Tradeing a Battle.net account With every game on it + wow 1 month game time menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Enclave06789's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tradeing a Battle.net account With every game on it + wow 1 month game time

What am I selling: Battle.net account with Starcraft 2/World of Warcraft Cata/Warcraft 3/Diablo2/Diablo2LOD/Starcraft+Broodwar
    Original Ownership: Yes i have SQ&A
    Region: US

Account Description: Iam Basicaly selling the battle.net account for the games on it not for the charcters on the world of warcraft account. The World of Warcraft Account Has 1 month of game time on it runs out July 9th 2011. all Transfers are up.
    Screenshots:

Payment: I'm Looking to get Call of duty Black ops + DLC gifted to me on STEAM. I will allow you to login into the battle.net account and see that all the games are there.
    Last edited by Enclave06789; 06-11-2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Was not in form

Tradeing a Battle.net account With every game on it + wow 1 month game time
    #ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not going to rate you down on this.

Hell I'm not verified either, but this just has a sketchy feel to it. I don't want you to lose people from your comment, but if you were to atleast 10 posts I would be more apt to trust you.

Enclave06789's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i knew it would. iam just tied of world of warcraft and want an fps to play i would allow someone to call me if its to sketchy i would even allow someone to log on the account and check it out. i dont how to seem more legit iam just sick of wow and want to trade my battle.net account for a game i would actually play is all

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I will trade on the Trader's Terms as long as there verified. so that means if signing over the account first i will but you must be verified and have rep or i will not do it. also must contact on phone for more info contact me on aim at Mattorr2010