DO NOT buy RAF time atm menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast
    gumbo999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DO NOT buy RAF time atm

Seems like Blizzard is cleaning house, all RAF time that have been obtained through CC chargebacks (majority of all RAF time thats being sold are obtained this way) are being removed, I just lost all 13 months, my friend lost 5 months, and even couple other people who only bought 1-2 month lost it too. I guess Blizzard finally decided to do something about this lol, it was fun and cheap while it lasted. Back to 15 bucks a month =[

On the bright side... you DO get to keep your mount if you bought that, also there don't seem to be any bans or any request to pay Blizzard back for all the month you cheated them out of... Just have to resub to play again. But that might change after maintenance today.. I hope not though.

Edit (10/16/2012)
    Well heres the email I got today, so no penalty for ripping Blizzard off but we will have to start paying full price again =[

Hello,

We are writing to inform you that, regrettably, due to a payment issue related to one of the accounts you “referred” via the Recruit-a-Friend system, the free month(s) subscription issued to your account has been disabled. Please note that this is not a penalty for your account, but it may require you to update your subscription details if you wish to continue to play.

Please note that we can only discuss this issue with the “referred” account with the account owner of that account, and unfortunately, we will be unable to answer any of your questions relating to that account. If your referee has any question or concerns, (s)he can contact us using the Blizzard customer service website:

For more details about the Recruit-a-Friend system, please visit the FAQ located at:

Regards,

Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    World of Warcraft

Edit 10/16/2012 #2
    If your account lost all game time and is currently frozen, you can just get an "unfreeze" code and just get more months using RAF rofl... although I'm not sure how smart that is to do atm, will continue to update as I find out. But I imagine if all the "friends" you "refer" are frauds 100% of the time they might do something.

Edit 10/24/2012
    Seems like another wave of removal rolled through a day or so ago, so yes Blizzard is still removing RaF time, even after the first wave.
    You can still continue to add RaF time to your account even if its already been removed by Blizzard twice, and if you're buying them at 2-3 dollars per month its still cheaper to just to re-buy 1 month RaF weekly. But... it might not be the smartest thing to do, I'm assuming if you're known for using illegitimate RaF time they flag your account somehow.

Edit 11/1/2012
    If your account have had RaF time removed it is most likely flagged by Blizzard, any additional non legit RaF time you buy will most likely be removed on a weekly bases. If you have never had bought RaF time before then ONLY buy 1 month at a time. Seems like some people are able to keep their purchased RaF time but in all these cases the person a) had never had RaF time removed b) Did not buy more than a month.

Final edit 11/20/2012
    As of right now almost all RaF time bought are still being removed within a week. If you still insist on buying ONLY buy 1 month at a time at 2-3 dollars per week it is still cheaper than 15 dollars a month. Although buying RaF weekly only to have it removed may not be the brightest thing to do unless its on an account you use to bot or an account you simply don't care about. Anyone who tells you its safe to buy RaF time or their RaF time is either got EXTREMELY lucky or they're lying. Look at all the join dates for people claiming its safe to buy, they're all new accounts, most likely made by RaF sellers themselves trying to boost sale.
    Last edited by gumbo999; 11-20-2012 at 11:22 AM.

DO NOT buy RAF time atm
    Smixfan's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, i wonder if all raf-sellers are affected or just one or few specific ones

moor2's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My thought is it may depend on seller. I did not lost any gametime i got from Pr3cious.. (im NOT saying other sellers using some chargeback, screwback methods!) but lost from someone else as i mentioned on other topic.

tin666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also lost gametime on 2 accounts, 3rd is still active atm, and if i remember right all are from same seller.

bastischmidt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have just lost 3months RAF on one acc

neled's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one acc lost 1 month
    second acc is still active
    same seller.

munccu's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just lost my gametime. If i remember right it was supposed to end 27th of this month, but it suddenly ended now.

tin666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 3rd account just got gametime removed, seems like all raf will be gone when they finish their cleaning.

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost 5 months today and i even bought from different suppliers

lordnoobie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lost bout 4 month, cant remember i think 3 different suppliers.. so i dont know

pnrxt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 raf months got removed today.
    Had to renew account with own credit card now. damn haven't payed full price long time now -_-.
    Don't know if we are talking about same raf seller, or raf months get removed from different sellers. I posted in sellers topic, from who i bought.

duderest's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, got the gametime removed on the account I was using RAF on. 3 months in total.

nemoleav's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've lost 6 months Raf time, I bought from precious.

Placebbo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here!!! I lost 2 months on my 2nd acc. And 6 more friends stay without raf also. Every of them had different amount of RAF. One stay without 2, other without 5, etc... So i don't recommend to anyone to buy any raf time atm...

rayyax's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lost 2 months :/

Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast