Eu - Us | RBG BOOST | ARENA CARRY | R1, GLADIATOR, HERO | COACHING | CAP SELF PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3435363738
    Rb Gaming's Avatar Banned Professional Pvp Player CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JTMcgee View Post
    Are you having issues on your website?
    Website is under construction

Eu - Us | RBG BOOST | ARENA CARRY | R1, GLADIATOR, HERO | COACHING | CAP SELF PLAY
    JTMcgee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just Ordered 2k to Glad. Frostinheart was patient on skype. I will post updates as they come.

Edit 1. I had tons of questions since the website is under construction. Frostinheart was very patient and answered every single one. He said with in the week the boost will be complete.

Edit 2. So they got my toon above glad and in under a week . They were always communicating via skype to let me know when they started and when they were done. Even let me know what CR they ended at each session. This is THE ONLY booster I trust with my account. Highly recommended.

Edit 3. Well as expected the cutoff for Glad shot up in the last couple days. Frostinheart and company were on top of their game, after a few minutes on skype they were on my account and after only 30 minutes or so I was well with in a safe rating for glad. I dont often buy PvP boosts but if I do this is the company I use. AWESOME SERVICE!!! very patient and always willing to answer any questions. IF YOU WANT ANY BOOST SERVICE THESE ARE YOUR GUYS.
    Edit 4. SO AFTER ALL THAT I DIDNT GET GLAD. DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT DID NOT GET ANY END OF SEASON REWARDS.
    Last edited by JTMcgee; 07-07-2015 at 10:59 AM.

JTMcgee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just Ordered 2k to Glad. Frostinheart was patient on skype. I will post updates as they come.

sugarhighwhoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disqualified from titles.
    Last edited by sugarhighwhoo; 07-07-2015 at 02:21 PM.

JTMcgee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beware when buying pilots!!!! After all the work they did i did not get any titles.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sugarhighwhoo View Post
    Disqualified from titles.
    check who reported u before writing here. we clearly state that we cant do anything for disqualifications. read on website before ur commenting

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JTMcgee View Post
    Beware when buying pilots!!!! After all the work they did i did not get any titles.
    If you got your rating done and got disqualified, we cant do anything about it. read faq on website. thanks

sugarhighwhoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rb Gaming View Post
    check who reported u before writing here. we clearly state that we cant do anything for disqualifications. read on website before ur commenting
    I'm not asking you to do anything. Doesn't change the fact that people should know that your service results in disqualifications and lost money. I'm just writing my feedback.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sugarhighwhoo View Post
    I'm not asking you to do anything. Doesn't change the fact that people should know that your service results in disqualifications and lost money. I'm just writing my feedback.
    it's not about our service, its about blizzard's investigations about account sharing worldwide. Check howmany people got disqualified before you are commenting here. You can consider buying private ip adress and only log with that ip for a single character, or not to log with the boosted character or consider not sharing your account.

Again '' disqualifications have nothing to do with us '' check forums before commenting.

Thanks

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3435363738