Private Valorant Cheat - Slotted - Verification menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zerqua_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys don't buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is a scammer he blocked me on telegram after receiving 110€ from me

Private Valorant Cheat - Slotted - Verification
    sternchen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between Kajiiama (Defender) and sternchen (Disputer). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 04-10-2021 09:04 AM

Dispute ends: 04-24-2021 09:04 AM

Ok, this guy is a scammer. thank god i dont care about the money, but i hope you used vpn connections mate. police is informed with everything i had, i recorded the whole thing in video, have fun with my 125€, you will have to pay way more than that

if you got scammed by this scum, just contact me, every information more will get his punishment higher

he deleted me after i paid him, screenshots here with every proof:

Scammer Kajiiama @ ownedcore - Album on Imgur

you can connect the dots, telegram @ in post + telegram profile, verification code via pm here, etc.

you are fucked mate, you tried the wrong guy this time

Kajiiama's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sternchen View Post
    Ok, this guy is a scammer. thank god i dont care about the money, but i hope you used vpn connections mate. police is informed with everything i had, i recorded the whole thing in video, have fun with my 125€, you will have to pay way more than that

if you got scammed by this scum, just contact me, every information more will get his punishment higher

he deleted me after i paid him, screenshots here with every proof:

Scammer Kajiiama @ ownedcore - Album on Imgur

you can connect the dots, telegram @ in post + telegram profile, verification code via pm here, etc.

you are fucked mate, you tried the wrong guy this time
    Never talked to you but you should be able to chargeback on paypal if you really paid someone else, also "police is informed" was such a funny story, idk for what provider you are working right now but you paid for something basically illegal so you are such a clown. Get the fuck out of my thread.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kajiiama View Post
    Never talked to you but you should be able to chargeback on paypal if you really paid someone else, also "police is informed" was such a funny story, idk for what provider you are working right now but you paid for something basically illegal so you are such a clown. Get the fuck out of my thread.
    😂 dude there are screenshots from your user, with my private message to your user as verification 🤣

and now you changed your telegram handle to the same which you used to scam the other one 😂

youll be fucked this time trust me, its not the first time i pushed something like this

paypal f4f cant be charged back, and you know that.

but we will see, just pray for you that you used a good non logging vpn this time? otherwise bye bye sad scammer life

Kajiiama's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sternchen View Post
    😂 dude there are screenshots from your user, with my private message to your user as verification 🤣

and now you changed your telegram handle to the same which you used to scam the other one 😂

youll be fucked this time trust me, its not the first time i pushed something like this

paypal f4f cant be charged back, and you know that.

but we will see, just pray for you that you used a good non logging vpn this time? otherwise bye bye sad scammer life
    Huuuuh okay buddy. I only changed telegram because you got scammed as i see so because people are taking my identity to scam other people, i try to counter that by doing that, this is as simple.

Also i just examined your "proof" of scam, this is very easy to do this kind of photoshop shit with the "verification code" since i didn't receive any private message of this or you have probably just right click and inspect element.

You surely feel the soul of a misunderstood genius with doing that but you already got reported on ownedcore. People who work for other provider to interfere with other people's activities is seriously disgusting. Get a life buddy, for real.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Streamable Video u sure about that? 😂

pretty sure any mod can and will check your private messages and then youre fucked hahahaha man sad life from your side
    Last edited by sternchen; 04-11-2021 at 06:14 AM.

IxyzShop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually reselling this, i have purchase 5 keys, create a ticket on ixyz discord for more informations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12