Buying World of Warcraft Gold on US Realms now (Best Rates) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    wowgaminginc's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and if your wondering I AM online and buying and that is not the paypal account I use to send payments. Why would I release that e-mail as the very first thing someone asks me.

Buying World of Warcraft Gold on US Realms now (Best Rates)
    CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stupid response he is a scammer do not trust him

he is kenny scoot and steel he is talking to himself in this thread he must have mental issues

kennyhoc3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CMKZTVGXT View Post
    Kenny is the original poster it shows a lot
    Lol that is your only argument....you say everyone that has positive feedback is the OP....if you were to check my IP you would see I'm half way across the world....and I said In my original posts that I don't use this account....I also said I could show screenshots of the transaction if anyone wanted proof....your argument is invalid, if you think this guy is a scammer don't ****ing sell to him, but don't bash his FS thread with shitty arguments!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hear sending money to a fake made up paypal is hard dont expect people to be as stupid as you remember you are the one who showed us a paypal made in a clients name lol and then you said its a friend? why would your paypal be in your friends email? idk man it gets more and more fishy no one will buy this it is easy to make up new ips and proxys get over yourself you got caught go make a new user name now oh wait you already did lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stupid response he is a scammer do not trust him

he is kenny scoot and steel he is talking to himself in this thread he must have mental issues
    Mods please ban this idiot....check our IP's, we are not the same person and can provide screenshots of the transaction.
    I have no idea what this guys problem is but it seems he wants the op out of the competition....He has no valid points in his argument!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kennyhoc3 View Post
    Mods please ban this idiot....check our IP's, we are not the same person and can provide screenshots of the transaction.
    I have no idea what this guys problem is but it seems he wants the op out of the competition....He has no valid points in his argument!
    This guy is a scammer just confirmed

Look at his Paypal look familiar?

yea no valid points.... im done here mods wont ban me so continue to cry for help why would i want him out the competition? you have no valid arguement i dont buy or sell gold

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER MAKES MULTIPLE NEW USERS AND VOUCHES FOR HIMSELF DO NOT BUY HE HAS SCAMMED A LOT OF PEOPLE BE AWARE

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you seriously make me lol
    I had a smooth transaction with him...I posted a review for others to see, and then you say I am the OP
    another person has a smooth transaction and you call them the OP too.

The OP already said "While I was trying to get more business I had a friend (one person) leave positive feedback."
    so your screenshot proves what he admitted too...big deal there are 100's of WTB threads and he wanted to help himself out haha

If you think he's a scammer say so and GTFO...don't bash everyone else in the thread though
    I don't see any proof of him scamming anyone.....I will continue selling to him and if I get scammed I will let you know.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kennyhoc3 View Post
    you seriously make me lol
    I had a smooth transaction with him...I posted a review for others to see, and then you say I am the OP
    another person has a smooth transaction and you call them the OP too.

The OP already said "While I was trying to get more business I had a friend (one person) leave positive feedback."
    so your screenshot proves what he admitted too...big deal there are 100's of WTB threads and he wanted to help himself out haha

If you think he's a scammer say so and GTFO...don't bash everyone else in the thread though
    I don't see any proof of him scamming anyone.....I will continue selling to him and if I get scammed I will let you know.
    so why did he make his paypal in his friends email? seems legit and anyone who sees him admitting he made his friend leave rep all his credibility went out the window with that statement thanks for that just shows if he made one person leave him rep what makes you think the others didnt? already 3-4 people posted in this thread he is a scammer anyway im out this thread good luck

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 people might have posted he was a scammer but one was already proven a lier and there has been no proof of his scams other then "trust me". I know for a fact I am not the Op and I do not live in china lol someone else has posted they had a good experience and can post proof as well.
    My paypal account is 5 or 6 years old verified and everything, I use it for business online. the payment I received was from [email protected] in china

3 positive reviews - 2 who said they would show proof and the third I'm sure would do the same.
    3 negative reviews - 1 was proven another buyer lying and 2 have no real proof (not saying it didn't happen)

I am just looking at the facts, trying to give this guy a chance in this harsh market haha

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no you are defending yourself or defending your friend either way you are bad at makign up excuses

so why did he make his paypal in his friends email?
    still havent answered that

the facts are there he is a scammer and super fishy stay away

scottmcawesome's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus Christ, you neckbeard hahaha. What the hell is your beef with wowgaminginc? Your conspiracies are laughable at best, you need a girl mate.

to reiterate,

CMKZTVGXT HAS NO PROOF OP SCAMMED HIM OR ANYONE ELSE, AND IS SIMPLY SLANDERING WOWGAMINGINC BECAUSE HE IS COMPETITION

Now let's stop being children and let this man continue with his business.
    Kenny if I could I'd +rep you for getting wowgaminginc's back and standing up to this turbo-virgin who's trying to spread a bunch of lies without and concrete evidence

scottmcawesome's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=CMKZTVGXT;2506792]This guy is a scammer just confirmed

Also, to "confirm" that someone is a scammer requires some sort of actual proof he has scammed someone, which doesn't exist. Noticing that a gold buyer also sells gold wouldn't qualify as "proof of a scam." Seriously man, go outside or something.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same people talking and defendin their self in this thread lol can someone say multiple personality disorder this is like a sitcom

/popcorn

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no you are defending yourself or defending your friend either way you are bad at makign up excuses

still havent answered that

the facts are there he is a scammer and super fishy stay away
    Gold buyers/sellers are just brokers or "middle men" they usually work with multiple people (sellers,farmers,buyers). Its not one person buying/selling/farming all the gold. Lets say I want to buy gold. I buy 10k for $10. My $10 goes to the sellers paypal. The seller finds a gold farmer on my server with that amount of gold. the seller sends the farmer his share of my $10 and then the farmer trades me the 10k.

So now that $10 is sitting in the sellers and farmers accounts. Lets say someone else wants to sell 10k gold to the Buyer but at a much lower price to make a profit lets say %60. He gets that farmer to collect the 10k gold. The farmer saves that gold in his account for later to repeat the process. The farmer sends me the $6 and tells the seller he received the gold and pays a finders fee to the seller. They wait for someone to come along and buy that 10k for a higher price.

That is usually how they make their money...and that is why there can be multiple accounts....I hope all of that came out right. It seems much easier to explain in my head correctly lol

The only fact against him I have seen was the screenshot you posted. but even then he never scammed you he just used the same email he posted a review with.
    did he take your money in that screenshot...no he just gave you an email that was the same as a reviewer.

I am not his friend and I am not the op lol Like I said I am just a positive customer trying to weed out the BullShit.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scottmcawesome View Post
    Kenny if I could I'd +rep you for getting wowgaminginc's back and standing up to this turbo-virgin who's trying to spread a bunch of lies without and concrete evidence
    Same to you good sir!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast