WoW US Leveling *Will Beat Anyones Prices* 1-85 Elite , 1-90 Elite .00 85-90 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    mmoidiot's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread Closed.

I am offering Leveling Services, I am a professional Honorbuddy user, anyone on these forums who claims to hand level is a damn liar. I offer fast and reliable leveling.
    I do not see any reason to fancy a post up, it is strait forward, you came to this thread to get power leveling or you would not be looking. 90% of all Power Levelers even big company use Honorbuddy, Most Power Levelers who use honorbuddy 100% AFK your order because they do so many of them. I monitor 16 Hours a Day with a few breaks here and there to do real life stuff and on weekend it will be afk at least 3-6 hours out of the day. Read Below, Even when I am not at my computer, I have remote access to my computer through an app for my phone and I can check on it, reply to whispers.

That being said I will beat anyone's price for the amount of work they offer, our packages are more than just leveling, your getting the package deal when you order from me.

It is 100% botted and will be monitored 16 hours a day, I will be playing World of Tanks while keeping and eye on all my orders and will be online for questions so the bot is only AFK if I go somewhere, which I do go eat out for lunch and dinner daily and go out on weekends, so there will be some afk time in there but I keep an eye on my computer from remote access app on my phone, I can even reply to messages in the game from the phone, graphics look like shit but it works.

WE ALSO TRADE LEVELING FOR WORLD OF TANKS GOLD!
    WE TRADE FOR GIFT CARDS, IF IT IS MONEY WE TRADE!

All orders are to be paid by Green Dot Refill Cards, Western Union or Paypal Masspay or Gift and has to be paid with pay pal balance, not credit card. I only accept paypal from repped members of the forums. That is said and done and will not change.
    Once you become a regular customer we prefer Green Dot Only and return Customer's get 10% off for life..

If you contact us with some BS besides what I said, we will just ignore you. Do not have time for idiots. Do not contact if you have no intentions of making a purchase. All the details are here and I get a bunch of orders daily and my time is only there for customers who want to buy something.

Honorbuddy Bots are Bugged and Basicly Unstable Until Tomorrow Night! Details Here so I will discount Today Only by 20% off my price for those who have to wait until then for me to start and todays special with guilds is 3 for $70.00 Due to Honorbuddy not being stable since there latest update!

All Orders over $70.00 get a free guild leveling from 1-25. I sell these for $50.00 each on another thread, already sold 3. Guild Leveling takes 4-10 Days to level 25. So it is Guild Master is turned over to you the customer once it reaches level 25. Why Free? Because I get more vouches and two I have a method that is solid and legit and so easy. I am leveling over 30 right now to sell for $50.00 a pop already made.
    Guilds on most servers sell for 100-200K Gold, So my customer can have a level 25 guild or they can choose to sell it for 100-200K gold. So look at it like this, all orders over $70.00 can sell there guild for 100,000G for a fast sell and the gold itself pays for the leveling! Limited number of slots sense this update! All Past customers sense the update I have created guilds for them, every single customer who spent over $70.00 in the past couple days is getting a guild leveled right now. Some do not even know it yet.

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! 1-600 Archeology Raptor Mount and Bug Mount! The Scepter of Azj'Aqir - Spell - World of Warcraft is the rarest Archeology and most wanted item. Add this to your order for only $20.00 or if you just want Archeology Bug Mount, Raptor Mount and 15 Items. It is $30.00.

Offer at this price ends after Halloween is over. The price will stay the same after but the Bug Mount is not included.

GET YOURS TODAY!

1-60
    Full PvP Gear
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest!
    Epic Land Mount
    All 7 PvP Mounts

1-70 PVP
    Full PvP Gear
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest, Weapon
    Cold Weather Flying

1-85
    Epic Flying
    2 Gathering Professions 550
    525 Archeology Raptor Mount & Pet Included
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest, Weapons, 2 Trinkets!
    Level 10 Battle Pet
    $40.00

1-90
    All Flying Trained
    2 Gathering Professions 600
    600 Archo Raptor Mount and Pet Included
    15 Rares Included Also
    Conquest Capped 1650, If ordered middle of the week. 3000 Conquest Points
    All Honor Mounts
    Heirloom Shoulders, Chest, Weapons, 2 Trinkets!
    Level 10 Battle Pet
    $65.00

80-85
    7 PvP Mounts
    4000 Honor, 4000 JP
    $20.00

85-90
    Conquest Points 1650
    525-600 Any Profession Maxed, Must be 525 to start with.
    $30.00
    Level 10 Battle Pet

PvP Elite
    Full PvP Gear (Head to Toe) Rings, Trinkets, Neck, Weapon, Armor and All PvP Mounts
    Conquest is Capped for your spending pleasure.
    Level 10 Battle Pet

$30.00

We are running a special if you have several level 85s on a single account and need them all leveled.
    If you order 2 or more characters to be leveled to 90 from 85. It is only $25.00 Per Character, Just for Leveling. $18 for Conquest Cap, Profession Cap and Battle Pet!

Contact me for custom orders. Honor Farming, 1 Day of Gathering, VP and JP Capping is possible.
    Getting your item level to 463 is possible also so you can do raid finder, this is done by hand and farmed 10 hours a day by hand.

Arena Rating on Select Servers is doable.

Skype = Oldsayinginc

We will beat anyone here in prices, just show us the thread. This is only for the amount of work they do, so if they are selling just 1-90 with nothing for $40.00 for example.
    We will do it for $35.00 with the same exact amount of work they do.

Current SLOTS OPEN 2
    I only do a certain amount of orders at any given time so that I can keep watch on all of them and give all the accounts the attention needed to keep them safe. So slots are limited.

Thanks
    mmoIDIOT

Originally Posted by SpaceghostPurpp View Post
    legit, is doing 85-90 50% upfront, very friendly and straight to the point!
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    Hey, i was gonna buy some HB keys from this guy, and we talked some, he is a realy nice guy, he even helped me when i got a big dispute on paypal, which hopefully with his help i will win, also aftr the claim, i couldnt afford the HB keys, so now he lets me lend a 3 session free, intill i get some money! this is a real stand up and honest guy, i mean if i were you guys i would definatly go with him. so + all the rep i can give from me, hands down.
    Originally Posted by HustlaxD View Post
    Rep for this guy A+++! I know him from pa (Playerauctions) and now hes my friend. All i can say is hes services are cheap & legit. Very honest aswell. Gl on ur power leveling services!
    bump for a great guy!! amazing leveler too
    Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    Please pm me. I might be intersted in a lvl 25 guild.

And you dont need account access to make a lvl 25 guild, right?

Pm me!
    Originally Posted by alecwilcox View Post
    Bought 3 guilds from him. 100 percent legit. Bump for amazing guy.
    Originally Posted by rumessingwitme View Post
    Legit Service! I vouch for this guy anytime of the day! I ordered a 1-25 Guild Leveling 2 days before I ordered my 85-90 Power Leveling, Both Where finished the same day! Glad I ordered before price went up to $65! Legit Bump! Leveled a guild for me on Mal Ganis Horde in 4 days! 5 Bank Tabs and 23, 413 Gold in the bank!! Watch out chinese , a new sherrif in town! Thanks Tim for all the Help
    Originally Posted by Semord85 View Post
    Excellent service, had my warrior leveled in 5 days even with the issues with honor buddy, very professional and a very nice guy. Recommend for anyone looking for a power level.
    +rep to you
    Legit guy, bump to his thread since he did a 85-90 powerlevel for me and it went great!
    Last edited by mmoidiot; 10-23-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Bots are Bugged Untill Sunday Night, Orders will be delayed until Then. Details in thread!

WoW US Leveling *Will Beat Anyones Prices* 1-85 Elite , 1-90 Elite .00 85-90
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online Now until 1AM Est.

pinny's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mmoidiot View Post
    Online Now until 1AM Est.
    added on skype

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still Online, Taken 1 order today so far.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have taken 2 orders today, I hate 8 more slots open.
    Contact me on skype.

Thanks
    mmoIdiot

SpaceghostPurpp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting on skype now

SpaceghostPurpp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    legit, is doing 85-90 50% upfront, very friendly and straight to the point!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks SpaceGhost, yeah he does not pay until the account is 87.5

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 Slots Left now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slots Updated on main post.

Nightshadey's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacting

spcsnow7's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacted him 2day and very easy to communicate with. made order for 1-90 toon made my payment through western union and so far so good. if he has a question he hits me up and if i have one hes easily reached. %100 legit so far. ill post back again once product is finished.

pinny's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted him today, started job today, already got a level on one char.

Ordered 3x 85-90s + lvl 90 honor gear on all of them

will update as job goes through

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online for one more hour.