SC2 or Cataclysm Beta for Retail Gametime (60 Days) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thetallingham's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SC2 or Cataclysm Beta for Retail Gametime (60 Days)

Please add me at [email protected], serious inquiries only I'm going to try & do this safely as possible I can show plenty of proof on the legit card, I am new to this website so please aware me of any scammers.

Please PM me your e-mails as well if your interested so I know who is adding me!

SC2 or Cataclysm Beta for Retail Gametime (60 Days)
    Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You realize you'll only get scam offers considering either of those are worth more than a card.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Thetallingham's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
    You realize you'll only get scam offers considering either of those are worth more than a card.
    Thanks for the tip, dragonshadow. I appreciate it.