EU&US RAF Obsidian Nightwing*+30days Game time--5.5euros/8.5$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

simonwsj's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU&US RAF Obsidian Nightwing*+30days Game time--5.5euros/8.5$

As i said on the topic,you can buy get Nightwing*+30days Game time by RAF,with 5.5euros or 8.5$
    if you need the service,plz send an rescuit email to [email protected] at first,then you can contact with me by emails or
    ICQ 552015832
    Skype simonvip2006
    MSN [email protected]

i will reply you in 30 minutes and messengers are 7*24 hours avaliable!

Tips:
    How do I recruit a friend?
    Log into Account Management and click on the "Recruit-A-Friend" button. This will take you to the actual referral page where you can enter a friend's email address and name one at a time.

When will I earn this 30-day credit?
    Your account will receive 30 days of free game play after our account had been upgrade to a full version of the game.

what point will I be able to redeem a Heart of the Nightwing mount ?
    You will be able to redeem this item once our recruit account is charged for 60 days of game time.(usually we will add game card within 12hours)

Will all characters on my veteran account receive an Heart of the Nightwing mount?
    No. Only one mount may be redeemed per qualifying referral.

Once I qualify for an Heart of the Nightwing mount, how do I redeem it?
    Visit the Account Management page and click on the Recruit-a-Friend option. Select the "My Rewards" tab then "Claim This Reward!" From there, choose the realm and character on which you wish to receive this item. It will arrive in your character's in-game mailbox.

What speed is the mount?
    The speed of the mount varies based on your riding skill, starting at 150% speed and increasing to 280%, and then 310% (if you have another 310% speed mount in your collection).

Can I give friends rides on it?
    Yes! Heart of the Nightwing is meant for two people to ride at the same time.

EU&US RAF Obsidian Nightwing*+30days Game time--5.5euros/8.5$