⭐ Thats.GG - Valorant Private Cheat | SLOTTED | UNDETECTED | ⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Solaris00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐ Thats.GG - Valorant Private Cheat | SLOTTED | UNDETECTED | ⭐

✦ Thats.GG Valorant Cheat ✦

In its current state, there has not been a solid product on ownedcore in a while. Most of the solutions provided for bypassing valorant's 'vanguard' anti-cheat now include purchasing a DMA device for reading memory. We offer an alternative that allows us to bypass vanguard's methods easily with no risk! By the looks of this, it sounds too good to be true, but alas, the future is here.

Introducing Thats.GG, the elite choice for a private and secure Valorant cheat, featuring ESP, aimbot, and triggerbot. Our cheat is continuously updated to ensure undetected status and compatibility with the latest game versions. Our team is devoted to providing the highest quality products and unparalleled customer support.

✦ Information ✦

Detection Status: UNDETECTED
    Last Updated: June 1st, 2023
    Windows Support: Windows 10/11

✦ ESP Features ✦
    Discord Stream Proof
    Health
    Skeleton
    Boxes
    Wireframe
    Dormant
    Lines
    Gadgets
    Bomb ESP / Timer
    Chams
    Glow
    Radar ESP
    Recoil Crosshair

✦ Aimbot Features ✦
    RCS
    Closest Bone
    Bone Selection
    Visible Only
    Smoothing
    Hotkey
    Triggerbot

Video Showcase:
    https://thats.gg/clip/val.mp4

Menu Showcase

♦ Aimbot Image ♦
    Just a moment...
    ♦ Trigger Image ♦
    Just a moment...
    ♦ Visuals Image ♦
    Just a moment...
    ♦ Misc Image ♦
    Just a moment...

Purchase
    If you're considering buying my services, you can reach out to me through direct message on Discord at ThatsGG#6653 or via .gg/MCCuc8W58R

Accepted Payment Methods:
    - CC via Stripe
    - BTC // ETH // LTC // XMR // DASH
    - $app & Zelle

Pricing Options:
    - Monthly: $120
    - Weekly: $45

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be happy to help you out.

Last edited by Solaris00; 06-01-2023 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Sale

⭐ Thats.GG - Valorant Private Cheat | SLOTTED | UNDETECTED | ⭐
    Solaris00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A vouch from our discord:

Incredible software, easily one of the best externals I've experienced. The rendering is exceptional for an external, and the developer was super friendly and helpful with a minor issue I had with the loader.

The aimbot feature is incredibly smooth and looks totally legit - it's fantastic.

The ESP is equally impressive, with a fantastic rendering that feels great. The gadget ESP is amazing, and being able to see the enemy's weapon and ammo count clearly is a feature I haven't seen in other external software. It truly enhances the gameplay experience.

The triggerbot is a true game changer - accurate and responsive, making it an essential feature.

Overall, if you're looking for a top-tier software with outstanding aimbot, ESP, triggerbot, and superb support, Thats.GG won't disappoint!