★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12345652102 ... LastLast
    F4talswowservices's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added you on msn, I need some help lol, i tried to log on and it says my account has been closed

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    K I have just logged on there now and will try to contact you. After today I will be charging $8 for the service after I give it to you. I have had such an Influx of people that I did not expect lol... 17 letters in two days and to be honest many people didn't keep their word they gave me about the "tip" they offered or the rep on the site so now I am going to ask for another type of "Thanking" I find that reasonable since the other services are double that amount for the same lifetime service that I will be offering.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 07-07-2011 at 09:07 AM.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ bestpl, no he doesn't. I PM'ed him about getting my account banned, and he gave me a letter to send to Blizzard. Looks extremely nice and well written, and I will not be surprised in the least if I am unbanned. Thank you very much Sephirofl, hopefully will receive an e-mail back from Blizzard soon, + Rep

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ bestpl: I am not doing anything with the accounts if your implying that... I am merely finding out what reasons people got banned and writing them a letter... I have no contact with the accounts other than that... Just a source to try and help those in need.

@ Phantom: Ya it was good talking with you I really hope the advice I gave you was able to help as well!

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sent in the e-mail so I'm hopeful, if this works do you have a paypal I can send some cash to?

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I have that linked in the first thread if you forget it, but that is [email protected]

staniwka's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty for your letter
    will see how it goes

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope it can help... and as I said to you before just email me back with any response they give you should it not be a one and done deal

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhoh! Went from "Permanently closed", to "Temporarily Disabled", here is the e-mail I got for one of my characters. (I got a similar one for all my 85's.)
    Greetings,

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigated the situation that you reported. We have concluded our investigation of the account and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. The details of the characters and/or items restored are contained below. The items will be attached to an in-game mail which expire after 90 days.

After a thorough investigation, we have found this account to be eligible for restoration. The details of the characters and/or items restored are contained below.

Account Name: XXXXXXXX
    Realm: XXXXXXXX
    Character Name: XXXXXXXX

Money Restored: 8g 13s 90c

Item(s) Restored:

Skill(s) Restored:

Currency Restored:

Points Restored:

Please note that items with random modifiers (of the Bear, of the Eagle, etc.) are randomly generated; therefore we are unable to guarantee that you will receive the same modifier you had on your original item. We are also unable to guarantee the restoration of trade skills, as well as enchantments or add-ons (such as gems, scopes, etc.) that your character's items may have possessed. While we will make every effort to provide assistance in cases of loss, please keep in mind that the decision to go forward with a restoration is entirely at Blizzard's discretion. You can review our Restoration Policy at Blizzard Support .

ANY ITEMS TAKEN FROM GUILD BANKS have been directly mailed to the Guild Master of your guild. They have received a separate email containing the information of the guild restore.

NOTE: If the characters/items restored were lost due to an account compromise:

- Please be aware that your computer may contain a malicious software program, such as a keylogger, or the account information and password may have been shared with others. In either case, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Password, whether or not authorized by you. Also, note that the security of the Account is your responsibility. Please take a moment to review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at Blizzard Entertainment: World of Warcraft Terms of Use.

- Prior to using World of Warcraft, we highly recommend following the Security Checklist on our Account Security site at Account Security - Battle.net.

If you have any questions regarding your compromise, investigation, or restoration, please feel free to comment on the support ticket related to this issue or open a new ticket here . If you wish to provide feedback on any step of the process, you may do so by emailing [email protected].

Thank you for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

Sincerely,
    Game Master Nosphime
    World of Warcraft

EDIT: Still not in the clear yet, my account is temp. disabled but hopefully that will clear up soon.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats great! That means its on its way for ya... They may just ask you to provide a bit more of the "Personal" details, but so much for perma ban Glad I was able to help you with all the accounts mate!

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in the next couple of days I'll deposit some $ in PayPal and send you some, definitely looks like an unban is coming my way Thank you for all your help

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds great! Just glad I was able to help you out mate!

Aldaeis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He resplied me immediately, when I sent mail, with really good advices, I hope all of it will help me. Thanks Sephirofl, I appreciate Your help! You can be sure that I pay You If they unban me.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just trying to help out

F4talswowservices's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seph is awesome, He was quick, and i was able to get my account back in less than 12 hours +repppp

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12345652102 ... LastLast