0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WEBUYG - Scammer

So, I heard this "WeBuyG" guy is a scammer, so i thought i would look a little deeper into the case and after a little talking to him by MSN I could tell he were a scammer.

Just look for your selves. I can't say I'm 100% but almost..

WEBUYG - Scammer
    eXp0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    69/40
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wirell View Post
    So, I heard this "WeBuyG" guy is a scammer, so i thought i would look a little deeper into the case and after a little talking to him by MSN I could tell he were a scammer.

Just look for your selves. I can't say I'm 100% but almost..

You cant say someone is a scammer because you think they are, even you say your not 100% , the most logical thing said in that msn convo was the last line

Wirell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eXp0 View Post
    You cant say someone is a scammer because you think they are, even you say your not 100% , the most logical thing said in that msn convo was the last line
    Well, trade him then. I am almost sure he's a scammer. The 10k is not worth scamming for him. Why would he pay less when I trade in stacks? (first 10k the payment and so on). And then when I say that we should trade (just testing him) eventhough he pay less the final executing scammerproving line comes up: "stock for your server is full. please come back later."

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

And I couldnt find a single positive review about him.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Well, after telling him that his scamtry was pathetic, he just ****ed himself up...

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus ****ing christ... I'm almost tempted to sticky this thread as an example of what WE DO NOT WANT.

You want to make a review on someone? There's a review section for it. Unless you've actually tried to close a deal with someone and gotten burned / had it all go well, you cannot make a review about them.

I probably would have told you the same thing. Props to whoever you were talking to.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Wirell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Jesus ****ing christ... I'm almost tempted to sticky this thread as an example of what WE DO NOT WANT.

You want to make a review on someone? There's a review section for it. Unless you've actually tried to close a deal with someone and gotten burned / had it all go well, you cannot make a review about them.

I probably would have told you the same thing. Props to whoever you were talking to.
    Euhm... Dude, he admitted that he is a scammer and I am just warning the others...So whats your problem?

WowCorpo.'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wirell dude, you give him gold and he has not paid you ? if u not, you cant be 100% sure he is scammer .. It is my opinion ,

but maybe is scammer because 1.4 $ is to much atm for price .... site paying atm 0.4 $ - 0.7 $ on all servers

Wirell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by botina View Post
    Wirell dude, you give him gold and he has not paid you ? if u not, you cant be 100% sure he is scammer .. It is my opinion ,

but maybe is scammer because 1.4 $ is to much atm for price .... site paying atm 0.4 $ - 0.7 $ on all servers
    I know, I am not 100%, and I wrote that. I am only writing this to warn everyone.. sorry if I posted wrong...

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /closed
    as this is beyond a joke. You were not scammed there for can't say this person is a scammer without hard evidence.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.