★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222369 ... LastLast
    Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be on Spring Break until 3/19/12... I will be responding to people, but it won't be immediately. If you need to start my service over this time period send me the original ban letter blizzard sent you as well as a brief description as to what led up to getting you banned and I will respond to it asap.

Thanks,

-Seph

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Toastie!'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any luck on unbanning sn0wball banwave accounts?

frallan123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have bought his service and his emails are awesome too bad I dont think any will work since I get banned from LuaNinja but I do keep my hope up! and I also used one of his email to get my friend recently perm banned account unbanned and it worked directly!

911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you a email, hope you can help me

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry been in and out at the beach... Will be responding to emails tomorrow.

Ninifay's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    contacted.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Responded to all emails while ive been on break... will check back again shortly later today. Raining at the beach so not too much to do but sit outside and watch the ocean
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Mengspace's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anybody that purchases Sephirofl's service.
    He is just a person like any of us, he created a service to go above and beyond to help players out and recieve reputation.
    If you want to try his service out and risk your own money to get a chance to get the important thing you want back then take it.
    If not then find a way on your own to do what he does and maybe even make some money yourself and help out others.
    The whole idea is, you cannot please everybody and most of the people that posted on your thread and not repped and probably side troll accounts.
    Dont let this bring you down Sephirofl, I will contact you if I get stopped selling gold and all of my other services because I don't got time to write letters.
    I like the idea you are doing on making this service and the other posers that are making the same service don't spend 5% of the time you spend on yours I can assure.
    I have been looking for a legit unban service for quite a while now, and everytime I contact a service they say theirs is the best and yours is the worst and I even have been told you don't do it anymore so they feel like they are the only ones that host a service that unbans accounts. People are difficult on these forums, keep your head up recieve profits and move on!

Pikile's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost account about 3 weeks ago in that blizzard summer sweep, it was perma ban.
    After contacting Sephirofl we made deal and give it a try, it wasnt easy i got some fag in costumer support but even with that after few tryes we managed to get me unbaned and my account restored.
    Sephirofl gave me quite solid support and answer all my questions and mails i sent him, even after we were done with account he gave me some tips for my another account problems.
    + rep for u mate and keep good work! i sure will contact u again if i get into trouble with blizz again!
    Last edited by Pikile; 03-15-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mengspace View Post
    For anybody that purchases Sephirofl's service.
    He is just a person like any of us, he created a service to go above and beyond to help players out and recieve reputation.
    If you want to try his service out and risk your own money to get a chance to get the important thing you want back then take it.
    If not then find a way on your own to do what he does and maybe even make some money yourself and help out others.
    The whole idea is, you cannot please everybody and most of the people that posted on your thread and not repped and probably side troll accounts.
    Dont let this bring you down Sephirofl, I will contact you if I get stopped selling gold and all of my other services because I don't got time to write letters.
    I like the idea you are doing on making this service and the other posers that are making the same service don't spend 5% of the time you spend on yours I can assure.
    I have been looking for a legit unban service for quite a while now, and everytime I contact a service they say theirs is the best and yours is the worst and I even have been told you don't do it anymore so they feel like they are the only ones that host a service that unbans accounts. People are difficult on these forums, keep your head up recieve profits and move on!
    Thanks for the kind words of inspiration! I can assure you I will not stop this service... I am almost at my 1 year mark and looking to keep going strong! Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Pikile View Post
    I lost account about 3 weeks ago in that blizzard summer sweep, it was perma ban.
    After contacting Sephirofl we made deal and give it a try, it wasnt easy i got some fag in costumer support but even with that after few tryes we managed to get me unbaned and my account restored.
    Sephirofl gave me quite solid support and answer all my questions and mails i sent him, even after we were done with account he gave me some tips for my another account problems.
    + rep for u mate and keep good work! i sure will contact u again if i get into trouble with blizz again!
    Thanks for the great response! Hard work and dedication does pay off in this case for sure!
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the way home and will be back tomorrow full time again.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Home... Thanks everyone for bearing with me over my vacation... responding to all emails now.

FuryExploiting's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sephirofl View Post
    Home... Thanks everyone for bearing with me over my vacation... responding to all emails now.
    Thanks for leaving constructive feedback on my thread, I wanna inform you that i listened to what you said and took action.

Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here to help all I can

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be seriously interested in your services.
    Banned for the duping of Battered Hilts.

EU account..

more details in PM