Level 50 Spellslinger and Level 50 Esper Dominion menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Chunki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 50 Spellslinger and Level 50 Esper Dominion

Characters: Level 50 Spellslinger and Level 50 Esper, multiple other characters but not max level

Currently there are tons of items on the spellslinger including multiple mounts, costumes, dyes, and other accessories. There is only a small amount of plat but all AMP's are unlocked. Gear wise, it is attuned and has gear to dps very efficiently within raids and has a healing set that is raid worthy as well. The Spellslinger was my main character and has the majority of items and has complete DPS and Healer sets. There is also a full set of pvp gear in case pvp floats your boat more than pve.

The Esper is a new 50 that can be built on a lot more than the spellslinger. Not positive what is on the Esper since I have not logged into it since I quit. In that case it can be renamed to whatever you like as well.

If you want more details hit me up on skype or reply to this thread. I am planning to sell this account for pretty cheap so dont be discouraged if you feel I am going to over blow the price.

Level 50 Spellslinger and Level 50 Esper Dominion