Battle.net account - 3 lvl 85s - 2 fully upgraded WoW! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xyzgamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battle.net account - 3 lvl 85s - 2 fully upgraded WoW!

I am quitting WoW for good, after playing for 5 years.

I am selling my Battle.net account, which includes 2 World of Warcraft accounts, both fully upgraded to CATA!

The accounts contain 3 lvl 85s

85 shaman - Level 85 Orc Shaman - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX (Main character, has alot of mounts, pets, tabards, vanity gear etc.)

85 paladin - Level 85 Human Paladin - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX (also has full prot PvE and full holy PvE gear, good enough to start raiding!)

85 shaman - Level 85 Orc Shaman - Anonymous WoW Armory Profiles | ArmoryX

The account also comes with alot of lower level alts, including a 70 twink, 84 DK and alot of 20-70 alts. (many were former twinks, still with twink gear)

There is a total of around 50.000 gold on the account! (plus mats/items worth 10-15k depending on economy).

The account also contains heirloom sets for every class, gear + weapons (excluding trinkets).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: Price: 468$ (USD)/330 EU

It is my account, it has no bans or suspensions. I know the secret Q/A and I have acces to the email currently bound to the account.

PM me here or send an email to to [email protected]. You are also welcome to come with bids.
    Last edited by xyzgamb; 07-20-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Battle.net account - 3 lvl 85s - 2 fully upgraded WoW!