INSANE MOLTEN WoW PREMIUM ACC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Squirrelbra's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INSANE MOLTEN WoW PREMIUM ACC

Sup folks,

as the title says I want to sell my Molten-WoW Premium account. First of all, this is probably one of the accounts you will NEVER find again, since I put TONS of effort into it (and money ofc ).

Okay so how do I begin...

All in all the characters with all their mounts and items are worth around 2000 EUROS (since I donated round about that much in the past 2 years).

All characters are located on the Molten-WoW WotLK servers except one of them which is located on one of the Cataclysm servers.

So lets start off with the Characters and some information about them:

Characters on Deathwing (3.3.5a):

LVL 80 Human female Paladin:

- My MAIN character: Its a lvl 80 human female Paladin. After years of playing this character its the most enhanced and geared character on this account. I mainly play holy with him, so he's got the FULL Wrathful Gladiator's set with all off-pieces etc, the ICC25hc Mace, HC trinkets (bauble of true blood, solace hc) and stuff like that.
    Beside that he also got FULL ICC25hc PVE GEAR for holy (6.5k GS) (specced into holy light). With this gear you will ALWAYS be able to top the healing scores. He also got FULL ICC25hc RET gear (6.7k gs).
    But even that is not everything yet. Since holy can become kinda boring sometimes in bgs/arena my paladin also got FULL Wful Glad RET GEAR with SHADOWMOURNE and HC trinkets/rings etc. !!!

- He also got TONS of RARE MOUNTS like the Celestial Steed, Touring Rocket, Sea Turtle, Furious Gladiator's Frostwyrm, Spectral Tiger and so on!

- You can also find a lot of rare TITLES (TWO of those TITLES ARE NOT OBTAINABLE on molten !!! I achieved it by winning events)

- Beside that this paladin has a lot of FUN ITEMS like Picnic Basket, Path of Cenarius, the trinket which turns you into an ogre, Orb of Deception, FULL BRUTAL Gladiator's Set with weapon and shield and 2h mace and much much more which is also NO MORE OBTAINABLE ingame !!

LVL 80 Human female Priest:

- FULL Wrathful Gladiator's Set with all off-pieces, t2 dagger, HC trinkets/rings etc.

- he got the shadow AND the disc set, of course with HC trinkets and rings for both specs (bauble, scale, solace etc.)

- Some nice mounts like Amani War Bear etc.

LVL 80 Human male Warlock:

- FULL Wrathful Gladiator's Set with all off-pieces, ICC25hc sword, HC trinkets/rings etc.

- Some nice mounts like Celestial Steed

LVL 80 Nightelf female Druid (resto):

- FULL Wrathful Gladiator's Set with all off-pieces, ICC25hc stave, HC trinkets/rings etc.

- Some nice mounts like Invincible !!!

LVL 80 Nightelf male Druid (feral):

- FULL Wrathful Gladiator's Set with most of the off-pieces, ICC25hc polearm, and already some HC items

Characters on Ragnaros (3.3.5a):

LVL 80 Undead male Rogue:

- FULL Wrathful Gladiator's Set with all off pieces (including ICC 25hc off-pieces!!), ICC25hc daggers, HC trinkets/rings etc.

- awesome mounts like Celestial Steed, Love Rocket etc.

- a lot of fun items like Orb of Deception, the trinket which turns you into an ogre etc. !!!

- BOTH Illidan Glaives !! (for dem epic lookz)

Characters on Warsong (4.0.6 Cata):

LVL 85 Human male paladin (holy):

- FULL Vicious Gladiator's ELITE Set with all off-pieces, t2 weapon, HC trinkets/rings etc.

So that's more or less a short summary of what this account has to offer, of course there is still A LOT MORE I could mention, but I think that were the most important points.
    On each server you have a lot of GOLD to spend and every character has a GOOD Reputation.

If your offers are good, I am willing to put ANOTHER ACCOUNT on top !!!!

This would include:

Characters on Ragnaros (3.3.5a):

LVL 80 Orc male Warrior:

- FULL Wrathful Gladiator's Set with all off-pieces and ICC25hc off-pieces, ICC25hc polearm, HC trinkets/rings/neck AND 2x T10,5HC pieces to get 100% ARP (just 4 fun tho)

- Nice mounts like Brewfest-Kodo etc. !

LVL 80 Undead male Mage:

- FULL Wrathful Gladiator's Set with all off-pieces and ICC25hc pants, t2 weapon, HC trinkets/rings etc.

- He also got off-pieces for the fire spec (crit) and TRINKETS for fire (phylactery etc.)

Okay now....

What is probably also gonna be interesting:

- I own BOTH of the accounts and I have FULL ACCESS to both of them

- so in case we're gonna trade I can ASSURE you, that you will have the FULL CONTROL of the account, since I will give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED

This would include:

- account name + password
    - the EMAIL-Adress registered to this account (you can either keep the registered one or change it to one of YOUR CHOICE)
    - ALL DONATION IDs from the past 2 YEARS !! You need those IDs for being able to change your email or to recover your account if you got hacked/scammed (but lets hope this wont happen)

At the end something about me:

- I'm a trustworthy and mature person and I definitely have NO intentions to scam anyone here
    - I want to stop with WoW because I have to do a lot for University in the next time (years)

How will we trade?

- I'm willing to do whatever is possible to make you feel safer, e.g. using Skype or Teamviewer or any other (trustworthy) programs
    - All other things, e.g. payment method etc., I'd suggest we clear that once we are in closer contact via Skype (or any other voice communication program)

How to contact me?

- You can either add me in Skype with a short message so that I know that it's concerning the account trade or PM me here in the forums

- My Skype name is: HasslicherFettsack (sometimes ppl cant find me by typing this name, then you should try "hasslicherfettsack")

- I am from germany so u can be sure that you add the right one (although I dont think that there is anyone with a similar name :P)

- I also have ICQ and MSN Messenger but I prefer Skype overall

ONCE we are in contact via e.g. Skype I will OF COURSE send you screenshots of ALL characters and we can even meet in game if you have a 3.3.5a client !!

I hope there will be a lot of offers and I'm looking forward to trade with a nice and trustworthy person.

Thanks in advance for reading my thread

Greetings

Squirrelbra
    Last edited by Squirrelbra; 11-26-2012 at 10:10 AM.

INSANE MOLTEN WoW PREMIUM ACC
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Oh and btw only serious offers please

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to find me in skype search for "hasslicherfettsack" bump!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !

stepupman123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey im interested to buy. i will pm u in forums~

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !

ptsalex334's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still have them? are you interested in a steam acc CS:S/DOTA2 or battlefield bad company 2 origin account? or maybe a nfs world good account?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump ! Account is back for sale since the last dude srsly tried to scam me. Don't even try to, it will only hurt you ! Serious offers, tired of those ppl offering me an empty steam account. Real Money is PREFERED.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump !

Thanks G/R