WTS Ele Shaman - 5800 GS PvE, 5750 PvP - ICC10/25 Loot! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Benzroller's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Ele Shaman - 5800 GS PvE, 5750 PvP - ICC10/25 Loot!

Hello, I recently started back at college, and I don't have the time or the effort to play WoW anymore, and although i've put a lot of time into this character I need to sell him for living expenses.

My GS is 5800 in PvE gear, most of my loot comes from ICC10/25 heroic including heroic midnight sun, boulwark of smouldering steel, heroic muradin's spyglass, and many other great items. 3/5 t10, 2/5 t9.5 as well. Here's a link to the character's gear:

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Also, I have full relentless(except for the gloves) and wrathful cape/ring/insignia of the horde, my GS in my PvP gear is 5750 and my resilience rating is almost 1.1k(full relentless, some wrathful). You can easily get on an elite PvP team or a great PvE guild. My offspec is resto, most of the gear that I have for elemental can be used viably for resto(instead of mp5 you get crit, which is good for healing since I never go OOM). 425 mining, epic flying with a bronze drake. I'll provide more details and screenshots if you're interested.

PM me if you're interested, if you're a scammer don't bother wasting my time, I just want a smooth transaction with someone that's actually interested in my account. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

If you're interested i'm on aim: benzroller01 or just simply reply to this thread with your email or AIM SN, i'll be periodically checking it.

WTS Ele Shaman - 5800 GS PvE, 5750 PvP - ICC10/25 Loot!