WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Facials's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used services from xmanlevel in the past, and when I say past I mean years and years ago, so now when I look at them I see how established they've become.

I originally got a druid leveled from 1-70 without any issues at all, and it was the cheapest price at the time. Obviously I can't remember the price at this point in time, so long ago :/

Now I'm coming back from a break and I'm having two level 80s done and they're very cooperative about it and offering the lowest prices I can find around after a little negotiation. I'll keep this updated as to the status of order later.

WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap
    xmanlevel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Facials View Post
    I've used services from xmanlevel in the past, and when I say past I mean years and years ago, so now when I look at them I see how established they've become.

I originally got a druid leveled from 1-70 without any issues at all, and it was the cheapest price at the time. Obviously I can't remember the price at this point in time, so long ago :/

Now I'm coming back from a break and I'm having two level 80s done and they're very cooperative about it and offering the lowest prices I can find around after a little negotiation. I'll keep this updated as to the status of order later.
    thanks for ur returning.and we are safe , fast,cheap and professional,so u can trust us.we will finish your order asap.^^
    contact us on live support to get the final price for mmowned member
    raf Package 1-85 and get 1-80 free =70.88 usd 3-4 days
    best package 1-85 119.99 usd 7 days
    let us know you from mmowed to get 4%-20% discount

wai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    having my 3rd character levled by theese guys now VERRY satisifed, hit lvl 40 in the first day, excelent rebates for returning customers, excelent customer service
    would recomend theese guys to anyone who wants powerleveling, prices might be a bit steaper than other people, but its totally worth it for the speed and the extra service ! a++++

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wai View Post
    having my 3rd character levled by theese guys now VERRY satisifed, hit lvl 40 in the first day, excelent rebates for returning customers, excelent customer service
    would recomend theese guys to anyone who wants powerleveling, prices might be a bit steaper than other people, but its totally worth it for the speed and the extra service ! a++++
    thanks for the long time support,and like u said we are super fast ,and we wont make u disppoint,we will do much better in furture.and hope u can continue to support us

wai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iv now had 3 characters levled bu theese guys, would say its the best powerleveling service around.
    they level at great speeds and i can confirm that its all hand leveling, quick customer support. and excelent serivce.
    latest char was a 1-85 priest, done in 1 week, even tho its suposed to take 10 days.
    they are not the cheepest around but you get the extra you pay for. also they give great discounts for members from this site and recurring customers.

rating 11/10

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wai View Post
    iv now had 3 characters levled bu theese guys, would say its the best powerleveling service around.
    they level at great speeds and i can confirm that its all hand leveling, quick customer support. and excelent serivce.
    latest char was a 1-85 priest, done in 1 week, even tho its suposed to take 10 days.
    they are not the cheepest around but you get the extra you pay for. also they give great discounts for members from this site and recurring customers.

rating 11/10
    thanks so much,and like you said we are fast and best service,thanks for your long time surpport,and we will do much better in future,and really hope can serve u again.

RustyTorpedo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are amazing!!! I could not have been happier with my order.. Thankyou so much xmanlevel!!!

tonyc907's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered from 78-85 on my Shaman and here is the progress...

Day 1 - Already 81, going very fast..

Day 2 - Level 84, very good service, really good customer service as well... all questions answered quickly...

Im sure it will be done by tomorrow, great service! 5/5
    Last edited by tonyc907; 01-24-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tonyc907 View Post
    I ordered from 78-85 on my Shaman and here is the progress...

Day 1 - Already 81, going very fast..

Day 2 - Level 84, very good service, really good customer service as well... all questions answered quickly...

Im sure it will be done by tomorrow, great service! 5/5
    thanks,we are happy that u are so satisfied with our service,and we will do much better in future.we do this about 6years,so we are professional.our lvlers are fast and professional,so we can finish your order asap.if u need any powerleveling service next time,welcome come to us again,and we are happy to serve u.

breakker's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very happy with the service, I bought some gold but some hours after I've earned enough gold from AH.. so I contacted xmanlevel MSN
    They gave me a nice offer, to do a powerlevelling instead of the gold. I accepted by that and the leveller was begun with the levelling. A day later I received a email from xmanleveling; "this is Daisy from powerlevelingcom.com, ur order has been fished already .it starts from 4:27 24Jan to 7:10 24 Jan", also with a nice screenshot to confirm!

I really love the site.

10/10
    Last edited by breakker; 01-25-2011 at 12:20 PM. Reason: :)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breakker View Post
    I'm very happy with the service, I bought some gold but some hours after I've earned enough gold from AH.. so I contacted xmanlevel MSN
    They gave me a nice offer, to do a powerlevelling instead of the gold. I accepted by that and the leveller was begun with the levelling. A day later I received a email from xmanleveling; "this is Daisy from powerlevelingcom.com, ur order has been fished already .it starts from 4:27 24Jan to 7:10 24 Jan", also with a nice screenshot to confirm!

I really love the site.

10/10
    i am so happy that u love us,and we will do our best to make more customers satisfied with out site~~hope to serve u again

RustyTorpedo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic Leveling Service!! Could not be happier with them.. Thankyou so much Xmanlevel!!

robsoro's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been using xmanlevel for the past 2 years for gold, powerleveling, justice points and profesions they are so quick and helpful they are very experianced in wot they do any questions jst go to live chat and they will be more than happy to help especialy daisy she is very helpfull thanks xmanlevel for all your help.
    Last edited by robsoro; 01-27-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robsoro View Post
    ive been using xmanlevel for the past 2 years for gold, powerleveling, justice points and profesions they are so quick and helpful they are very experianced in wot they do any questions jst go to live chat and they will be more than happy to help especialy daisy she is very helpfull thanks xmanlevel for all your help.
    ty Rob for ur long time supporting , and yeah to help otheres in ur power is really a big source of happiness, and we will carry on to do everything in that way for the both old and new customers , u are welcoem anywhere and anytime , always be helpful to u

[pwn]age's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just recently started using xmanlevel but i can sure as hell say i have no complaints. i have bought 60-80 from them for my DK and now im having them do my pally. They are really fast and reliable and there 24/7 online support is good 60-80 took them a week or a little more, i was really impressed. and i know the 75-80 i just bought for my pally will go by really quick. Also, daisy one of their support agents is really helpful, she got me setup with my recent order. i give them a 9/10

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast