WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 27 12345 ... LastLast
    xmanlevel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap

Originally Posted by Froz3nFir3 View Post
    I finnaly got the guts to hire a power leveling service. After doing much research xman seemed the way to go! They started the job instantly and i was in contact with them 24/7. Needless to say there customer service is amazing! Probably one of the best I have seen!
    I am very impressed with the how proffesionaly everything is dealt with. They are a great bunch of people and offer a legitimate service which really gives you value for money! My paladin has been leveled perfectly and they have attended to all my questions and needs. Xman i love you guys
    Originally Posted by fshock2 View Post
    My experience with xmanlevel was amazing. This is the result (total time played, and of course I blacked out character names etc), but please my entire post past the screenshot.

I have never had an account leveled before. I decided I wanted an 85 mage, and I wanted it fast. So I overcame my fear of my account being banned or stolen and started doing some research. I talked with a lot of people from various websites and forums. None of them were cheaper than xmanlevel, and most of them told me it would take at least 7 days to get my character done. xmanlevel did it in half the time and for half the price.

I messaged xmanlevel late on a weekday night. I grilled him with questions (sorry man!) beforehand and he quickly and accurately responded to all of them. After talking to him and looking at his prices, I decided to go with the RAF option and get two characters to level 85 instead of just one (if you're gonna do something, do it right!). I gave very specific instructions which they followed. I also used a friends acccount to monitor progress and confirmed that it was hand leveling and not bots.

I want to point out a few things. The communication is GREAT. I never had communication issues. I was always told when the levelers would log out and for how long they would be asleep. The person you talk to is always the same guy, and speaks English very well.

The one thing that stands out in my mind is when I had to interrupt the process. My arena partners had a change in plans and suddenly I had to do arena while these guys were still leveling my characters. I talked to xmanlevel and we worked the situation out with zero issues. I took about a day away from their leveling process to do arena and various other things on my main. All in all it took four days for two level 85 characters. It would have taken probably three if I had not interrupted the process.

TLDR: It's legit hand leveling, amazing customer service, your account is never in danger, you will be happy with the results

Professional powerleveling service!
    Xmanlevel is a professional World of Warcraft powerleveling company, in the past five years we have served over million of customers.
    We are very experienced levelers and we offer the best customer service at English language. We do use a proxy to protect our customers from changing the IP to other countries, and risking getting banned. So no matter where You come from, we can provide you very fast and very safe 100% hand powerleveling.

In order to thank everybodys support to our site for the last five year, we have just lowered our price to the member of Mmowned.
    When you click our site Powerleveling,Buy Cheap World of Warcraft Power Leveling,Fast WoW Gold for Sale- best group Xmanlevel you can find the time and price required to the service You need. If you register on our site you can get even more discount.
    We also want to thank to the moderators of mmowned for their support to our site in the past 2 years, such as KuRIos....
    If you let us know you are a moderator of mmowned, you can get even bigger discount. We hope we can give you a impressive service.
    If you are interested please contact us ,we are online for 24 hours, thank You for your time.

MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: xmanlevel

--------------------------
    WoW powerleveling 80-85 3-4days 30.99 $
    1. Register on our site to get at least 4% discount
    2. First aid 525
    3. Class quests
    4. 2000 Gold+++++
    5. Free dual spec
    6. Cold Weather Flying skill
    7. Level 20 Mount +Level 40 Mount + Level 60 Flying Mount
    8. All items and gold we loot in the process of powerleveling belong to you
    9. Get one related profession to the Corresponding lvl for free to 450-525
    (mining,herbalism,skinning)
    10. If you and your friend order on our site at same time, both of you can have 8% discount. If you and you other two friend order at same time, each of you can have 10% discount, the more you and your friend order the more discount you can have. You need to contact us via live support to get this big discount
    -----------------------------------
    WoW powerleveling 1-80 5-7days 90.99usd
    1. Register on our site can have at least 4% discount
    2. First aid 450
    3. Class quests
    4. 2000 Gold+++++
    5. Free dual spec
    8. All items and gold we loot in the process of powerleveling will belong to you
    9. Get one related profession to the Corresponding lvl to 450 for free

---------------------------------
    WoW powerleveling 70-80 2-3days 35.88usd
    2. First aid to 450
    3. 2000G+
    4. Class quests
    5. All flight paths uncovered
    6. Cold weather flying skill
    7. One gathering profession to 450 if it is above 375 (skining ,mining and herblism)
    ------------------------------------
    WoW powerleveling 1-85 8-10days 120.99usd
    2. First aid 525
    3. Class quests
    4. 4000 Gold+++++
    5. Free dual spec
    8. All items and gold we loot in the process of powerleveling belong to you
    9. Get one related profession to the Corresponding lvl for free to 525
    -------------------------------

MSN: [email protected]
    AIM: xmanlevel

Powerleveling,Buy Cheap World of Warcraft Power Leveling,Fast WoW Gold for Sale- best group Xmanlevel

If you have used our services, please post your experience at here, we do value your opinion about us!

Originally Posted by ~David~ View Post
    I vouch for these guys 9001%. I have personally used them over 10 times and

have refered them to many friends because of their speed and security. Xmanlevel have never gotten my

accounts banned and every time I need leveling I go to them.
    Originally Posted by superprokop View Post
    I can also vouch for these guys. I had them do a priest 1-80 hand leveling

and got some other stuff done as well. And talking to them on MSN made it seem more personal rather

than just another company. I plan to use them again shortly
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I am also vouching for xmanlevel TOP powerlevelers
    Originally Posted by Addictions View Post
    Great guy spoke with him onhis page instant messenger, I wish I could

afford :/
    Originally Posted by Omgfg0rz View Post
    I had these guys doing me for 60-80, they did get me from 57-80 because

they started instantly, cool live support and really fast leveling, i mean really! i did the levels seperate

orders but once they started to level, 66-80 under 3 days, Also ordered 5k gold from them. if you're

chosing which company to serve your need, this one is it =)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    cleaned up thread.
    Xmanlevel are very trusted, see our review section for more info.

Originally Posted by Ulriko View Post
    That was a nice service. I needed my warlock to be leveled and they took exactly

2 days as promised (from level 72 to 80). It was really fast and there was someone connected 24/7 to

answer my questions.

This is the first time that I contract a power leveling service and I was afraid about ban possibility but it

seems that all worked fine.

Really happy with them, if I want to lvl up another character, I'll do with these guys.

Regards.
    Originally Posted by foxtrot08 View Post
    Trusted and recommended by me. Ordered a 1-80 and 60-80 package. As

soon as i ordered, they started within 1-2 hours. they Done a fantastic job. Fast leveling in projected days.

Very good live support 24/7. Promised extras that included in package.

5/5 stars.
    Originally Posted by wowsoap97 View Post
    POWERLEVELING FROM XMANLEVEL (

POWERLEVELINGCOM.COM )

Purchased there 80-85 Package for my

DeathKnight.

Very fast and reliable, easy to contact over

MSN

80-85 Preorder Package
    Here is a list of the package.
    1.Register on our site and you can have at least 4% discount.
    2. First aid 525
    3. Class quests
    4. 2000 Gold+++++
    5.Free dual spec
    6.Cold Weather Flying skill
    8.All items and gold we loot in the process of powerleveling belong to you
    9.Get one related profession to the Corresponding lvl for free to 450-525

Leveling Review
    Day 1:

Started at level 80
    The Character had very bad gear and only 4 Gold they had no trouble

leveling still.

Currently, they are level 82

Day 2:

Started at level 80
    Currently, they are level 84.2[/SIZE]
    Originally Posted by hevreka View Post
    Hello All Again =)

Did Buy 80-85 For a Druid.
    All Went OK.

Will Recommend And Buy From Again
    Hevreka

Originally Posted by Happinessboy View Post
    Just bought a CD Key, very friendly staff with good communication! Will

be buying powerlevelling next week!
    A++

Originally Posted by arthars View Post
    I bought theirs services once and tonight am i doing it again

they are awsome and fast great services good price ^^
    Originally Posted by shynxp View Post
    Hello

Their levelling service is great.
    They finished the service within the agreed upon time, and all requirements were complete
    customer service is really good, you can reach them 24/7 and get updates on the process is going
    all in all the process is really smooth i would give this product a
    10/10
    Originally Posted by FiikusaN View Post
    I have ordered powerleveling from xmanlevel 6 times in total, always delivers

on time and prime support service. I highly recommend this service.
    Originally Posted by bobbydako View Post
    second purchase from these guys... very quick and easy to work with.

recommend to anybody who wants fast, hassle free leveling.
    They just finished my order ^^ 60-80 in less then 3 days very impressive

services
    it is my second purchase with them, very secure, and reliable, awesome customer services 24/7 they are

always pleased to help you.

5 stars all the way!

will buy again for sure
    Originally Posted by kcg016 View Post
    Just put in an order with Xmanlevel. Amazing customer service, and answered

all of my questions even though I asked a million of them. He said he's ready to do it right away. I'm

extremely excited -- very reliable site, and like I said great customer service!

I'll provide updates on the way, ordered level 75-84:

Day 1 Thursday (Ordered Thursday AM): Order was in at 7:30 AM, at 11:00 PM my priest is at 78. They

told me to expect 4 days, which is pretty fast...I'll be surprised if that happens, but they've been doing

well so far.

Day 2 Friday: 10:30 PM armory says priest is at 80 as of 15 minutes ago. going to bed, wonder how much

higher itl be when i wake up

Day 3 Saturday: 11:30 PM lvl 83!
    Originally Posted by fabz87 View Post
    2nd time ordering from them. all i can say is awesome! 100% legit! no scams, no

strings attached! very very pleased customer.
    Originally Posted by fabz87 View Post
    Update on order!
    My order was done in 2 and a half days! Once again, excellent service! Many thanks!
    Originally Posted by blagertimber View Post
    i ordered 14-70 in a kind of custom package, and it was great. the people

was vey nice and can always make a great deal and are always very kind and very informative! : )
    only thing i kind of hate about it is that the translator they use, kind of suck to make a propper

conversation : )
    sorry for bad english, not gratest, from europe :b
    and they did it in 4,5 day which is RELY great !
    Originally Posted by Stylee0611 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I decided to have my character leveled trough

powerleveling as I did not have the time or the groove of leveling it myself. It took me a couple of days

figuring out what website to use but after reading a lot of reviews on Xmanleveling I decided on using

them for the job.
    To be honest, I was a bit suspicious about the whole thing, mostly because you give your account info to a

total stranger and on top of that pay them a decent amount of money. Also, after reading some bad

experiences of other users regarding powerleveling or gold sellers that got their accounts banned I hoped

for the best and decided to order a 70-85 package for my rogue.

Thursday (20.30pm): My first contact with Xman was a very plesant conversation with someone (Sarha I

think) who answered all of my questions and assured me that nothing would go wrong. I was very excited

about the whole thing...
    She told me that she had a leveler ready to start on my character right away. I placed the order, explained

her exactly what I wanted and gave her all of my account info...fingers crossed...here we go...

Thursday (22.00): Afther about 1hour I contacted a friend who was online, he told me that he didnt see my

character online. Strange, because I was told that there was a leveler free and that he would start

emmediatly. Stress...
    I talked to Xman on live chat, who told me that i needed to change my password because it was locked. wtf!
    Seems that this is pretty normal (I was told) so i changed my password, but then again I became a little

suspicious about the whole thing and started to wonder if i wasnt been screwed over. Either way I payed

them so, if i would get banned or they would steal my account, I knew the risks so I decided to go with the

flow...

Thursday (23.45pm): Again one of my online friends contacts me to say that he still did not see me online.

Again, i contact Xman, and same thing as before: account locked ---> change password please ---> it wont

happen again. Now i realy start to not trust this but hey, like i said, i payed them so I just did what they

ask. I must say that the live chat with Xman calmed me down and they assured me that everything would go

as planned ---> this happens sometimes so dont worry...har!

Thursday (00.15am): Still my character is not online ---> xman tells me that the leveler is sleeping. Hmmm,

Ok ---> when the leveler wakes up he will rush the time. I went to bed, hoping that the next day I would

still have a character in the first place

Friday (10.00am): I now hope that I will see some progress on armory, but no still my character is lvl72 as i

left it to Xman. I try to contact them via livechat as I did the night before but that doesnt work anymore,

emails dont get answered, I cant reach them?? Ok, Im screwed, they stole my account, I lost 105euro...

Friday (12.30pm): I receive an email from Xman saying that they had a power cut and that because of that

they couldnt contact me and offcourse the leveling did not progress... but the leveler will rush the time.

Please change your password as it is locked again!!?!!
    Ok whatever, I changed again, to be honest at that point I didnt care anymore and like i said just hoped

for the best.

Friday (12.45pm): BOOM!! I get a call, your character is online bro! whohoooo...they started leveling

it was Xmas that night so I had to leave early I only would be able to check the progress the next day...

Saturday (11.15am): I check armory, my character is now lvl 77, now thats what i call progress..

Saturday (17.00pm): check armory again, my character is lvl 79! great stuff!

Saturday (23.00pm): armory says my rogue is now lvl 81. I am amazed...

Sunday (10.00am): my rogue is now 82! The progress is amazing. It has decent gear ( a lot of blues) and my

profession is near 525...

Sunday (22.00pm): my rogue is now lvl 84, I am now waiting for them to finish the job and so far I am very

pleased with what i have experienced.

Even though the start was pretty rough, but that is mostly due to the fact that I didnt trust the whole

thing in the first place and because of some technical issues I have to say that they did an awsome job so

far. Their customer service is excelent and their levelers work very fast. Thumbs up!
    I obviously need to see the final result but I now have total fate in a good ending.
    Originally Posted by Blankz View Post
    Props to xmanlevel fast reliable service!

edit 1: 12/28 - they got my char from 71-75 over night.. but they havn't logged on the character in over 14

hours now . Hopefully they finish in the estimated 2 days.
    '

edit 2: they finished my order with time to spare.

Thanks a bunch

Originally Posted by Azulur View Post
    I ordered 3 powerleveling from them so far. 2 Paladins to 80 and another one

other way to 85. So far I am very satisfied with them.

i would recommand.
    Originally Posted by Izaya View Post
    Very good power leveling company, i have ordered from them before 3 or 4

times and they have always completed my order on time. They have the best prices available for power

leveling and have a 24/7 online chat support.

I just made an order yesterday from them 1-80, i will update you guys on the status of my character the

next couple days.
    Originally Posted by passionford View Post
    Just ordered my 4th order from Xmanlevel, its a 68-80 and hopefully it

will be as smooth as my previous orders and will report back over the next couple of days.

I also got a bit of a discount as i have used the services before so thats always a bonus

Cheers
    PF

Edited to add, day 1 and its been leveled from lv68-71 so far, He also did a dungeon on it too and it has

been quested so far so good

Day 2, Level 80 lol, very fast leveling and was all hand done as the quest count on armory shows,

5 out of 5 for the service thank you mate :P
    Originally Posted by Ostemandenbent View Post
    Nice price, Nice support and nice leveling speed. I got 2 lvl 80-85

fast, i love it
    Awsome service ^^ i ordered twice with them! very fast and safe. and great

customer services!
    ahah tonight i'll order with them again!
    Originally Posted by Jchunx View Post
    I will be purchasing another level job from Xmanlevel.

This job will be for my Death Knight, levels 84 and a half to 85. I will update this post with my review.

Edit: I woke up to a level 85 Death Knight! Thanks so much for yet another smooth transaction, Xmanlevel!

Originally Posted by kurudesu View Post
    Just wanted to say these guys are the cheapest ive seen around and they get

the job done. I've had several purchases completed and quickly as well. Ive havent had a problem yet.

Thanks for everything xmanlevel!!!

Originally Posted by siMN View Post
    Used these guys maybe a year back, they were solid that time!
    Service minded people and fast leveling. Will return to them whenever any of their services are needed

Originally Posted by Facials View Post
    I've used services from xmanlevel in the past, and when I say past I mean

years and years ago, so now when I look at them I see how established they've become.

I originally got a druid leveled from 1-70 without any issues at all, and it was the cheapest price at the

time. Obviously I can't remember the price at this point in time, so long ago :/

Now I'm coming back from a break and I'm having two level 80s done and they're very cooperative about

it and offering the lowest prices I can find around after a little negotiation. I'll keep this updated as to the

status of order later.
    Originally Posted by wai View Post
    having my 3rd character levled by theese guys now VERRY satisifed, hit lvl 40 in

the first day, excelent rebates for returning customers, excelent customer service
    would recomend theese guys to anyone who wants powerleveling, prices might be a bit steaper than other

people, but its totally worth it for the speed and the extra service ! a++++

Originally Posted by wai View Post
    iv now had 3 characters levled bu theese guys, would say its the best powerleveling

service around.
    they level at great speeds and i can confirm that its all hand leveling, quick customer support. and excelent

serivce.
    latest char was a 1-85 priest, done in 1 week, even tho its suposed to take 10 days.
    they are not the cheepest around but you get the extra you pay for. also they give great discounts for

members from this site and recurring customers.

rating 11/10
    Originally Posted by RustyTorpedo View Post
    These guys are amazing!!! I could not have been happier with my order..

Thankyou so much xmanlevel!!!

Originally Posted by tonyc907 View Post
    I ordered from 78-85 on my Shaman and here is the progress...

Day 1 - Already 81, going very fast..

Day 2 - Level 84, very good service, really good customer service as well... all questions answered quickly...

Im sure it will be done by tomorrow, great service! 5/5
    Originally Posted by breakker View Post
    I'm very happy with the service, I

bought some gold but some hours after I've earned enough gold from AH.. so I contacted xmanlevel MSN

They gave me a nice offer, to do a powerlevelling instead of the gold. I accepted by that and the leveller

was begun with the levelling. A day later I received a email from xmanleveling; "this is Daisy from

powerlevelingcom.com, ur order has been fished already .it starts from 4:27 24Jan to 7:10 24 Jan", also

with a nice screenshot to confirm!

I really love the site.

10/10
    Originally Posted by RustyTorpedo View Post
    Fantastic Leveling Service!! Could not be happier with them.. Thankyou

so much Xmanlevel!!

Originally Posted by robsoro View Post
    ive been using xmanlevel for the past 2 years for gold, powerleveling, justice

points and profesions they are so quick and helpful they are very experianced in wot they do any questions

jst go to live chat and they will be more than happy to help especialy daisy she is very helpfull thanks

xmanlevel for all your help.
    Originally Posted by [pwn]age View Post
    I have just recently started using xmanlevel but i can sure as hell say i have

no complaints. i have bought 60-80 from them for my DK and now im having them do my pally. They are

really fast and reliable and there 24/7 online support is good 60-80 took them a week or a little more, i

was really impressed. and i know the 75-80 i just bought for my pally will go by really quick. Also, daisy one

of their support agents is really helpful, she got me setup with my recent order. i give them a 9/10
    Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Ive had several powerlevels from 1-80/80-85/60-70 aswell as purchasing game

cards from them! they always put there customers first and have always delivered with helpful customer

service through msn and fast leveling... i vouch xmanlevel8 100%
    Originally Posted by ckenneth View Post
    This is the 2nd time i've used their services, first for the gold and the

second time for some Honor points. And I have to say I am very pleased with their very fast service and

and friendly reps. Will continue to use them in the future. I also vouch for Xmanlevel.
    Originally Posted by ckenneth View Post
    update:

Based on good service the first time around with gold, I went ahead and bought a honor package and have

to say I'm not dissapointed in the least. the package read 5 day wait time and they finished in little over a

day. Extremely quick service and they even remembered my name when speaking to customer service. Once

again very happy I went with xmanlevel. will continue to use them in the future for all my wow needs. 10/10.

-CK
    Originally Posted by juror09 View Post
    I've now ordered 80-85 leveling package...

Will update with progress here. IM customer service is still excellent as always.

Day 1 - 80 - 82

Originally Posted by juror09 View Post
    Continued from previous post... 80-85 Leveling
    Day 2 - 82 - 85

Completed on time. Gathering and First Aid 525. Great job guys!

Originally Posted by MM1337 View Post
    Heard good things so I tried their PL service from 65-80.

Very quick and finished in a few days - would highly recommend them to anyone Great support too as I

was xman was available on msn whenever I wanted an update/questions!
    Originally Posted by Aurina View Post
    Lately I've been interested in getting the 2h Sword from Archaeology, but I

can't seem to bother level it up myself. So I went to the support of xmanleveling and they were VERY

helpful!

I were offered the best leveler available whenever I was ready and I was also offered a discount of $5.

However, as I currently don't have the money needed available, for Archeology 1-525, I have to wait till

the 20th this month.

The support was once again very helpful and said that it'd be np.

I will definetely contact them on the 20th and order my archeology powerleveled - This website definetely

seems worth it!

I had a little trouble finding archaeology 1-525 on their website

Support: 5/5
    Best. Support. Ever.
    Very helpful, and helped me get to the site that displayed the prices for archaeology 1-525.
    And their english is really good!

-Aurina

Edit:
    I'll edit this post once the order is done to include everything.
    I'm really looking forward to this!

Originally Posted by kipjes bende View Post
    Very VERY trustwothy people.
    Very friendly, very nice
    I bought like 6 times from them, all the leveling went very smooth and good!
    Never had any problems
    I must say, powerlevelingcom.com is the best service ive ever seen!
    @MSN Nick and Daisy are very friendly too Big vote for them also!
    I recommend you to buy from powerlevelingcom.com

Greets -

Bas.

Originally Posted by texas85 View Post
    I posted my review on another post they have here but i figured i would post

here as well to get to more people. THey leveled my mage from 65-85 in 5 days.... 2 days faster then

quoted! they also finished leveling my first aid and mining on my toon!!

Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by spikmun999 View Post
    XmanLevel is a great leveling service! Ive used them twice and both times

they have been an excellent service, I'm very pleased with there work , Not only did they level my

characters but they geared them up aswell! (And that wasnt even in the package). I would recommend these

guys to anyone looking for a nice safe and cheap service. Ive also heard that recently they are offering up

to $10 off there 80-85 package and further discounts on there 1-85 package, So ill definately be going

back in the future .

Once again thank you Xmanlevel!
    Originally Posted by latin4 View Post
    im starting a new pwlvl with xman again after some time, all the other work done

by them for me were finished on time and never had problem, excellent site!

Originally Posted by simonkuan View Post
    im glad that i have a chance to know this website and what a big suprise

xmenlevel gave me 20% discount.

im enjoying to let them leveling my character. i did bought the package which is
    1-85 hot package from them

hope that i could have a big suprise from them.

2/19 February 9pm
    i did transaction and they start leveling my character

2/20 February 12:15am
    LEVEL5

2/20 February 02:05am
    Level 9
    Originally Posted by simonkuan View Post
    im glad that i have a chance to know this website and what a big suprise

xmenlevel gave me 20% discount.

im enjoying to let them leveling my character. i did bought the package which is
    1-85 hot package from them

hope that i could have a big suprise from them.

2/19 February 9pm
    i did transaction and they start leveling my character

2/20 February 12:15am
    Level 5

2/20 February 02:05am
    Level 9

2/20 February 08:30 pm
    Level 24

2/21 February 04:50 am
    Level 39

Originally Posted by Yallquit View Post
    -------------------------------------------------
    Services Bought: 83-85 Powerleveling
    5000 Honor Points
    -------------------------------------------------
    -Journal-
    ---------
    -------
    -Day 1-
    -------
    (5:15PM) Payment sent. Seller was a great guy, easy to work with. Waiting for leveler to log in. Going to go

watch a movie with the girlfriend. Check back in a bit.
    (5:50PM) Poweleveler has logged in.
    (7:48PM) Character at level 84. Powerleveler logged off.
    (11:31PM) Going to bed, character still at 84.

-------
    -Day 2-
    -------
    (3:05AM) Just hit 85. Going to work check back at 1.
    (1:50PM) Leveler is asleep. Do not know how much honor is left. Will check back later.
    (9:00PM) 2k honor away.

-------
    -Day 3-
    -------
    (6:23PM) Account is done.

Overview: I loved the services I recieved. Very nice! Will use again.
    Originally Posted by Shokr505 View Post
    These guys are definitely the real deal, they have leveled characters on my

account on a few occasions and I will no longer go anywhere else for business.
    They level VERY fast for the time they spend online, though they will not level 24hours a day for safety.

Their customer service is excellent and friendly, and the rep speaks pretty darn good English I must say.

Five stars for this service, if you haven't checked them out they would love to have you as a customer I

am sure they will prove themselves to you!

Oh.. and they do not/will not EVER use a bot. Which I found out by tracking my character for the hell of it.

They will also run an occasional instance.
    They also leave you with a good amount over the gold in which they promise on their packages listing.

Again, try them if you have a character back at 80-85 if you want to pay a cheap, affordable price. (less

than $45 if you go through the customer care chat) Just to test them out and they will do an awesome job,

I assure you.

Edit: The prices in the original post are a bit off, they will charge you much cheaper if you talk to them!

(Good people, just wish they had more business.)
    Originally Posted by waxcer View Post
    hiya all.
    xmanlevel are very good didnt get banner and iam very happy with the service there do , iam plan to use

them again goodwork xmanlevel u are fast and can be trusted cheers
    Originally Posted by 911 View Post
    they did a good job, lvl my priest from 23-40 and now i have ordered again from

41-60, iam gonna use them in the future
    Originally Posted by Mazzeh View Post
    I add my support for these guys. 3 characters from 1-85 and a bunch from 1-

60. Extremely speedy and competent levellers, definitely deserving of your business.
    Very friendly and they love to chat. :P
    Originally Posted by Headphonesofbladefist View Post
    Can vouch for these guys they are awesome, everytime i need

leveling/gold i always go to them, powerleveling is quite possibly the fastest i have ever been too, and at

such a good price too, spoke to xmanlevel through skype and he was more then happy to help me out on

several occasions, have recommended to lots of my friends and family (my bro plays WoW too ),but i most

definately recommend these guys above any other powerleveling sites.
    Originally Posted by kurudesu View Post
    Ordered from them several times, very reliable and very fast.
    Originally Posted by fear17 View Post
    Can anyone vouch for this site for Aion powerleveling?
    Originally Posted by mofosmo View Post
    Level 1-85 Rogue

So I tried these guys out, I wanted a lvl 1-85 Orc Rogue with full first aid and epic flying. Price: 175 USD

Day 1
    Lvl 1-60 using RAF. I didn't pay for a secondary account for them to recruit, that's a very huge plus.

Day 2

Lvl 60-64. It went a little slow at day 2.

Day 3
    Lvl 64-69. Nothing much to say. A little slow.

Day 4
    69-75. It's beginning to get fast!

Day 5
    75-79. They also leveled First Aid nearly full this day.

Day 5
    79-82

Day 6
    82-85 with artisan flying and full first aid. Woah!

I need to say that they leveled extremely fast, even though day 2 and 3 went a bit slow. Everything was done how I wanted. They also gained many achievements as well as gold and blues from dungeons. I recommend these guys, account security was also very good ++++

Originally Posted by Darkfuzzyone View Post
    I've used them about many many times now there great and the customer service is very good due to they can speak very very good english and you can actually have a full conversation with them believe me I have many times while waiting for my order, also there levelers are top notch and really put the effort in and generally surpass the estimated times very well. personally I would give them 10/10 just because I have never had any accounts band and never had any issues with them at all would be the first place I'd recomend hope you all have a great time in game

Originally Posted by beccasheesh View Post
    I have been using them for awhile now, A little off and on, Go to them when I'm too lazy to actually level myself.
    Used them multiple times, No bans, Quick leveling, Worry free.

If you're skeptical on them, Simply use them once, And you will make them your go to guys for powerleveling.
    Originally Posted by Vangori View Post
    I have only good things to say about these guys here:

great support (if they dont respond right away they will do it later)
    Fast leveling
    Great prices
    I have used them more than 3 times. (never got an acc banned, or got any emails from blizzard about my acc)

I will defently recommend them to you
    and they dont use bots unless you ask them to do it.(have checked them leveling on my charectar from another acc, no bot! I will insure that they dont use Bots)

10 stars from here
    Originally Posted by saiyajinwow View Post
    thankyou for smooth best power leveling. awesome site. recommended A++++

Originally Posted by xNidhogg View Post
    Just ordered 15-80 RAF Leveling. Approx time needed is 2 days price was 65$
    The price is way lower then competitors. I chatted with xmanlevel on MSN and he speaks good english and is always friendly.
    They started leveling now.
    I especially like the fact that they use UK based IP's for EU orders and that they stick to questing (people tend to accuse you of botting when you show up in a dungeon with two toons doing the same thing)
    Will update how it goes.

Day 1: Already lvl 62, very impressed and satisfied!
    Day 2: 80! WOW! These guys are hands down the best powerlevelers on the market.

Thanks xmanlevel for another pleasureable powerlevel experience!
    Originally Posted by antropine79 View Post
    Hired them to do a powerleveling on my rogue and also to level my skinning. His leveler is doing an amazing job and they are both a joy to work with. I asked if he could do some pvp while leveling and he got me numerous pvp achievements. I will definatley be using them for all my future needs. Perfect company
    Originally Posted by antropine79 View Post
    Had xmanlevel power level my rogue to 60 for me a while back. He did it very cheap and also did skinning for me along the way. He was finished extremely fast and I had a nice amount of gold, honor, some achievements, and a bunch of stacks of leather waiting for me when I got my account back. I asked him to do some random battlegrounds along the way and he did them =) They did so good, that now I have hired them to do another powerleveling for me. Ill update once that one is complete, but so far so good. xmanlevel ftw
    Originally Posted by Sumpe View Post
    I've used thise guys two times now, excelent service and they are pretty fast at leveling.
    If you want the job done fast and don't haveto worry about being scammed, go for thise guys
    Last edited by xmanlevel; 01-12-2012 at 01:36 AM.
    contact us on live support to get the final price for mmowned member
    raf Package 1-85 and get 1-80 free =70.88 usd 3-4 days
    best package 1-85 119.99 usd 7 days
    let us know you from mmowed to get 4%-20% discount

WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap
    ~David~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vouch for these guys 9001%. I have personally used them over 10 times and have refered them to many friends because of their speed and security. Xmanlevel have never gotten my accounts banned and every time I need leveling I go to them.

superprokop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also vouch for these guys. I had them do a priest 1-80 hand leveling and got some other stuff done as well. And talking to them on MSN made it seem more personal rather than just another company. I plan to use them again shortly

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx david we r looking forward to serve u again and all the customers!

our live support: MSN : [email protected]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we are 24/7 on line every body welcome to contact us

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am also vouching for xmanlevel TOP powerlevelers

Addictions's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guy spoke with him onhis page instant messenger, I wish I could afford :/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for your kindness ,we are always trying our best to do all the orders we get
    now we have a discount of 8% its an amazing price whenever you want order,contact us

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged