Selling wow gold us/eu,CHEAP,still CHEAP, and always CHEAP guaranteed menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950515298 ... LastLast
    Youmustbeloco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting on you to accept the request, ive added you (lloyd.coates / Youmustbeloco)

Selling wow gold us/eu,CHEAP,still CHEAP, and always CHEAP guaranteed
    RemixedTV's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys and girls please don't fall for a scammer on skype named : Lechris291 Was linking your rep with your exact picture "buying gold" He was the middle man and I was selling to the buyers. Once the transaction was complete I was suppose receive my payments... Well I'm guessing you know what happened.. 80k out the window.. Honestly Idk if this isn't the guy who scammed me... But everyone was warned.. ​Have a good day.

jermadrun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought gold on frostmourne horde and was delivered within half an hour! recommend to all! very good seller!

Amadaeus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His prices said $.89 / k, but when I contacted him he said they went up to $.99 / k, anyways waiting on transaction.

woesel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just order 30k

n11n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just ordered 10k Gold, got it delivered in less than 20 min.

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread prices dont match website prices. Fix?

kleothecat95's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received gold in under 20 mins. Thanks!

Zyvox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought 10k gold, pretty sure I've bought some gold from MMOGoldbay before aswell.
    Got my gold after around 10 minutes, great price. Would definitely buy from again.

QpoN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be warned.

First time trying out mmogoldbay at a suggestion from a co-worker, a suggestion I should have never taken.

Overall it was a horrible experience.

I paid for my gold then quickly contacted the seller just so I could get an ETA on the gold delivery and keep good communication via Skype. After I asked for an ETA I was given the run around, never given a straight answer, actually almost never given an answer to any of my simple questions. So I waited, waited, and waited a few more days. I got an email saying that the gold was in and they were ready for the transaction. Great! I get home from work and tell the seller via skype that I am in game and ready to make the transaction. They reply with the same ole' response "well message when have" - so I waited a few mins, 30 mins, an hour, then 5 hours went by and NOTHING. No response via Skype, no message in game, nada. I ask once again via Skype if I should still be waiting and I'm told again that they don't have the gold for whatever reason. So in knowing that they didn't have the gold, they still sent me an email saying they did. On top of that, even AFTER I messaged them via Skype, they still didn't tell me that they didn't have my gold. So I sat there patiently waiting for 5 hours and they didn't even bother to say "hey, sorry we don't have the gold at the moment there was a mixup." actually I don't even think they ever once apologized. Amazing, absolutely amazing. I got trolled.

Long story short, don't use this service. I can guarantee that there's other buyers who are more legit and timely than this rude company - because after this whole ordeal, I went with another company who delivered gold to me within 30 minutes of my order.

ArnldSwrzngr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get gold from Chris all the time. For WoW and Diablo. I have never once had an issue over probably 20-30 transactions.

What QpoN probably did wrong was he didn't contact them to make sure they had gold available on their server. I always contact Chris before any purchase to make sure they have stock available.

Ruthor's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brought 40k gold

vuletic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought 70k gold from this guy on EU, got gold 5-10min after payment.

EDIT: After 5-6h received mail in-game from blizzard saying I should check my mail:

Greetings,

In light of some recent activity on your World of Warcraft account, we’d like make sure you’re aware of the negative impact that buying gold from third-party companies has on the World of Warcraft community -- as well as the potential consequences for players who are found to be using such services.

Every day, we encounter players who have been victims of in-game scams or whose Battle.net accounts have been stolen, and who log in one day to find their characters’ inventories have been stripped of gold and other valuable items. The overwhelming majority of these scams and thefts are conducted by unethical third-party companies that sell stolen gold to other players for real money. Accounts of players who choose to buy gold and support these exploitive companies may be subject to a variety of account penalties, including the removal of purchased gold so it can be returned to the rightful character.

Third-party gold-selling companies frequently prey upon dedicated players -- often including their own customers -- without regard to the disruption their actions cause to the game and other World of Warcraft players. Ultimately, without players’ support, these companies have no way to continue their unethical actions, and that’s why we encourage the community to refrain from using their services.

Additional information on the negative impact of purchasing gold, as well as some important information on how you can protect your account from theft, can be found on our website at:

Thank you for helping us keep World of Warcraft a fun and safe environment for all of our players.
    Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

So it seems my account got warning after buying, and it was my first time buying gold.
    Last edited by vuletic; 01-05-2014 at 08:15 AM.

agnestort's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you

is buying gold still safe? do ppl get banned for it?

Stephar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick, safe and professional. Will use again, for sure.