[SELLING: LR] ★CHEAPEST★ WoW store-US ONLY! ★ Gametime ★ Pets ★ Mounts ★ Expansions ★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thcdrop's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SELLING: LR] ★CHEAPEST★ WoW store-US ONLY! ★ Gametime ★ Pets ★ Mounts ★ Expansions ★

Hello!

I'm selling all kinds of WoW CD keys!

Prices:

World of Warcraft® Game Time - 1 month - $10
    World of Warcraft® Mount: Winged Guardian - $13 per mount
    World of Warcraft® Mount: Celestial Steed - $13 per mount
    World of Warcraft® Pet: Lil' K.T. - $7 per pet
    World of Warcraft® Pet: Pandaren Monk - $7 per pet
    World of Warcraft® Pet: Lil' XT - $7 per pet
    World of Warcraft® Pet: Lil' Ragnaros - $7 per pet
    World of Warcraft® Pet: Moonkin Hatchling - $7 per pet
    World of Warcraft® Pet: Cenarion Hatchling - $7 per pet
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest: $12
    World of Warcraft Cataclysm: $19
    World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King: $14

THESE WORK ONLY ON US SERVERS!!

ToS and about:
    -> I do not go first as I am a legit salesman.
    -> These keys are NOT carded, they work with no problems and there is a 100% chance that you will not get banned.
    -> I accept ONLY payments via LibertyReserve. I'm sorry for that, but I've had too many scam tries / chargebacks via Paypal.
    -> I DO NOT offer refunds. I know all keys are legit and working.
    -> I am reselling these keys for quite a bit now and I have great feedback on some other websites.
    -> Key delievery may take up to 48 hours, depending on my and your online time and my access to the computer.

Procedure:
    1. Send an e-mail to [email protected], and mention what you would like to order. e.g.: Hello, I want to order 2x WoW game time.
    2. You wait for a reply in which you will get my LR account number.
    3. You send your payment via LR.
    4. You e-mail me back with the Batch#.
    5. You get your key via e-mail.

For the people who are not introduced with payments via LR.

-> LibertyReserve works in a way that you exchange your money from e.g. Paypal/Moneybookers/WU/etc. and get your money on LR.

Q: What if I have a payment option you do not accept? I've got Paypal and you accept only LR.
    No problem! There are online exchangers which exchange money from one payment type to the other!

Personally, I use:
    ALTARPAY
    because they have an automated delievery which takes around 10 minutes in average.

A whole list of exchangers can also be found here: Instant Exchangers | Liberty Reserve Exchangers

So do not hesitate if you have a different payment method! Get your money exchanged and enjoy playing!

[SELLING: LR] ★CHEAPEST★ WoW store-US ONLY! ★ Gametime ★ Pets ★ Mounts ★ Expansions ★