WTS [EU/US] Cheapest Gametime | SoR accounts  | Powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    bubuie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come online on skype

WTS [EU/US] Cheapest Gametime | SoR accounts  | Powerleveling
    Service4mmo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bubuie View Post
    Come online on skype
    Talking with you now

chrisrafa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great service and very relaxed with my. took me through the whole process and explained everything to me as i had never dome this before.
    thanks very much

Exmortem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased 3 months game time, very helpful and good service.

chiken509's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again guy's bought 1 month of gametime + a few bot sessions a while back.
    Last edited by chiken509; 10-27-2012 at 10:57 AM.

TehPwner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried contacting you on MSN twice, no response. Would be interested in buying though

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehPwner View Post
    Tried contacting you on MSN twice, no response. Would be interested in buying though
    We're online now. Was a busy day

TehPwner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earlier mentioned issues ended up being more a problem on my end anyways with MSN(was appearing offline when I wasn't, nor was I set to appear offline!)

Fast transaction, walked me through the easy to understand steps and quick response time (within 10 minutes) after aforementioned issues were resolved. Would buy again any time from them!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehPwner View Post
    Earlier mentioned issues ended up being more a problem on my end anyways with MSN(was appearing offline when I wasn't, nor was I set to appear offline!)

Fast transaction, walked me through the easy to understand steps and quick response time (within 10 minutes) after aforementioned issues were resolved. Would buy again any time from them!
    Thank you

shaksirah's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i paid for 18 months of game time only to find out that the account that was supposed to be setting up my gametime didn't and i lost all the game time...I've tried to pm through skype and i continue to get the run around....be VERY cautious as for i have currently lost $41 worth of gametime from this guy. i've given him plenty of time to respond and make things right before i posted this so i do not feel as if i'm being wrong here...he tried to use the disclaimer as that they are not responsible for blizz taking gametime away, but the email on all my accounts clearly states that there was a problem with the friend's pament plan's and that is why i lost the gametime....don't get scammed like it appears that i have been.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shaksirah View Post
    i paid for 18 months of game time only to find out that the account that was supposed to be setting up my gametime didn't and i lost all the game time...I've tried to pm through skype and i continue to get the run around....be VERY cautious as for i have currently lost $41 worth of gametime from this guy. i've given him plenty of time to respond and make things right before i posted this so i do not feel as if i'm being wrong here...he tried to use the disclaimer as that they are not responsible for blizz taking gametime away, but the email on all my accounts clearly states that there was a problem with the friend's pament plan's and that is why i lost the gametime....don't get scammed like it appears that i have been.
    I'm sorry to hear you've lost your gametime. But I have clearly stated on my disclamer that I will not be responsible for any removal of gametime. Next time you buy something please. Read the disclamer and this goes to all my customers.

shaksirah's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Service4mmo View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you've lost your gametime. But I have clearly stated on my disclamer that I will not be responsible for any removal of gametime. Next time you buy something please. Read the disclamer and this goes to all my customers.
    the disclamer says for blizz taking gametime away....not for blizz taking time away for and issue with the payment from the supposed friend who's suppose to pay for the account to make the gametime legit...here's the exact email blizz sent me...notice is says PAYMENT problem not fake accounts removal.......i will be contacting paypal for this problem to try to get this account on record for non delivery of services....everythings fine when it works out for them...a problem arises and they become invisible and non responsive and avoidance...

Hello,

We are writing to inform you that, regrettably, due to a payment issue related to one of the accounts you “referred” via the Recruit-a-Friend system, the free month(s) subscription issued to your account has been disabled. Please note that this is not a penalty for your account, but it may require you to update your subscription details if you wish to continue to play.

Please note that we can only discuss this issue with the “referred” account with the account owner of that account, and unfortunately, we will be unable to answer any of your questions relating to that account. If your referee has any question or concerns, (s)he can contact us using the Blizzard customer service website:

For more details about the Recruit-a-Friend system, please visit the FAQ located at:

Regards,

Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    World of Warcraft
    Last edited by shaksirah; 11-04-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are back in business. Been off for holiday, but now we are back!

Tidus24's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a message on skype.

Mammuten's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was selling 200.000 Gold on Tarren Mill Horde. 40 minutes after the trade and still no money received! I will report back if I receive any later..

LOOKS LIKE SCAMMERS FOR ME!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast