Closed menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: Closed

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Closed

    Looking for a Cheaper version?
    Visit VIPERCHEATS.COM instead!


    ----------------------

    Code:
    Main Site:
    www.Skyrant.net
    
    Forums:
    https://forums.skyrant.net
    
    Video Tutorials:
    https://forums.skyrant.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8
    
    Setup FAQ:
    https://forums.skyrant.net/showthread.php?tid=18
    
    Settings Profiles:
    https://forums.skyrant.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
    
    Request Support:
    https://forums.skyrant.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7




    Skyrant.net

    Forums.Skyrant.net




    SOME OF OUR REVIEWS

    Originally Posted by The Mandalorian View Post
    Purchased, a very good triggerbot with some extra features, the outline selecting process is very nice aswell makes things a lot easier.
    Definitely very different from other triggerbots and a lot better.
    Originally Posted by machino9999 View Post
    This is my very honest review but first review ever so i do my best. The bot is better then any other triggerbot i have used before, this seems to be a new bot and others all seem the same to me. I like how you can easily make this work. This is not 100% accurate but maybe 95% but i'm on 60 fps locked and this feels very smooth to other triggerbots. I have also tested scoping and that goes realy nice, sniping is very good experience on yellow and purple outline detection.

    Thank you and goodluck i hope to see nice updates in the future.
    Originally Posted by light3312 View Post
    Update:
    Works good, easy to use.
    Originally Posted by RB1000 View Post
    I just bought it and so far it works good, easy setup and accurate.
    Can't wait for later updated!
    Originally Posted by FelixAE7 View Post
    it works good i like the outline selector ��
    Originally Posted by RoXox View Post
    I purchased the bot earlier and promised to leave an update.

    The bot is definitely a lot better than other triggerbots on the market right now and i think it is because the cheat looks for the exact colors that your PC has because of the build in color picker while other bots look for a specific color pre-defined, filters or difficult settings.

    I can honestly say that Skyrant does their job very well in bringing a new type of color bot to the market that does things a lot better and actually works solid.

    I'm excited for their future releases in regards of updates.

    +1 from me, i can recommend it.
    Originally Posted by otowasaki View Post
    vouch.
    I tried several trigger like dominator externalhands. This is the easiest one to setup. Only thing u need to do is just pick outline and everything working then. Trigger working well also include operator.
    My display resolution is 2k and it's perfect working for me. So i think it's all resolution supported.
    10/10
    PS:staff said next patch will add toggle key and hold key. That's what I want for operator xD
    Originally Posted by Gokuza90 View Post
    this is very good valorant bot it is so easy to use and works good. for pistol i use ghost, gun is vandal or phantom and operator is realy good too
    Originally Posted by Aikoi View Post
    Support is friendly and fast, they developed toggle hotkeys after i asked but i understood other people had demand for it too.
    Setup is very simple and the bot reacts very sharp that is why i needed the toggle because of corner situations, the bot will not miss a shot.

    I'm very impressed, i'm happy i bought.
    Originally Posted by GRAYfilski View Post
    10/10

    I got this cheat about a day ago. This triggerbot is amazing. It is super responsive and customizable. The cheat was super easy to set up and use as well. Within the 24 hours that I have owned this cheat, the devs have all ready put out 2 updates adding a bunch of new features. Updating is super quick and easy and by no means a hassle. The devs were amazing. They responded super fast and they were extremely helpful and polite and friendly. Overall this is a great cheat and I would 100% recommend it to anyone that is interested.

    Thank you Skyrant devs for making an amazing cheat for a better than fair price!
    Originally Posted by CShart View Post
    I have bought the cheat not knowing what to expect, my last encounter with triggerbots was not good but this skyrant looked very good and it was cheap aswell so i decided to give it a try.

    I'm very satisfied with skyrant, to my surprise it was better then the other pixel bots i have used before, but this is also because of the custom outline find tool that they made, which i have not seen elsewhere before.

    The staff is also updating their tool very frequently and supprot seems to be always active for me.

    I can highly recommend Skyrant if you want a low key high performance cheat.
    It has my vouch one hundred percent.
    Originally Posted by J3SU5 View Post
    Bought for a week this triggerbot. Before a purchase, i thought, it will be a usual uselless pixelbot.
    But how wrong i was..

    Here is my opinion on what the purchased product is:
    1) Gys added custom binds with the hold option, which is unrealistically useful.
    2) Triggerbot is very useful for snipers, Guardian, Sheriff, and especially Ghost, this triggerbot has an incredible impact, cuz you will be able to prefire as Radiants. Ofc, u can use it on each gun, but u need to select settings for each weapon and for urself playstyle. Someone likes to play with fov 12 and firerate 6, someone use higher values. All is changable and customisable
    In just two days, I upgraded my rank for three positions from D1 to Immortal1, and I'm very happy that bought this triggerbot.
    3) Deep customization. Most pixelbots dictate which enemy color you must to use. In Skyrant you can choose which color of the player's backlight to use. U wanna purple? U r welcome. Or maybe yellow, like me? Not a problem too.

    In general, it is 9/10. I'll take off 1point forthe problem listed in the 2nd paragraph. But Im sure that it will be fixed, cuz the guys are really kind and quickly help clients.

    Hf with skyrant.
    Originally Posted by Flux.1337 View Post
    Bought this just to test it, actually considering buying lifetime.
    I've tried other externals before, and this by far beats them all; this is mainly due to their amazing support, excellent pixelbot and the color selector. It also allows for certain FOV settings and firerate settings which is handy when using different weapons, as other externals I have used do not offer this kind of functionality. IMO this is the best external on the market, price wise and functionality wise; both the owner and dev/owner are very helpful and any issues have been resolved within an hour of me reporting it to them.

    I've gone from Plat 1 to Diamond 2 in two and a half days, and I've won every game except one (wasn't related bad teammates)

    For an external this is amazing and the set up is extremely easy, with little to no configuring required.

    10/10, I would recommend and I would purchase again
    Originally Posted by joey6969 View Post
    Works as intended I'm excited for the new updates to come as there planing a lot more for this! +REP
    Originally Posted by Grasman86 View Post
    This is by far the best triggerbot that has ever been created.

    It is extremely easy to setup, it has top notch performance, it is sniper compatible, staff changes builds every 2-3 days for everyone through autopatch.
    Developer is very active, bugs get fixed fast, support is a big active and friendly team.

    I genuinely can't say anything bad about Skyrant.

    Huge vouch!
    Originally Posted by legendkray View Post
    They really know what they are doing and they are doing a great job for sure. Support is SUPERB. They are fast and when you have a problem they immediately try to help you. Their update calendar is pretty good they are planning to release pretty cool stuff soon so I am pretty hyped for them too. A clean and understandable Discord server is one another advantage too. Big thanks to the owner and support here. 10/10
    Last edited by YodaSales; 06-18-2021 at 07:09 PM.

  2. #2
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some of our reviews

    Originally Posted by the mandalorian View Post
    purchased, a very good triggerbot with some extra features, the outline selecting process is very nice aswell makes things a lot easier.
    Definitely very different from other triggerbots and a lot better.
    Originally Posted by machino9999 View Post
    this is my very honest review but first review ever so i do my best. The bot is better then any other triggerbot i have used before, this seems to be a new bot and others all seem the same to me. I like how you can easily make this work. This is not 100% accurate but maybe 95% but i'm on 60 fps locked and this feels very smooth to other triggerbots. I have also tested scoping and that goes realy nice, sniping is very good experience on yellow and purple outline detection.

    Thank you and goodluck i hope to see nice updates in the future.
    Originally Posted by light3312 View Post
    update:
    Works good, easy to use.
    Originally Posted by rb1000 View Post
    i just bought it and so far it works good, easy setup and accurate.
    Can't wait for later updated!
    Originally Posted by felixae7 View Post
    it works good i like the outline selector ��
    Originally Posted by roxox View Post
    i purchased the bot earlier and promised to leave an update.

    The bot is definitely a lot better than other triggerbots on the market right now and i think it is because the cheat looks for the exact colors that your pc has because of the build in color picker while other bots look for a specific color pre-defined, filters or difficult settings.

    I can honestly say that skyrant does their job very well in bringing a new type of color bot to the market that does things a lot better and actually works solid.

    I'm excited for their future releases in regards of updates.

    +1 from me, i can recommend it.
    Originally Posted by otowasaki View Post
    vouch.
    I tried several trigger like dominator externalhands. This is the easiest one to setup. Only thing u need to do is just pick outline and everything working then. Trigger working well also include operator.
    My display resolution is 2k and it's perfect working for me. So i think it's all resolution supported.
    10/10
    ps:staff said next patch will add toggle key and hold key. That's what i want for operator xd
    Originally Posted by gokuza90 View Post
    this is very good valorant bot it is so easy to use and works good. For pistol i use ghost, gun is vandal or phantom and operator is realy good too
    Originally Posted by aikoi View Post
    support is friendly and fast, they developed toggle hotkeys after i asked but i understood other people had demand for it too.
    Setup is very simple and the bot reacts very sharp that is why i needed the toggle because of corner situations, the bot will not miss a shot.

    I'm very impressed, i'm happy i bought.
    Originally Posted by grayfilski View Post
    10/10

    i got this cheat about a day ago. This triggerbot is amazing. It is super responsive and customizable. The cheat was super easy to set up and use as well. Within the 24 hours that i have owned this cheat, the devs have all ready put out 2 updates adding a bunch of new features. Updating is super quick and easy and by no means a hassle. The devs were amazing. They responded super fast and they were extremely helpful and polite and friendly. Overall this is a great cheat and i would 100% recommend it to anyone that is interested.

    Thank you skyrant devs for making an amazing cheat for a better than fair price!
    Originally Posted by cshart View Post
    i have bought the cheat not knowing what to expect, my last encounter with triggerbots was not good but this skyrant looked very good and it was cheap aswell so i decided to give it a try.

    I'm very satisfied with skyrant, to my surprise it was better then the other pixel bots i have used before, but this is also because of the custom outline find tool that they made, which i have not seen elsewhere before.

    The staff is also updating their tool very frequently and supprot seems to be always active for me.

    I can highly recommend skyrant if you want a low key high performance cheat.
    it has my vouch one hundred percent.
    Originally Posted by j3su5 View Post
    bought for a week this triggerbot. Before a purchase, i thought, it will be a usual uselless pixelbot.
    But how wrong i was..

    Here is my opinion on what the purchased product is:
    1) gys added custom binds with the hold option, which is unrealistically useful.
    2) triggerbot is very useful for snipers, guardian, sheriff, and especially ghost, this triggerbot has an incredible impact, cuz you will be able to prefire as radiants. Ofc, u can use it on each gun, but u need to select settings for each weapon and for urself playstyle. Someone likes to play with fov 12 and firerate 6, someone use higher values. All is changable and customisable
    in just two days, i upgraded my rank for three positions from d1 to immortal1, and i'm very happy that bought this triggerbot.
    3) deep customization. Most pixelbots dictate which enemy color you must to use. In skyrant you can choose which color of the player's backlight to use. U wanna purple? U r welcome. Or maybe yellow, like me? Not a problem too.

    In general, it is 9/10. I'll take off 1point forthe problem listed in the 2nd paragraph. But im sure that it will be fixed, cuz the guys are really kind and quickly help clients.

    Hf with skyrant.
    Originally Posted by flux.1337 View Post
    bought this just to test it, actually considering buying lifetime.
    I've tried other externals before, and this by far beats them all; this is mainly due to their amazing support, excellent pixelbot and the color selector. It also allows for certain fov settings and firerate settings which is handy when using different weapons, as other externals i have used do not offer this kind of functionality. Imo this is the best external on the market, price wise and functionality wise; both the owner and dev/owner are very helpful and any issues have been resolved within an hour of me reporting it to them.

    I've gone from plat 1 to diamond 2 in two and a half days, and i've won every game except one (wasn't related bad teammates)

    for an external this is amazing and the set up is extremely easy, with little to no configuring required.

    10/10, i would recommend and i would purchase again
    Originally Posted by joey6969 View Post
    works as intended i'm excited for the new updates to come as there planing a lot more for this! +rep
    Originally Posted by grasman86 View Post
    this is by far the best triggerbot that has ever been created.

    It is extremely easy to setup, it has top notch performance, it is sniper compatible, staff changes builds every 2-3 days for everyone through autopatch.
    Developer is very active, bugs get fixed fast, support is a big active and friendly team.

    I genuinely can't say anything bad about skyrant.

    huge vouch!
    Originally Posted by legendkray View Post
    they really know what they are doing and they are doing a great job for sure. Support is superb. They are fast and when you have a problem they immediately try to help you. Their update calendar is pretty good they are planning to release pretty cool stuff soon so i am pretty hyped for them too. A clean and understandable discord server is one another advantage too. Big thanks to the owner and support here. 10/10
    Last edited by YodaSales; 04-19-2021 at 07:22 PM.

  3. #3
    Yanmo's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Doesnt work like on video ! bad

  4. #4
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yanmo View Post
    Doesnt work like on video ! bad
    Hey Yanmo!
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues, however, any issue can be solved

    Please open a support ticket in the Skyrant discord server and the support team of Skyrant will be happy to guide and help you whenever needed.

    They are very friendly, i promise!
    Last edited by YodaSales; 04-15-2021 at 05:35 PM.

  5. #5
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LATEST UPDATE - OPEN SPOILER
    Our latest update has just been released, restart skyrant if you are still using it to start the autopatch.

    Latest Updates
    Toggle Key (custom hotkey)
    Hold Key (custom hotkey)
    Load new/load previous detected colors
    Autopatch name issue fixed
    Multiple minor bugs fixed.
    New userinterface

    Enjoy the latest update guys!






  6. #6
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OUR LATEST UPDATE - OPEN SPOILER
    We've just released a new update.

    * Change Display (Dual Monitor Support)
    * Change Resolution (4K and weird resolutions Support)
    * Remember Me option on Login.
    * Bunny Hop (Hold middle mouse)
    * UI Updated
    * Bugs fixed




    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    OUR PREVIOUS UPDATE
    Our latest update has just been released, restart skyrant if you are still using it to start the autopatch.

    Latest Updates
    Toggle Key (custom hotkey)
    Hold Key (custom hotkey)
    Load new/load previous detected colors
    Autopatch name issue fixed
    Multiple minor bugs fixed.
    New userinterface

    Enjoy the latest update guys!






  7. #7
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by YodaSales; 04-24-2021 at 01:36 PM.

  8. #8
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LATEST UPDATE - OPEN SPOILER
    [spoiler]We are happy to announce an update focussed at becoming even more user friendly then we already were!

    Updates / Changes:
    * New process, titles & signatures for safety (daily update).
    * Pre-defined color profiles before starting up. (Red, Yellow and Purple) - Custom is also still available.
    * Pre-defined weapon profiles - There is a new "Profiles" tab added into the tool for this.
    It contains 6 pre-made profiles, but you can also still save and load custom profiles.
    * A link button towards the tutorial video has been added in the Custom Outline Finder.
    * Minor GUI changes and bug fixes



    [/spoiler]

  9. #9
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JOIN OUR FORUMS
    forums.skyrant.net

  10. #10
    iHak's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    When's the next stock? I tried getting one but it said out of stock

  11. #11
    YodaSales's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    119
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iHak View Post
    When's the next stock? I tried getting one but it said out of stock
    Stock is refilled.

    Link: skyrantofficial.selly.store
    Last edited by YodaSales; 05-12-2021 at 04:27 PM.

  12. #12
    lybiv's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Pending Verdict on Dispute

    Dispute between YodaSales (Defender) and lybiv (Disputer). View Dispute thread

    Dispute starts: 06-20-2021 01:09 PM

    Dispute ends: 07-04-2021 01:09 PM

    Purchased this yesterday and upon receiving the product I was unable to get it in working order. I contacted the seller through shoppy for support and had to ask for a discord invite as I was not provided one on purchase. Talking to one of the admins showed them me setting up the software and it not working properly and they were unable to assist me and told me they would be in contact the next day. The discord seems to have been deleted or I was simply removed from it because today I was no longer in the server. I tried all troubleshooting solutions on the forums and still nothing. Now I have a product that is not in working condition and I am unaware as to where I can receive the support I require. Overall disappointed.

  13. #13
    Trullo's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Originally Posted by lybiv View Post
    Purchased this yesterday and upon receiving the product I was unable to get it in working order. I contacted the seller through shoppy for support and had to ask for a discord invite as I was not provided one on purchase. Talking to one of the admins showed them me setting up the software and it not working properly and they were unable to assist me and told me they would be in contact the next day. The discord seems to have been deleted or I was simply removed from it because today I was no longer in the server. I tried all troubleshooting solutions on the forums and still nothing. Now I have a product that is not in working condition and I am unaware as to where I can receive the support I require. Overall disappointed.
    +1 on this.

    bought the lifetime license because I saw so many good vouches about this product but it was too good to be true. The product was trippy at best, the accuracy was off (I had times where it would just randomly trigger and shoot a wall etc.. and this was just one of the issues that happened on a consistent basis) so I played around with the settings as they (Skyrant team) advised-- used the official settings via their forums and it didnt work. My screen resolution is also supported based on their criteria. In the end, it never got to a point where its usable in matches.

    I tried putting a constructive criticism in elitepvpers on their thread but it got deleted which I later found out that when they released a cheaper version (ViperCheats) that elitepvpers and skyrant team are working together (proof below, I linked an img) which explains why their thread is flooded with positive reviews.

    They promised some new features like aimbot etc.. but this never got delivered and the thread post about this, as you guessed it -- it was deleted on their official forums, citing reasons of safety which I am skeptical but will give them the benefit of the doubt.

    Their pricing options are also inconsistent, I bought lifetime license which was the only option at the time then later on Skyrant team brought back their cheaper license option (monthly, trial). I checked right now and they're back to just giving you a lifetime license as the only option to get their product.

    Overall, it just wasnt the ideal experience and I cant help but be sketchy due to inconsistencies of not just the product but how they handle their business.

    Hopefully ownedcore is not with this guys and delete threads that says it for what it is.



    if img above is not working, link here: skyrant — ImgBB
    Last edited by Trullo; 06-20-2021 at 09:06 PM.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search