Want to form RAF circle -> Oceanic menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mongoosed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to form RAF circle -> Oceanic

Hello everyone. With the recent price drop on WoW it makes sense to form some RAF relationships.

As you may know from my previous post (located nearby) I have some EU accounts currently in limbo, but I want to get into the US servers because of latency and time zone issues.

Anyways, the basic fact is, if you RAF me and set up my basic keys, you will get a free month and some free triple leveling speed for 5$ and I will get a free vanilla key and triple leveling speed with you.

I'm looking to roll on a populated oceanic server, and will be rolling Goblin (horde). If you are interested in that time-zone and want some free game time/leveling speed, this would be a good deal.

Thanks for looking all.

Want to form RAF circle -> Oceanic
    esha's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO this raf circle you are talking about is basically YOU asking someone to recruit you and PAY for your keys your a ****ing joke mate if anyone was going to buy keys and what not why wouldnt they just recruit themselves you ****ing cheap **** just buy yourself a wow for $5 and then ask to get recruited rofl RAF is a 2 way thing you either supply keys or gold/runs you greedy ****.

mongoosed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only joke here is you getting so worked up that you felt the need to make a post about your personally held pent up rage. lol

Btw, you don't understand how it works, they don't get their mount or any game time unless the other person starts investing in the game beyond the initial key, which requires a paid subscription. Thus, if they recruit me, they end up with game time that costs 5$ and they get a mount.

Perhaps you should read up on how RAF works before spewing bs all over the place.