Trading 600k WoW Gold for 2 TCG Loot Cards (Rooster and White Rhino (300k ea)) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading 600k WoW Gold for 2 TCG Loot Cards (Rooster and White Rhino (300k ea))

As per the title, I am looking to buy a Magic Rooster Egg and a Wooly White Rhino for my WoW Gold.

I am looking for a straight up trade ingame only. No codes, no pictures of the card etc, you will need to bring me the item ingame (as they are BOE not BOP).

I am paying 300k per item. As they can be brought for ~ $200 each each one is giving you effective 110k gold profit if you go by the current market rate on gameUSD. If you can provide me with both items at once, I will add another 50k gold onto the trade.

What I have

Item name: Wow Gold
    Item type: Gold
    Payment Method: Trade for items
    Payment Amount: 300k Per (or 650k for both together)
    Info on it: Will only trade for the item ingame, no codes or similar.
    Pictures: Proof of gold

Trading 600k WoW Gold for 2 TCG Loot Cards (Rooster and White Rhino (300k ea))