★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454692 ... LastLast
    Deathshiver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up to 6 or 7 appeals now, I'm not even sure they are reading the messages anymore -- it seems like they are being closed without reply far too quickly.

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a fail blizzard just closes my tickes no hope of unbanned he is a scam artist dont trust him, also he is very childish he will bring your family in to emails to insult you when you want your money back. Good luck to all.

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scrappyballz View Post
    This guy is a fail blizzard just closes my tickes no hope of unbanned he is a scam artist dont trust him, also he is very childish he will bring your family in to emails to insult you when you want your money back. Good luck to all.
    I didn't realize that doing a chargeback scam against someone was a real adult thing to do?

Feel free to write whatever you feel about my service, but you are the one whom will be banned for a scam. Anyways, as I wrote to you in the email, and I will write here so people have a full story. You were banned, I wrote for you, and we didn't succeed. You purchased a single letter, so service ends there. I was going out of my way, and writing you more free letters, as I mentioned in the email, and you still decided to do a chargeback scam against me, without even speaking to me. I was never rude to you, in any fashion, until you did a chargeback scam against me, at which point I was agitated and tried to contact you, which you again refused.

I didn't bring your family in to the email out of context in anyway. I wrote... "There is nothing "childish" about bringing ones actions to light. I only act, how I would want my family to act. Scamming someone of money, regardless of how big or little is still Scamming." Sorry that you are the one whom is raising a child, and you behaved improperly. I called you on how you acted, and mentioned that I hope your Son doesn't turn out to scam people like his Father. If you feel any resentment against this statement, then you already realize you are in the wrong. This statement shouldn't have effected you whatsoever, if you felt you were in the right. Glad to see your emotions playing out now that you realize you were in the wrong.

Also, feel free to go post on the scam thread about you. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...l-scammer.html
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, first of all, you all KNOW this is NOT a guaranteed unban. THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
    But he is good at what he does. so stop posting replied like 'he is bad i didn't get my account unbanned' Well, sorry, but its not as simple as it seems to get an account unbanned, especially from a banwave which they do not usually unban from.

DONT PAY FOR SOMETHING WHEN YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOUD LIKE. You know its not a guarantee so don't complain about it.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off let me state i dont give a ****. This is hacker websit and being reported by some one of a childish nature due me not being happy with his work does not effect my life at all. So banned my account do what you must i dont give a ****. I just want people to know the kind of person they are dealing with is all. Now this is stupid i have better things to do then this bs.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aestysu View Post
    Ok, first of all, you all KNOW this is NOT a guaranteed unban. THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
    But he is good at what he does. so stop posting replied like 'he is bad i didn't get my account unbanned' Well, sorry, but its not as simple as it seems to get an account unbanned, especially from a banwave which they do not usually unban from.

DONT PAY FOR SOMETHING WHEN YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME MIGHT NOT BE WHAT YOUD LIKE. You know its not a guarantee so don't complain about it.
    **** you to

Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off let me state i dont give a ****. This is hacker websit and being reported by some one of a childish nature due me not being happy with his work does not effect my life at all. So banned my account do what you must i dont give a ****. I just want people to know the kind of person they are dealing with is all. Now this is stupid i have better things to do then this bs.
    So you are still mad that you paid for a service that has a slim chance of you being unbanned and it turns out it didn't work. Well that's how life is, you dont get what you want sometimes. Your actions are not justified AT ALL. YOU agreed to his terms.

Note: you will be put on scammer alert on many different websites because of your dispute. You received his service and that was that. you wouldn't refund your money after a meal because you ate it and its gone now would you?

I quote
    Does this Service Guarantee an Unban?
    Unfortunately, there is no way for this service to 100% guarantee and Unban
    Is that or is that not what you agreed to when you paid for the service? and the service was provided knowing it was only a CHANCE. That is all, no ifs or buts. Service for money was provided.
    Last edited by Aes; 02-09-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have no issue with the service. It was when i got insulted by this person over emails that he saw fit to bring my son and wife in to over a video game that's my issue. be for that i felt bad not talking it over with him and drop the charge back with paypal till i got insulted more then once. Call me a scam all he wants i am nothing of the sort nor will i ever be.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aestysu you seem to think i care lol omg no other wow botting/hacker websites will say i am a scam just because some kid got pissed off and wants to start yelling it big gd deal. I am done here this is a waste of my IQ

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have no issue with the service. It was when i got insulted by this person over emails that he saw fit to bring my son and wife in to over a video game that's my issue. be for that i felt bad not talking it over with him and drop the charge back with paypal till i got insulted more then once. Call me a scam all he wants i am nothing of the sort nor will i ever be.
    Well, in all fairness... I only mentioned that I hope your son doesn't turn out to scam people like his dad, after you said you aren't a scammer, and I am a failure. You were the one whom actually brought your wife into the comment when you said "Let me make this simple for you im not the one that did it. My wife said **** it and she did the charge back i agree with her. You failed Simple as that they are not going to unbanned me i see that now"

Now, if you wish for me to quit "speaking with you" then quit commenting on my thread. I am fine not emailing you, but when you are the one making statements, I am here to respond.

Aestysu you seem to think i care lol omg no other wow botting/hacker websites will say i am a scam just because some kid got pissed off and wants to start yelling it big gd deal. I am done here this is a waste of my IQ
    And yes, you will be listed as a scammer on those sites. I am not some "Kid", I am an adult, whom helps protect the community form people such as you, which is why you will be added to the list of over 14,000 banned Scammers not to be dealt with on the Internet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=2
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-09-2014 at 11:17 PM.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats fine, but its between you and him as i dont know what is going on. I was just clarifying what a service and agreement is not only directed at you, but to everyone that does a charge back here. Just talk it over in a day or so when everything is over.

PIPOL13's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    though I did not use it but the service going and before I send all read, and I am sure that this man could not offend and he immediately Gowar what chance they will remove the ban!

LegitSale's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever got an account unbanned which was banned and never unlocked for GM fraud? lol

freaki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen.. when i heard about sephirofls unban service i was very sceptical like many of you..ive been dealing with sephirofl for a few weeks now..he has written many letters for me and he has always been courteous and to the point..i came into this knowing that there was a slim chance i was going to be unbanned,but i feel he has gone above and beyond to help me, and i for one salute him for this.

Vaddon's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought. yesterday unban service from him he wrote letter for me
    yesterday sended Got reply today.

Thank you for your continued correspondence. After a thorough final review of the action taken against this license, we have arrived at the same conclusion. The action will not be reversed or changed under any circumstances.

We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of our policies (Blizzard Entertainment:Blizzard Legal Documentation), which all players accept before logging into the game.

As this issue has been reviewed by multiple representatives, it is now considered closed. If you have questions regarding a different license or issue, please feel free to contact us again. However, further inquiries regarding this issue will no longer receive a reply.

i hope i get unban. i bought life time support from this guy.