★ Swift Spectral Tiger Loot Card ★[HOT] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    reload3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mengspace View Post
    Sounds like a deal, I am curious on how much you are wanting for this and are you willing to show video in Skype of the card itself? Also do you have any reputation if you don't then I think you are looking for the wrong place to sell this TCG code, because the fact is this is the #1 most popular scam and without Rep any offer must walk when it comes to that much money. Although if you do have Rep I can give you an offer and you decide what to do with it after that. You can add me on Skype cory.meng or contact through PM.
    Thank you.
    I do not have an webcam, but if its really needed and your interested I can borrow my friends laptop and do it, I currently have an offer of $350, which I'am trading it for that price most likely.
    I haven't heard from the buyer for a couple days though but thats the base price atleast, and btw this is not a code its the card im selling I will ship it to you if you want it, I can give the code in advance though after the payment is made.

Originally Posted by muhaahaa View Post
    Im suggesting you take a picture of the card with your name written on a piece of paper ontop of it, to atleast verify you have the card.
    Goodluck with sales
    Last edited by reload3; 03-16-2012 at 04:36 PM.

★ Swift Spectral Tiger Loot Card ★[HOT]
    reload3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump
    still selling

reload3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still selling.

lantus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a scammer, buyers beware. Bought a loot card off him, and he gave me some bullshit code that doesn't work and logs right off skype.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12