Wildstar Gold(Server:Jabbit & Luminai - Dominion)cheap ***SKRILL(MONEYBOOKERS ONLY*** menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Firga's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wildstar Gold(Server:Jabbit & Luminai - Dominion)cheap ***SKRILL(MONEYBOOKERS ONLY***

Hello! I am private Wildstar gold seller. That means that all gold that I sell is made by my own hands ingame without using of any exploits,hacks,bots,bugs etc. and also I always have gold with me so as soon as You pay you get your gold almost INSTANTLY! Considering that,my stock is pretty limited and I update it very often
    Also my price often changes(depends on current gold price of other gold sellers etc) but I always try to keep it lowest on the market. If you find any legit gold seller that sells gold for lower price than mine, feel free to contact me and I will lower my price below that price!

Realms: Jabbit (PvE), Jabbit- 2(PvE), Luminai (PvP)
    Both Factions!
    Current stock: Depends on server,but mostly enough
    Price: 1plat - 0.4eur (0.43$)
    Payment method: Paypal only for trusted forum members, Skrill (Moneybookers) (there is 1% transaction fee) for others
    Contact: Inbox or Skypename- Urosh_92 (you can also click on Add me by clicking on button below(easier and safer way) )

Also it would be nice if you leave comment here when You add me on skype and feedback when we finish our trade

Simple rule: You go first and you get ingame gold as soon as I get payment...I may go first if you have A LOT of reputation here => scammers don't waste time adding me

THING YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT SKRILL IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT:
    You will need to register on their site and verify your credit card so You can upload funds.

VERYFING CREDIT CARD process: They take random value between 1-2$(or whatever your currency is) and require from You to enter exact amount that they took from your card.

THE POINT: If You can't check your transactions now(E.g. You have to wait for 3-5 days to show it on your statement) You won't be able to upload funds until You successfully verify your card.

Some feedbacks from earlier:
    Originally Posted by ngafficher View Post
    Just bough 26gold today, my second purchase with him, everything went fine ! Great seller.

Originally Posted by JonnyJa View Post
    bought 10m, took him 5 min, went smoothly
    def. recommendation

Originally Posted by mrduric View Post
    Bought the account, very smooth trade. He sent me his ID and Key copy too

Appreciated!

Originally Posted by ekrnway View Post
    Just sold 9m. Smooth and clear.

Originally Posted by MouseMD View Post
    Sold 10mil to Firga and everything went smoothly, he was real nice and patient, agreed to buy gold in smaller amounts for mine safety. Good buyer! +rep from me

Originally Posted by agonist View Post
    Just sold 10m. Everything went smooth and fast

Originally Posted by alexzhor View Post
    this amazing sale went by in a few seconds.

all good and i got my key, + great service! amazing really!

i hope you all feel the same way, a truster seller really!

Originally Posted by Cunro View Post
    Bought some gold, nice guy, good price, nothing but positive to say!

Originally Posted by ngafficher View Post
    Just bough 15 golds, received everything really fast. Really nice guy too, I recommend !

Originally Posted by blaktis View Post
    Just bought 15M and it went smooth !
    Thank you !
    +1 rep

Originally Posted by jennahazee View Post
    all went smooth, even got a small discount for 27mil
    Originally Posted by bigbuyer001 View Post
    thanks much , bro
    i will buy more gold in the future
    please feel free to contact me
    Originally Posted by Belinda08 View Post
    Every nice guy! thanks for your trade, hope we can do more trades soon.
    Last edited by Firga; 02-08-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Wildstar Gold(Server:Jabbit & Luminai - Dominion)cheap ***SKRILL(MONEYBOOKERS ONLY***