0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU]100 % safe , Selling an epic account with 5 x 80s and 2 twinks

Aright , so all of those 5 level 80 characters and 2 twinks are on same server.
    -All 80 characters have dual spec and flying mounts , including my level 60 twink.
    -All of the character in that account have Every profession in game (13/14) on maximum (450/450) except blacksmithing.
    -All of the characters have high amount of gear with everything enchanted and gemmed on maximum.

Hunter - The World of Warcraft Armory - Vladkova @ Bronzebeard - Profile . He also have 5/5 Wrathfull sets , wrathfull weapons (axe+bow) and 32500 HP in pvp gear. LOADS of unique tittles and achievements + rare mounts.

Warrior [PROTECTION] - The World of Warcraft Armory - Nikol @ Bronzebeard - Profile

Mage - The World of Warcraft Armory - Nizz @ Bronzebeard - Profile relentless and wrathful offset gear.

Death Knight The World of Warcraft Armory - Hornykaka @ Bronzebeard - Profile . Also 5/5 relentless and wrathful / relentless offset.

Druid [RESTO] The World of Warcraft Armory - Manolz @ Bronzebeard - Profile

Paladin [TWINK] The World of Warcraft Armory - Pichagata @ Bronzebeard - Profile

Warlock - He's 19 lvl twink with lots of rare enchants and items.

Ok , so i shall make this clear , this account have never been traded / sold to any1 for the 4 years career it had. It never changed its owner. This is no scam and neither it will be scammed.

- And yeah It's real , it's not a SCAM. Armory browsing proves it.

I might not have any reputation at this forum but i can assure you that you won't have any problems at all.

>>>>>>>For any questions (quick ones-ask below) , informations , offers , skype / ICQ or abit of screenshots , PM me or draw me a quick letter on

msn [email protected]

[EU]100 % safe , Selling an epic account with 5 x 80s and 2 twinks
    Narudan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this