WoW Account with 85 Holy Paladin, average ilvl 370 for Rift level 50 Defiant Mage. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ummagummas's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account with 85 Holy Paladin, average ilvl 370 for Rift level 50 Defiant Mage.

Looking to trade my WoW account for a Rift account with a level 50 Defiant Mage on it. My Holy Paladin has an average ilvl of 370 in its main set gear and in its off spec gear, which is ret, it has ZA/ZG T-11 and equivalent epics. Play time on the account is good too October 6 so I'm asking that the Rift account has at least a month of game time left on it. Also the battle.net account has Star Craft 2 associated with it, so thats a bonus as well. Contact me on skype at aw.garabedian if interested and I can give more details on the account. Please post here first if you are interested before contacting me.

WoW Account with 85 Holy Paladin, average ilvl 370 for Rift level 50 Defiant Mage.