Pets from Blizz store , offering gold. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pepeh01's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pets from Blizz store , offering gold.

As the tittle sayed i'm buying all pets from blizzard store, if someone is selling ,
    Post here or contact me on msn ([email protected])
    The server which i'm giving gold is Bladefist Eu Horde.

Cheers

Pets from Blizz store , offering gold.
    Destony's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i wouldnt do that, as many people have scammed codes and your pets/mounts will be taken off you with a possible ban included

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know that alot of scamers are still crowling around here, but i have to take the risk, dont worry i can check him by rep. Thanks anyway for the warning
    Last edited by Pepeh01; 02-05-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Pepeh01 rep won't help you much, since even elite were giving out free pet codes
    Well Kiyumi, i can verify the one that is buying the pets from store, i have my ways ^^ that's why i'm talking more on msn , becouse i will ask for screenshots with the buying process, while hes allowed to edit with a black or with any colour his account info so i dont see them, but at the end they will get a picture that which verify that he got it in this moment , even though hes getting an email for that. And probably going to ask him to ss that one aswell. I have my safe precation.

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pepeh01 View Post
    Well Kiyumi, i can verify the one that is buying the pets from store, i have my ways ^^ that's why i'm talking more on msn , becouse i will ask for screenshots with the buying process, while hes allowed to edit with a black or with any colour his account info so i dont see them, but at the end they will get a picture that which verify that he got it in this moment , even though hes getting an email for that. And probably going to ask him to ss that one aswell. I have my safe precation.
    The point is they are using a false bank account information to get the codes and then the codes get your account closed if you use them, or the pets simply get taken off your account.