[WTB] WoW golds All Realms ~ 100% legit - Instant payment ~ BEST PRICES on EU/US menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sell2us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB] WoW golds All Realms ~ 100% legit - Instant payment ~ BEST PRICES on EU/US

/// Welcome to Sell wow gold 2 us \\\

We buy wow gold on all US/EU realms, we make huge stock per server so we can buy large ammounts of golds
    We can also trade wow CD keys and game cards for wow gold.

- Best price in wow golds market (we will offer best price for large ammount)
    - High Security! (we make new accounts for each trade with our customers)
    - Fast trading (trade by instant messenger without queue time)
    - Fast payment (we pay by Paypal Moneybookers or Western Union, usually 2 to 15 minutes after the trade)

If you want a price check or any other informations related ,please contact us under :

SCAMMER: [email protected]

You may also leave your feedback here after transactions,
    good or bad ,just make it true so we can be the best for our customers, Thanks.
    Last edited by Errage; 08-27-2011 at 06:23 PM.

[WTB] WoW golds All Realms ~ 100% legit - Instant payment ~ BEST PRICES on EU/US
    mekkast's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. Price check per 1k on Steamwheedle Cartel-US (A), MalGanis-US (H/A), and Blackhand-US (H and A).

sell2us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please contact our worker team under [email protected] for all your needs including checking prices. our AIM and Yahoo messenger is currently full sorry for the disagreement

nox`'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sold 280K on Ysondre EU H got 195$ by paypal 5 minutes after the trade thanks +rep

MyWay86's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else sold to them?

Infekcted's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i am new here and i was looking for selling golds on euro Bouldefirst A, i first sold 100K to MMOPawn and finally sold 150K to sellgolds2us and i'm really surprised how simple it was these two buyers are awesome thanks to you got 160$ thanks to mmowned

sell2us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump We need golds on many realms check the prices with our team [email protected] thanks for feedbacks

qweerful's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi sold 90K on Naxxramas H for 0.7$/k these guys offers very nice price thanks a lot !

sell2us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump thanks for choosing us add us on msn [email protected]

Maccer's Avatar gay secks CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy from him, scammer.
    Last edited by Maccer; 08-24-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Leecher --> Member --> Contributor --> Elite --> News Team --> Elite --> Legendary --> Lurkin'

DJLanceRock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will you be online?

Sonicbath's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talked to this guy at night and decided to make a transaction to clerify how trustable he is. He said he did not have a company at night talk of which i do not have screenshots as i was at work, and i mentioned that was not a big deal for me. After i finished talking to him at night from msn we agreed to conclude the trade in the morning. I was at work and he was sleepy.

I was just surfing on mmowned which i always do about wow and rift and suddenly i came by a link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post2119926

Not to advertise, but to clerify, on that link there is a part where, a user, myway86, quoted. I was so sure that i saw this quote before it disappeared, in fact "definitely erased."

I was so sure that he quoted Shayeeda's topic just as the same, even the realms on demand part... Except one place: The contact part.

If you carefully look at what myway86 quoted on the link, you can simply see that it is another quote which sell2us did either wanted to advertise his company, or wanted to scam people like myway86 said.

First he rejected that he quoted the other gold buyer's topic and changed the contact address with his own but later he had to confess that he quoted. Here are the screenshots which are supposed to be saved as a transaction proof instead of this complication. I even do not change the sizes of my msn conversation windows. The last word is yours.

As you see he first denied that he copied the other buyer's post with his own contact, then, thanks to myway86, he had to confess that he did. By the way, as you can cleanly see on the third screenshot, he blames myway86 as a frustrated person and he says that myway86 does this for the fact that everyone likes him.

sell2us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP ok we admit we made some errors posting in this thread and the post was deleted, and when someone ask me to be honnest i try to be as honnest as i can so yes i flamed peoples who try to take down our business without any reason while we only have positive feedbacks on done trades. We are still buying golds even if haters dont want us to do. Thanks for feedbacks customers don't forget [email protected]
    Last edited by sell2us; 08-23-2011 at 04:57 AM.

MyWay86's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I was the one who noticed he is advertising his service in other gold sellers' threads.

So far noone got scammed, but I would be aware becasue he doesnt look professional at all.

edit: bumping is not allowed, if you registered on this forum, please follow the rules.

sell2us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok mate sorry for this this post doesn't exist anymore so please be cool and try to don't flame on it anymore since no one leaves bad feedbacks remember guys sell your golds to us [email protected] Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast