How can I get people to use my honor farming service? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Prylozap's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can I get people to use my honor farming service?

Hi,
    Why is nobody interested in my honor farming service? I have even offered it for free but nobody seems interested. I use safe practices and the most that I've EVER had done to ANYBODY's account was get it log-in locked. Any tips guys?

How can I get people to use my honor farming service?
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best advice is to start offering free honor farming, and get people to post verifying you're legit, or get more Reputation with the site. If you are botting, let people know you are botting, if you're doing it by hand, let them know that. You just need to get a userbase through better rep and being nice

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think alot of the problem, is people are starting to realize that Wow dosn't require any skill to do anything at all anymore.. hence forth you don't need someone else to do something that you can do more or less AFK. ? ..

Not trying to be a debbie downer .. but lets be honest.. long as you can afk a BG, or an instance. you can be just as boss as the guy that plays 24/7..
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your advice guys! I'll keep working on my thread to get honor.
    WoW doesn't take much skill to farm BGs for honor anymore, but if you're anything like my friends, you'd rather have someone else do it than yourself.

Gnawnsense's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're offering the services for free already, but with a lack of reputation, it will be a slow process at first building it up, I assume, as is usually the case with fresh accounts on any MMO auction site. Regardless, this probably is the best route to go.

The drawback is that I, myself, usually shy away from any free services regarding my account. If I have a spare account sitting around, I might try the services out, but I've had quite a few negative experiences giving people the benefit of the doubt, too. But that's just the nature of this whole situation. And typically, my spare accounts don't require honor farming, but that is different on the individual and their value on their accounts and how many they have.

My best advice; just be consistent. Have decent communication. Make your threads stick out. Dr Doom is offering a thread creation service relatively cheap. While this may seem like an unworthy investment, it should be considered the same as any other business/service investing in some form of marketing design. Advertise on other sites if you aren't already, and if you have reputation on any other sites, link that, as well.

Pretty much it's just patience and waiting it out as people try it out and build your reputation up.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your advice ^^

Praesto's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do it by hand ill let you do some honor farming for me. Botting is just far too risky for me though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k. DDD ty for trusting me guys

goodwillspa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a myriad of amazing benefits that are that are waiting to be enjoyed after you've logged on to the internet and received the perfect B2B massage Chennai from goodwilspa. female to male body massage centres