Christ's Handmade WoW Services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CHRlST's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ's Handmade WoW Services!

Hello there, and welcome to the WoW services of Christ!

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm a hardcore WoW gamer, for 8 years now - got several servers 1st-3rd kills on bosses during TBC and Cataclysm, I'm a hardcore achievement/mount farmer, raid leader and PvP'er. I'm now lacking some money, so I figured I could use my skills in the game in order to get some, so here I am. Let me show you my services:

PvE Dungeon Services:

Full clearance of all the 8 heroic dungeons
    I'll clear each and everyone of the current heroic dungeons, and need on all the loot that could benefit your character!
    - 25$

Valor cap
    I'll farm in order to get you the 1000 valor points that you need this week!
    - 35$

Gearing up(Heroic Edition)
    I'll gear your level 90 character up in a full set of 463 items from heroic dungeons!
    - 55$

Gearing up(Raid Finder Edition)
    I'll gear your level 90 character up to 470 ilevel, and clear every raid finder instance once!
    - 80$

Gearing up(Raid Edition)
    I'll gear your level 90 character up to a minimum of 470 ilevel, and get you into a stable raiding guild in order to at least get 4/6 MV and 2/6 HF
    - 110$

Gearing up(Transmogrif Edition)
    I'll farm a full set of gear for transmogrification, either you can give me a list of gear you'd like, an idea for gear, or let me suit up your character to become both stylish and fierce!
    - 20-35$

Coaching Services:

Application writing:
    Have you ever wished to join that specific raid guild on your server? I can help you out! I can write you a perfect application, with recommendations, and great former raiding experience - In order for you to be accepted into almost any guild you want!
    (NB: This is not guaranteed for you to get invited to the guild, but I'd say there's a good 95% chance. If you don't, I'll keep writing until you get accepted into one of your top prios.)

- 25$

Raid Coaching:
    I'll cover all aspects of raiding, and help you to improve your own way of raiding, in order to be able to clear content in good time!
    - 15$/hour

Raid Leading
    I'll join your raid/your guilds raid, and raid lead the raid, in order to ensure max efficiency on a possible boss kill.
    -15$/hour

Achievement Farming:

Herald of the Titans
    I'll gear up your level 80 character in the best available gear, and do Ulduar on it, in order to claim the Herald of the Titans Feat of Strength on your account!
    (NB: This service may also reward you with Glory of the Ulduar Raider)

- 95$

Glory of the Hero:
    Rewards you with the Red Proto Drake
    - 50$

Glory of the Ulduar Raider(10/25)
    Rewards you with the Rusted Proto Drake, or the Ironbound Proto Drake!
    - 40$/55$

Glory of the Icecrown Raider(10/25)
    Rewards you with Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, or the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher!
    - 40$/55$

Glory of the Firelands Raider:
    Rewards you with Corrupted Egg of Millagazor!
    - 55$

Glory of the Pandaria Hero
    Rewards you with Reins of the Crimson Cloud Serpent!
    - 110$

Profession Leveling:

Any crafting profession will cost you 30$ - given that you have 20000 gold that I can buy materials for. If not, every profession will cost 50$.(As I'll have to sort out the gold.)

PvP Services:

Conquest Cap(Arena Edition):
    I'll farm 1800 conquest points for your character to freely spend on upgrades in the game!
    - 35$

Conquest Cap(RBG Edition)
    I'll farm 2200 conquest points for your character to freely spend on upgrades in the game!
    - 45$

Can do many other services as well, feel free to PM me, or add my skype: ChristSales for more information on these!

NB: Not going first regarding payment, already been scammed once in here. Also I'm only taking moneybookers, if that's a problem - then I'm sorry, but it won't change!

Giving out a 30% discount to the first 2 costumers, in order to prove that I'm legit!

Thanks for viewing my thread, and have a great day everyone
    Last edited by CHRlST; 11-19-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Christ's Handmade WoW Services!
    CHRlST's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shameless bump!

CHRlST's Avatar Member