WTS Molten-WOW Premium Accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Excorehoorah's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Molten-WOW Premium Accounts

Hello people,

First of all I am new to this and this site. My buddy actually told me to try here for this weeks ago. I got to making a member account here to post these but been so busy in real life with my son and his training. These Molten-WOW accounts that I have are my accounts. I only played for short periods of time because I was still stationed in the Mid East at that time. So you wont find a ton play time on these. Because I had little time I bought and paid for premium services, got donor gear.

Molten-WOW is the biggest free player server in the world and you can view the website here

If your interested please email me back at [email protected]

All accounts are on Neltharion server

Account Tauren Shaman 80 6480 Gearscore - Donated over $150 asking $110 OBO
    Full T10 set and mixed pieces of wrathful armor for when you pvp.

Account Tauren Druid 80 6412 Gearscore - Donated over $135 asking $100 OBO
    Full T10 set and wrathful armor set pieces for optimum PVP advantage
    If your looking to reach close to 100k hp buffed this is the tank for you or pvp in feral cat over 40k hp. Best pvp account.

OR Asking $210 For all accounts listed here.

All accounts listed below are $25 each for my time invested and gearing in game.

Account Undead Priest 80 5700+ Gearscore - Donated Premium access only $20 Has very good gear for pvp and pve.

Account Undead Rogue 80 5600+ Gearscore - Donated Premium only $20 Has decent gear for PVP fun.

Account BE Paladin 5700+ Gearscore - Donated Premium only $20 Has solid good gear for PVP and PVE
    Last edited by Excorehoorah; 01-13-2011 at 02:53 PM.

WTS Molten-WOW Premium Accounts