WTB MoP KEY, US Gilneas ALLY Gold only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jamesgreen's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB MoP KEY, US Gilneas ALLY Gold only

I am looking to spent 50k gold on a MoP Key. I had a repped seller from this forum interested in trading me MoP for 50k gold on Gilneas-US but when I askedto transfer gold via Guild bank the seller flaked. I dont understand why as I was even willing to go first on the deal, and this is a repped and ID verified seller who is active on these forums. Anyway, I am looking for someone who will buy me MoP or trade me a key and then accept the transfer of gold via gbank.

Please do not post links to your website or your thread offering to sell keys.

WTB MoP KEY, US Gilneas ALLY Gold only
    CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jamesgreen View Post
    I am looking to spent 50k gold on a MoP Key. I had a repped seller from this forum interested in trading me MoP for 50k gold on Gilneas-US but when I askedto transfer gold via Guild bank the seller flaked. I dont understand why as I was even willing to go first on the deal, and this is a repped and ID verified seller who is active on these forums. Anyway, I am looking for someone who will buy me MoP or trade me a key and then accept the transfer of gold via gbank.

Please do not post links to your website or your thread offering to sell keys.
    I have a spare key that I had pre ordered at gamestop but since I wasn't willing to wait in line I actually bought the CE Edition instead.

I think the reason he wasn't willing to do that is because someone can claim they were hacked and deposit the gold into the gbank by the hacker and get it back and the gold will be gone from them.

jamesgreen's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CMKZTVGXT View Post
    I have a spare key that I had pre ordered at gamestop but since I wasn't willing to wait in line I actually bought the CE Edition instead.

I think the reason he wasn't willing to do that is because someone can claim they were hacked and deposit the gold into the gbank by the hacker and get it back and the gold will be gone from them.

Most likely that would be the reason, but aren't we on these forums so that we have a bit more trust in each other? The way I wanted to do it we both had a safety net but I guess sellers on these forums only like to cover their own.

Are you interested in trading for gold on my server?

Also, the seller will forever lose my business after that. I spend alot of money for RAF time between my 3-5 active accounts and I'm sure I will be able to find another seller for that.

CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jamesgreen View Post
    Most likely that would be the reason, but aren't we on these forums so that we have a bit more trust in each other? The way I wanted to do it we both had a safety net but I guess sellers on these forums only like to cover their own.

Are you interested in trading for gold on my server?

Also, the seller will forever lose my business after that. I spend alot of money for RAF time between my 3-5 active accounts and I'm sure I will be able to find another seller for that.
    Yeah PM me your contact information