RBGBOOST - US/EU Best Arena | Rbg boosting service - DISCOUNT INSIDE !! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    rbgboostt's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RBGBOOST - US/EU Best Arena | Rbg boosting service - DISCOUNT INSIDE !!

A FEW OF OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

Originally Posted by waisosrs View Post
    I have used them before 2 times actually, and both times flawless, quick and very efficient. Would recommend currently best out there and can be trusted and LEGIT.
    If you want it done right the first time, use these guys.
    Originally Posted by Shameless iX View Post
    Okay so.. I ordered the +100 rating package. Now, this is the first time i've ever done anything like this and I have to say, their service is absolutely amazing. My order was done within an hour of them logging in. I even got 15% discount for being highly reputable here.

Their live support is EXTREMELY helpful and very quick to reply. If you're after a quick cheap service, these are the guys for you!

Great Job Guys!
    Originally Posted by strikes View Post
    Just used them. They where fast and everything was smooth.
    Originally Posted by Battosai View Post
    Was skeptical, but I gave them a try. It went very fast, and they were responsive during the process. I don't even take the time to leave reviews on Amazon! I just felt like I would share my relief that everything went so well. I'd definitely recommend them.
    Originally Posted by failroad View Post
    I had some work done with this company, and they are most definitely legit and professional.

If issues arise they will notify you almost immediately and they even gave.me more rating than I paid for.

They will answer all your questions and they speak English very well. They are almost always online to give you updates on your progress.

I would recommend them to anyone. And they work extremely quickly.
    Originally Posted by Naixam View Post
    I know i'm new to this forum but if you take my word on this...these guys are awesome. Very friendly on Skype Answered all my question and finished my boost in no time. I got a boost from 1700 to 2300 and guess what the guys got me way above 2400
    Originally Posted by Acidfx View Post
    Placing order now I will let u guys know how this works out, so far skype messages have been smooth and very polite.

Invite to group was near instant and skype communication has been flawless.

Donno if this was on purpose or not but they let me stay in past 2200, and got to 2400 without extra payment.

Will do business with them in the future.
    Originally Posted by armswarrior View Post
    I have been a return customer for rbgboost. First time I wanted a 2200 boost in rbg and they did it in 2 hours. Second time I wanted a 100 rating boost and they did it in an hour. They are so fast, nothing on your account changes not even your keys and settings. Also both times I have had them boost I ended up getting way more points than I paid for. almost double the points this last time! amazing! the guy that handles you on skype is great and puts up with all my annoying questions. nothing negative out of this group at all for me Thanks again rbgboost.
    Originally Posted by wowcarried View Post
    Sorry I do no have rep here either as I only came here by googling for legit rbg carries. These guys are good. I was scammed twice by spammers in game, but the guy that I worked with here se everything up, told me exactly when they would be on the account, let me know when they were getting on, and pushed my rating up from 1900-2200 in about 4 games (I was on another toon on a second acct that shared the battlenet account). I got the achievs on all chars across the whole BN account. Which was confusing for my guildies bc I was in an instance getting pvp achievs lol. At any rate, their team MMR must be really high, because the last game took me over 2200 and up to 2324. So I go an extra 124 rating and warlord for the same price.

I wish I could have more rep bc I know trusting something like this is scary. I went with it bc wasosrs has been here a while and posted they were legit. I am glad I did. +1 for sure.

tips: I would say to not be guilded if you don't want ppl to know u bought a carry bc the achievs come fast..1-2 at a time. Also, cap out your conquest for the week before you get them to play bc they will probably not play enough games to cap you out due to the high mmr of their team. PM me if you would like me to show you the char I was playing while they did it. He is currently lev 88 and has warlord achievement.
    Originally Posted by nowakonline View Post
    Completed successfully over and above what I ordered. Finished at 2.3k+ and within the 12 hour time window he said it would take.
    Originally Posted by riceyricer View Post
    vouch, got me 2415 RBG right after I finish raiding. Skype rep AL was very friendly, very happy with my order =DDD, and yes, its my 1st time buying RBG carry, you pay through the site and not get scam by someone asking you to gift them money on a personal paypal. Most accounts here are under less then 3 months because new people are trying RBG carry for MOP, those who already got it in CATA knows where to look for and dont need to be here.
    Last edited by rbgboostt; 09-30-2013 at 08:24 PM.

RBGBOOST - US/EU Best Arena | Rbg boosting service - DISCOUNT INSIDE !!
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS POST HERE WILL HAVE OUR UPDATES:

Warning: Please make sure you add the right Rbg-boost, there are people out there trying to use our name to scam players.

UPDATED THE PRICES. Much more cheaper price than our competitors!!!!
    Last edited by rbgboostt; 05-22-2013 at 04:16 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumppp again , more update coming soon

jud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone vouch for these guys?

mrdeath5493's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jud View Post
    can anyone vouch for these guys?
    Yes. They contract out to a few different groups depending on what you want. The guy that runs it is awesome. They pair your account with a pro player and only share your account info with them. I take off my authenticator when they are ready to play, and have not had an issue with gold or whatnot. They have also been discrete. I highly recommend.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you mrdeath5493 for + comments.
    bump for more!!

besttie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was ask to give a review here by them. Bought a 2200 on EU and got it done in a day.
    Customer rep. is pretty chill and cool also, his name is Ai.
    Suggest these guys

ivanm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a boost from 1600 to 2200 and they did it in a few hours. Really nice guy, highly recommended.

DanDlion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were fast and very thorough. They even responded to a friend that /whispered me while they were playing as i told them discretion was important to me. They took me from 1750 to 2200 in about 2 hours. Well worth the money. Thanks again guys.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Besttie, Ivanm, and DanDlion.
    We're asking our old customers for reviews, more incoming!
    also more updates are being made to the post

qouteme's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for these guys as well. I've purchased multiple rating boots during Cata and MoP. I never had any issues, these guys were fast and had great customer service. I highly recommend these guys.

EUwowbuyer's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you in skype Please answer

waisosrs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used them before 2 times actually, and both times flawless, quick and very efficient. Would recommend currently best out there and can be trusted and LEGIT.
    If you want it done right the first time, use these guys.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waiting to see some feedback from people who actually contribute, or are active. So far all the VOUCHING is coming from people that just signed up this month, and people with less than 3 posts.
    Last edited by xcureanddisease; 11-04-2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: because I can

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    waiting to see some feedback from people who actually contribute, or are active. So far all the VOUCHING is coming from people that just signed up this month, and people with less than 3 posts.
    We understand what you're saying. We're new on here and these feedbacks came from our previous customers we found from other sources. We asked to give us them a review here and so they made new account to give us support. Currently in progress of boosting EUwowbuyer and we sure he'll give us a good review soon

Update: Had some problem with payment but worked it out and finished EUwowbuyer's order
    Last edited by rbgboostt; 11-08-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast