82 View Post
    i got 0-2200 first week reset than got 2200to 2700 day after. i just msg them and they replied like lightning in 2mins i was in the grp. 2-3 hours i took what i want. they are the professionals of this service. plus they gave me some more ratings and conquests and i thank them for all ! really good work. i got 2 more chars now i highly recommend them to everyone. ./hugz
    Originally Posted by Ultime View Post
    Really good service, was nervous thinking it was a scam, but talked to dova and frost and they manage to sort it all out for me. 10/10 will see you guys again on my alts hope i get some kinda discount for alts :P
    Originally Posted by nForce713 View Post
    Best boost ever. From 2200 to hero in 3 hours! Good prices and good support!
    Originally Posted by Aflame View Post
    Great service. Paid for hero package (+2.7k and conquest cap every week) and got it the next day (2.7k rating). Fast and reliable - very good support from Frost too.
    Originally Posted by gamersunite View Post
    Reliable, fast and professional service: I got my 2.4k order the day after i contacted them. Cant find any real complaints, they do it fast and efficient, thumbs up, keep up the good work guys :

Originally Posted by Rickii View Post
    Awesome service, 100% satisfied.
    I couldnt play alot of hours due to irl stuffs 2 days but they were more than happy to split it over 3 days for me.
    All in all it took probably 4-5 hours, fast and painless!

Thanks guys, you're awesome!
    Originally Posted by k4za View Post
    Awesome service and very good professionals! completed my order in just 3 hours!
    Originally Posted by Foghen View Post
    I want this so bad! Just so sad that I am alliance, would've bought Hero right away! :-(
    Originally Posted by dchaos View Post
    Great service, just took arround 4 hours to get to 2800, really amazing service, would recommend to everyone.
    Originally Posted by od1n0 View Post
    Ordered 2,2k rating today, got it tonight in 3 games.
    Very fast, friendly and LEGIT RBG service.

Originally Posted by Arisha View Post
    Great service! I was VERY VERY worried that this was a scam, but indeed i got my rating! From 750 to 2,7in about 4 hours from i got invite to group
    10/10 Speed on the boost
    10/10 On the communications - Trust me, i asked ALOT of questions, all of them got answered!
    10/10 On the price. Cheapest price if u dont bother to find a win-trade group!
    (I even did faction change to hookup with this service)
    I will for sure use these guys again

Thanks lot dudes, cya soon!
    Originally Posted by od1n0 View Post
    Ordered 2,2k rating today, got it tonight in 3 games.
    Very fast, friendly and LEGIT RBG service.
    Originally Posted by Makelarhs View Post
    i was going to start with "one of the best services at ownedcore" but then i thought better!
    THE BEST SERVICE AT OWNEDCORE AT BOOST RBG's IS THIS GUYS!!!
    they are legit, cheap (cant find cheaper price the past 9 months) and way to fast!!!!
    will bring my friends here!
    TY!!!
    Originally Posted by Metah View Post
    Great service with a good price, would recommend to anyone
    Completely trustworthy as they even played my character throughout the boost 10/10
    Hope to contact you again :P
    Originally Posted by DonCobo View Post
    I just finished the job. excellent service - my order was 1727-2200 but I get 2301 :-) and everything done without Alt + F4. I would definitely recommend. Take care guys! see you next week :-)
    Originally Posted by Makelarhs View Post
    25 wins and i'm happy again!!!
    going to order the 75wins at new season!!!
    really great work guys! keep up the good work!!
    Originally Posted by strikes View Post
    Just ordered 2.4 to 2.7k everything whent smooth
    Originally Posted by Zeugma View Post
    Did in 5 hours, very legit, people were fine, and they quickly answer to my request.

Thanks a lot,

Big +1.

PS : I ordered a 2k4 and i finished with 2490. =)
    Originally Posted by Dumania View Post
    After looking for a few RBG boosting services, I was glad I stumbled upon this thread. These guys are the real deal: - Maximum security - Clear rules about what and what not to do - Super and I mean SUPER nice service, fast replies. Everything you hope for when looking for that boost

10/10 for this ultra professional boosting company
    Originally Posted by 3g3r0 View Post
    Just wanted to recommend this again!
    Logged in yesterday, and was greeted by the Hero of the Horde achievement
    Has been one of the best services I've dealt with online, so if you have the money, but not the time/skill/team-mates to get what you want, definitely consider these guys!
    With the new seasons elite gear requiring 27000 conquest points, a 2200 rating will get you it in 8 weeks, compared to the 15 it takes with no RBG, so this is more relevant than ever!
    Originally Posted by Dizzy1337 View Post
    bought 2200 rating ,best, most reliable and cheapest RBG boosting service out there. Thanks
    Originally Posted by t4c View Post
    Just ordered 2.4k + 3 weeks of cap. In the process of 2.4k So far he has been very friendly and professional!
    Originally Posted by rizzla View Post
    Got 0-2400 and got it done within 4 hours.
    Perfect service this guy is legit
    Originally Posted by Reminantzz View Post
    VERY trustworthy, great service, will be buying on alts

got 100 more rating than i should've

<3 frostinheart
    Originally Posted by mathewhed View Post
    Bought boost 1600 to 1900 the boost took less than an hour and i ended up with 2000 rating
    Originally Posted by brentcula View Post
    I was first time customer, very nervous. Helped me through the whole process via skype through the entire thing. If you are on the fence about doing this type of stuff, I would say just skype Frostbite.
    Originally Posted by dynosaur View Post
    Frostbite has got to be the most easy going guy to deal with. He answered all my questions promptly and quickly. They got me to 2232 after several games. The overall process was smooth and I'm definitely coming back.
    Originally Posted by MeowMeowGaming View Post
    These guys are legit got me to 2200++ it was super fast and i will definitely use them again soon!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by t4c View Post
    just stating again, these guys are legit. Alot of groups say "they boost everyday" but they don't. I've woken up late for my boost two days in a row and they've still been going and let me get a few games in. I would defenitly go these guys over other services!
    Originally Posted by Panpadillo View Post
    I was struggling to decide to buy or not, this was my first time and didnt wanna get scammed. I had some research and as everybody knows there are scammers out there. We had a long conversation before I placed my order, they have very friendly and trustworthy support and great service. After couple of hours of my payment I got 2400 from 0. You play your own account thats the best part. That guy is doing this since 2008 and im looking forward to buy weekly cap games whenever i have money for it. To be accurate it took around 5 hours after payment, I was a bit sleepy but I totally got what I paid for plus an extra 150 rating
    Originally Posted by sektorx View Post
    Perfect service, I highly recommend this !
    Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    One of the best boosters out there, i love him so much<3, gr8 service!
    Originally Posted by Night312 View Post
    I did the full workup on their company and website before deciding to contact the owner, Frostbite, to have a personal chat with him. There were a few things that troubled me, but after hearing him out I was confident that this company could keep me satisfied. They completed the 0-HERO in less than six hours of gameplay, and was discrete and professional about it. The prices are reasonable, and they are open to assisting you with accountsharing, or letting you play your character - it's all up to you.

This company comes highly recommended. Hell, I'll even be a reference if anyone is in doubt that this company protects your best interest.
    Originally Posted by tinshuttle View Post
    used twice once for 2200 once for cap games no problems, paid with paypal flexible, fast and good communications recommended!
    Originally Posted by younganimal View Post
    Just used Frostinheart's service, it was great. Had a few problems at the start with Paypal reviewing my payment which took about 24 hours, apparently it was a security issue. I didnt actually get my boost until 2 days later because I wasn't available to play after my payment was cleared with Paypal but as soon as I could, Frostinheart got me started in my boost right away. Took about 2-3 hours to get from 1500-2400. Ended up with 65 extra rating as well. Would use again.

Played on a US server.
    Originally Posted by Cnile View Post
    Very good service!!!!!! A+ all around!
    Originally Posted by Aidenisback View Post
    Hottedxs here!
    Wow, the quickest service for wow I have ever used! I got to 2.4k from 1.8k in a matter of minutes, no waiting time what so ever!
    The guy I added 'Frostbite' one of the most polite lads i've spoken to in the WoW community! So happy to have my High Warlord title and I really recommend using this service!
    Cheap, reliable, easy, quick and efficient!

Thanks from Stormscale!
    Originally Posted by TreeSmokes View Post
    Highly recommend! Very friendly and also a lot faster than I expected. Went from 1250-2200 very quickly. Legit
    Originally Posted by justdigginlife View Post
    Highly recommend this service. It is nice to find honest people for a change. This is the real deal, and I had a good time doing it. 2286 and will be a return customer. Good man, good service!
    5 stars!
    Originally Posted by klinz View Post
    Bought 0-2400 and it was completed within 4 hours. Great service. Good information before and along the way. Absolutely recommended.
    Originally Posted by 13eefcake View Post
    Just finished a service with RBG Boost . net. Awesome service and incredibly fast. got 2.2k in 3 hours. Frostbite is a stand up guy, he'll keep you informed about the process, and made the transaction incredibly smooth, and made me feel special. <3
    Originally Posted by naifang View Post
    Awesome service and very professional! completed my order 2400 to 3k in just 2 hours!
    Originally Posted by nexusknight View Post
    Very fast and great customer service by Frostinheart. Thank you again
    Originally Posted by Dontaskmewhy View Post
    From 1100 rating to 1900 top quality in short time i recommend
    Originally Posted by Tking312 View Post
    Just got my 2400 from these guys!
    Great service just like the others said and Frost was very professional about the whole thing!
    Last edited by Rb Gaming; 03-24-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Eu - Us | RBG BOOST | ARENA CARRY | R1, GLADIATOR, HERO | COACHING | CAP SELF PLAY
    aniju's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting 2200, will post after finished.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Job yay

aniju's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Service, got my 0-2200 today. Good tactics, 100% working.
    Very friendly.

Also i think cheapest you can find.

Best Regards

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, Your Welcome

qaz87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just added in skype.
    Need a 2.7k contact me when you can.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for using our service. We have a new hero here

qaz87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service! Couldnt believe i hit 2.7k in 4hours.
    +1 from me

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TODAY'S SPECIAL OFFER

1500-2200 70 $
    1850-2200 60 $
    2000-2200 40 $

Check back Daily Offers :=)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First Customer will get %40 Discount on hero service today. Wer gathering requests

deadbloke's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding you on skype. will edit this post to give a review.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you

HDruidHunter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used the 1.85 to 2.2k service, which I got the rating with 2 wins. Good service, easy to chat with on Skype and clear instructions provided.

The first evening we attempted to do it was unlucky due to many people queueing - refund was given so that I was never out of pocket. We tried again the next day to great success.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HDruidHunter View Post

Thank you for your kind feedback. Happy New year

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the pictures of the customers have been boosted previously.

Page 1 of 38 12345 ... LastLast