Account with 4 80's, Druid, Shaman, Rogue, Paladin. Been playing since almost launch. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Soviet42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with 4 80's, Druid, Shaman, Rogue, Paladin. Been playing since almost launch.

Hello, I'm looking to sell my World of Warcraft account, I have been playing since about launch, although I only have four 80's to show for it. All of my characters are available to server transfer. NOTE - None of my characters have a good set of PvP gear, so feel free to stop reading if that is a deal breaker.

The first and foremost character is a level 80 Tauren Druid. It is my oldest character, and has the best gear among my characters. He is currently Resto/Feral and his Resto set has almost every piece of gear being 264, his feral set is all various other epics, but not as impressive as his Restoration set. I do not have any pvp gear on this character save for maybe 4 not-so-great pieces. As for 'impressive' mounts, he has the Chopper, the Grand Black War Mammoth, and the regular Blue Drake. (Not that impressive I suppose) This character has about 20 grand in gold, and of course maxed skills. (Alchemy & Herbalism) He is exalted with every Northrend faction except the Oracles/Frenzyheart, and has a little over 6k achievement points. And of course has cold weather/epic flying. If you aren't impressed enough by this character, you aren't going to like what you see from here on out, haha.

My next character is a Tauren Shaman, on the same server as the druid. Nothing of serious note here. I have not raided with this character and his gear is basically as good as it can get without raiding. He is elemental and just has a poor enhancement set I had from leveling. He has not much else that makes him special. Just has maxed skinning because I am lazy. Does not have epic or cold weather flying.

My last two 80s are a Blood Elf Rogue and a Blood Elf Paladin, both on the same server. The Rogue has a pretty poor set of gear, about half-blues and half-epics as I haven't played him since Naxx was still the premiere raid. Does not have cold weather flying or epic flying. Has maxed Mining and Engineering. The paladin I just recently hit 80 with, so that character has no gear. Has cold weather flying but not epic flying, as well as maxed Alchemy and Herbalism.

I know only my first character can be called 'impressive.' I'm not much of an alt person. If it matters I also have a 72 Blood Elf mage on the same server as the Paladin and the Rogue.

If you are interested in the account, feel free to contact with an offer, as the price is negotiable within reason. If you are interested, I can off course provide screen shots for proof, etc. I am the original owner of the account. Feel free to PM me with any questions or anything.
    Last edited by Soviet42; 09-01-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Account with 4 80's, Druid, Shaman, Rogue, Paladin. Been playing since almost launch.
    Mavrck48's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a PM.

Soviet42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R