WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    xmanlevel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Happinessboy View Post
    Just ordered 70-85 powerlevelling! Very nice staff and they can get started in 5 minutes!
    Will be updating this as the character levels up!
    ty for ur support,lookingforward to serve u again
    contact us on live support to get the final price for mmowned member
    raf Package 1-85 and get 1-80 free =70.88 usd 3-4 days
    best package 1-85 119.99 usd 7 days
    let us know you from mmowed to get 4%-20% discount

WOW US/EU Powerleveling 100% Hand Done with Fast Speed and Cheap
    fabz87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on order!
    My order was done in 2 and a half days! Once again, excellent service! Many thanks!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabz87 View Post
    Update on order!
    My order was done in 2 and a half days! Once again, excellent service! Many thanks!
    thank u,and we will do better in future,looking forward to serve u again

blagertimber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i ordered 14-70 in a kind of custom package, and it was great. the people was vey nice and can always make a great deal and are always very kind and very informative! : )
    only thing i kind of hate about it is that the translator they use, kind of suck to make a propper conversation : )
    sorry for bad english, not gratest, from europe :b
    and they did it in 4,5 day which is RELY great !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blagertimber View Post
    i ordered 14-70 in a kind of custom package, and it was great. the people was vey nice and can always make a great deal and are always very kind and very informative! : )
    only thing i kind of hate about it is that the translator they use, kind of suck to make a propper conversation : )
    sorry for bad english, not gratest, from europe :b
    and they did it in 4,5 day which is RELY great !
    thanks for ur support, we will do better in the future,and looking forward to server u again

Stylee0611's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A couple of weeks ago I decided to have my character leveled trough powerleveling as I did not have the time or the groove of leveling it myself. It took me a couple of days figuring out what website to use but after reading a lot of reviews on Xmanleveling I decided on using them for the job.
    To be honest, I was a bit suspicious about the whole thing, mostly because you give your account info to a total stranger and on top of that pay them a decent amount of money. Also, after reading some bad experiences of other users regarding powerleveling or gold sellers that got their accounts banned I hoped for the best and decided to order a 70-85 package for my rogue.

Thursday (20.30pm): My first contact with Xman was a very plesant conversation with someone (Sarha I think) who answered all of my questions and assured me that nothing would go wrong. I was very excited about the whole thing...
    She told me that she had a leveler ready to start on my character right away. I placed the order, explained her exactly what I wanted and gave her all of my account info...fingers crossed...here we go...

Thursday (22.00): Afther about 1hour I contacted a friend who was online, he told me that he didnt see my character online. Strange, because I was told that there was a leveler free and that he would start emmediatly. Stress...
    I talked to Xman on live chat, who told me that i needed to change my password because it was locked. wtf!
    Seems that this is pretty normal (I was told) so i changed my password, but then again I became a little suspicious about the whole thing and started to wonder if i wasnt been screwed over. Either way I payed them so, if i would get banned or they would steal my account, I knew the risks so I decided to go with the flow...

Thursday (23.45pm): Again one of my online friends contacts me to say that he still did not see me online. Again, i contact Xman, and same thing as before: account locked ---> change password please ---> it wont happen again. Now i realy start to not trust this but hey, like i said, i payed them so I just did what they ask. I must say that the live chat with Xman calmed me down and they assured me that everything would go as planned ---> this happens sometimes so dont worry...har!

Thursday (00.15am): Still my character is not online ---> xman tells me that the leveler is sleeping. Hmmm, Ok ---> when the leveler wakes up he will rush the time. I went to bed, hoping that the next day I would still have a character in the first place

Friday (10.00am): I now hope that I will see some progress on armory, but no still my character is lvl72 as i left it to Xman. I try to contact them via livechat as I did the night before but that doesnt work anymore, emails dont get answered, I cant reach them?? Ok, Im screwed, they stole my account, I lost 105euro...

Friday (12.30pm): I receive an email from Xman saying that they had a power cut and that because of that they couldnt contact me and offcourse the leveling did not progress... but the leveler will rush the time. Please change your password as it is locked again!!?!!
    Ok whatever, I changed again, to be honest at that point I didnt care anymore and like i said just hoped for the best.

Friday (12.45pm): BOOM!! I get a call, your character is online bro! whohoooo...they started leveling

it was Xmas that night so I had to leave early I only would be able to check the progress the next day...

Saturday (11.15am): I check armory, my character is now lvl 77, now thats what i call progress..

Saturday (17.00pm): check armory again, my character is lvl 79! great stuff!

Saturday (23.00pm): armory says my rogue is now lvl 81. I am amazed...

Sunday (10.00am): my rogue is now 82! The progress is amazing. It has decent gear ( a lot of blues) and my profession is near 525...

Sunday (22.00pm): my rogue is now lvl 84, I am now waiting for them to finish the job and so far I am very pleased with what i have experienced.

Even though the start was pretty rough, but that is mostly due to the fact that I didnt trust the whole thing in the first place and because of some technical issues I have to say that they did an awsome job so far. Their customer service is excelent and their levelers work very fast. Thumbs up!
    I obviously need to see the final result but I now have total fate in a good ending.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stylee0611 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I decided to have my character leveled trough powerleveling as I did not have the time or the groove of leveling it myself. It took me a couple of days figuring out what website to use but after reading a lot of reviews on Xmanleveling I decided on using them for the job.
    To be honest, I was a bit suspicious about the whole thing, mostly because you give your account info to a total stranger and on top of that pay them a decent amount of money. Also, after reading some bad experiences of other users regarding powerleveling or gold sellers that got their accounts banned I hoped for the best and decided to order a 70-85 package for my rogue.

Thursday (20.30pm): My first contact with Xman was a very plesant conversation with someone (Sarha I think) who answered all of my questions and assured me that nothing would go wrong. I was very excited about the whole thing...
    She told me that she had a leveler ready to start on my character right away. I placed the order, explained her exactly what I wanted and gave her all of my account info...fingers crossed...here we go...

Thursday (22.00): Afther about 1hour I contacted a friend who was online, he told me that he didnt see my character online. Strange, because I was told that there was a leveler free and that he would start emmediatly. Stress...
    I talked to Xman on live chat, who told me that i needed to change my password because it was locked. wtf!
    Seems that this is pretty normal (I was told) so i changed my password, but then again I became a little suspicious about the whole thing and started to wonder if i wasnt been screwed over. Either way I payed them so, if i would get banned or they would steal my account, I knew the risks so I decided to go with the flow...

Thursday (23.45pm): Again one of my online friends contacts me to say that he still did not see me online. Again, i contact Xman, and same thing as before: account locked ---> change password please ---> it wont happen again. Now i realy start to not trust this but hey, like i said, i payed them so I just did what they ask. I must say that the live chat with Xman calmed me down and they assured me that everything would go as planned ---> this happens sometimes so dont worry...har!

Thursday (00.15am): Still my character is not online ---> xman tells me that the leveler is sleeping. Hmmm, Ok ---> when the leveler wakes up he will rush the time. I went to bed, hoping that the next day I would still have a character in the first place

Friday (10.00am): I now hope that I will see some progress on armory, but no still my character is lvl72 as i left it to Xman. I try to contact them via livechat as I did the night before but that doesnt work anymore, emails dont get answered, I cant reach them?? Ok, Im screwed, they stole my account, I lost 105euro...

Friday (12.30pm): I receive an email from Xman saying that they had a power cut and that because of that they couldnt contact me and offcourse the leveling did not progress... but the leveler will rush the time. Please change your password as it is locked again!!?!!
    Ok whatever, I changed again, to be honest at that point I didnt care anymore and like i said just hoped for the best.

Friday (12.45pm): BOOM!! I get a call, your character is online bro! whohoooo...they started leveling

it was Xmas that night so I had to leave early I only would be able to check the progress the next day...

Saturday (11.15am): I check armory, my character is now lvl 77, now thats what i call progress..

Saturday (17.00pm): check armory again, my character is lvl 79! great stuff!

Saturday (23.00pm): armory says my rogue is now lvl 81. I am amazed...

Sunday (10.00am): my rogue is now 82! The progress is amazing. It has decent gear ( a lot of blues) and my profession is near 525...

Sunday (22.00pm): my rogue is now lvl 84, I am now waiting for them to finish the job and so far I am very pleased with what i have experienced.

Even though the start was pretty rough, but that is mostly due to the fact that I didnt trust the whole thing in the first place and because of some technical issues I have to say that they did an awsome job so far. Their customer service is excelent and their levelers work very fast. Thumbs up!
    I obviously need to see the final result but I now have total fate in a good ending.
    thanks for ur support, we will do better in the future,and looking forward to server u again.^^

Blankz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Props to xmanlevel fast reliable service!

edit 1: 12/28 - they got my char from 71-75 over night.. but they havn't logged on the character in over 14 hours now . Hopefully they finish in the estimated 2 days.
    '

edit 2: they finished my order with time to spare.

Thanks a bunch
    Last edited by Blankz; 12-30-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blankz View Post
    Props to xmanlevel fast reliable service!

edit 1: 12/28 - they got my char from 71-75 over night.. but they havn't logged on the character in over 14 hours now . Hopefully they finish in the estimated 2 days.
    yeah sir,we will complete it on time,so please dont worry about that.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kcg016 View Post
    Just put in an order with Xmanlevel. Amazing customer service, and answered all of my questions even though I asked a million of them. He said he's ready to do it right away. I'm extremely excited -- very reliable site, and like I said great customer service!

I'll provide updates on the way, ordered level 75-84:

Day 1 Thursday (Ordered Thursday AM): Order was in at 7:30 AM, at 11:00 PM my priest is at 78. They told me to expect 4 days, which is pretty fast...I'll be surprised if that happens, but they've been doing well so far.

Day 2 Friday: 10:30 PM armory says priest is at 80 as of 15 minutes ago. going to bed, wonder how much higher itl be when i wake up

Day 3 Saturday: 11:30 PM lvl 83!
    thank u for your support,yeah like u said that we are professional and fast,our goal is to make customers satisfied.^^we will do much better in future,if u need any powerleveling service,please feel free to contact us!we are on line 24/7.looking forward to serve u again.

Blankz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi blankzz again,

Going to have them level the same warrior they did 70-80, and they are going to do 84-85 now. I know everything will go well

I will comment back once the work is completed

GREAT SERVICE!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blankz View Post
    hi blankzz again,

Going to have them level the same warrior they did 70-80, and they are going to do 84-85 now. I know everything will go well

I will comment back once the work is completed

GREAT SERVICE!
    thanks for ur support,we will finish ur order asap.^^

foxtrot08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to order from them again. Their services is excellent and flawless. I recommend all to get your power-leveling needs, from this website.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by foxtrot08 View Post
    Going to order from them again. Their services is excellent and flawless. I recommend all to get your power-leveling needs, from this website.
    thanks for ur support,we will finish ur order asap.^^

Azulur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered 3 powerleveling from them so far. 2 Paladins to 80 and another one other way to 85. So far I am very satisfied with them.

i would recommand.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast