Mage,DK,Warlock,Shaman,Warrior 2 accounts annual pass + MW3 & both CS 160$ EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

danielhn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mage,DK,Warlock,Shaman,Warrior 2 accounts annual pass + MW3 & both CS 160$ EU

ACC 1 (Annual pass)
    Warlock: 366
    DK: 354 herbalism + mining 525
    Mage: 361

ACC 2 (Annual pass)
    Shaman: 375 ilvl, alchemy + herbalism 525
    Warrior: 375 ilvl

Full riding on almost all of the characters. Atleast 1 each account.

If you contact me I will give you armory links and stuff also, and all information you need!

+ Steam account with MW3, CS 1.6 CS:S and you get Diablo III with both accounts.

You get all this for 160$ total price. Check out mount + professions on the wow amorys, and I have some heirlooms on both accounts.

Only paypal!
    It will work like this : I have a notedpad file with all information to both accs and the steam account with secret answer and pw and names and stuff , after recieving the 160$ on my paypal account I will send the notepad file to you. These accs also got the same last name so you can transfer to eachother (the characters) if you want.

Please contact "znooxer" on skype!

Mage,DK,Warlock,Shaman,Warrior 2 accounts annual pass + MW3 & both CS 160$ EU
    danielhn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, please I need this sold..