Private Valorant Cheat - Slotted - Verification menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kajiiama's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Valorant Cheat - Slotted - Verification

discontinued
    Last edited by Kajiiama; 04-26-2021 at 03:02 PM. Reason: April news / new slots

Private Valorant Cheat - Slotted - Verification
  2. Thanks IxyzShop (1 members gave Thanks to Kajiiama for this useful post)
    Droppedpjk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trade Status: Trading

Currently suspecting this is a scam.

He erased the history on telegram and I have a picture for it. Stay clear until I have updated.

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Droppedpjk View Post
    Trade Status: Trading

Currently suspecting this is a scam.

He erased the history on telegram and I have a picture for it. Stay clear until I have updated.

I don't have any slots open left actually and i never talk to you on telegram, be aware of potential scammers, i always require an ID verification before selling anything.
    Also i don't sell when my slots are already sold out.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kajiiama View Post

I don't have any slots open left actually and i never talk to you on telegram, be aware of potential scammers, i always require an ID verification before selling anything.
    Also i don't sell when my slots are already sold out.
    What are you talking about. You specifically said that you had 1 slot open, told me to answer a few questions. I answered them, you then asked for payment, I confirmed the payment through paypal, and then you erased everything and didn't respond. This is why I am suspecting this is a scam.

Why did you erase the telegram messaging and remove your profile picture (blue hair anime girl) on telegram? This is extremely shady. I'll give it some time to see if you are still waiting on the payment to pull through on your end.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet (You'll notice in the image that this is your telegram tag)

I will post the image of our conversation in telegram WITH my ID verification after I have confirmed that no service was provided.

EDIT: You've had hours to reply in telegram to reply with anything, your choice to not say a word through telegram is shady.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Picture taken with my phone as per your instruction in the telegram message.
    Last edited by Droppedpjk; 03-06-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As already explained above, I did not speak to you on telegram, you probably spoke with a scammer, I no longer have an open slot so it is impossible that I made you pay anything. Also your current screenshot shows nothing concrete, I hope you can get your money back if you have had problems with an impostor.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As already explained above, I did not speak to you on telegram, you probably spoke with a scammer, I no longer have an open slot so it is impossible that I made you pay anything. Also your current screenshot shows nothing concrete, I hope you can get your money back if you have had problems with an impostor.
    You must be joking that someone would specifically impersonate you with your exact telegram tag. You provided the same stream-able here AND typing payment as "paiement" is one the dead give aways.

You choosing to not respond telegram after the exchange is also a dead give away. Should I post your paypal next lmao?

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must be joking that someone would specifically impersonate you with your exact telegram tag. You provided the same stream-able here AND typing payment as "paiement" is one the dead give aways.

You choosing to not respond telegram after the exchange is also a dead give away. Should I post your paypal next lmao?
    I will repeat myself one very last time. I have never spoken to you on telegram and yes sorry to tell you that it is possible to easily scam people on the internet if the person in question is pretending to be someone else. My only telegram is "Kajiiama" as described on the post. You are free to send screenshots anyway, I have absolutely no problem with that, I don't need to defend myself against false accusations, especially since I already have a community built around my cheat, loyal buyers who keep me alive so it doesn't matter if I don't sell 2 unfortunate slots. Especially since I have already sold the slots in question.

Thenoobshow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So i shud not trust this guy?

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thenoobshow View Post
    So i shud not trust this guy?
    You can see on telegram what really happen but it seems that things are back to normal for him, idk.

Zerqua_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between Kajiiama (Defender) and Zerqua_ (Disputer). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 04-02-2021 11:53 AM

Dispute ends: 04-16-2021 11:53 AM

don't trust, this is a scam i paid 110€ and he blocked me on telegram and erased the history

Zerqua_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahahah this mother fucker send me the exact same thing

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (71%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account created recently to harm me on my 2 thread, don't believe what it says.

Currently there are no more slots available so that makes the story even less credible.

Zerqua_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay don't believe what iam saying and you'll loose 110€ then he'll try to sell you a -50% lifetime sub if you accept he'll take more money and block you, if not he'll block you but taking only 110€

MarmiN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got 1 slot left now, selling for 110€ BTC or 125€ PayPal F&F (monthly subscription / 31 days)
    Read everything bellow please IMPORTANT.

Note : I do not looking for vouches. My software is PRIVATE and I am living good with my actual customers.
    (Precision : I am asking for identity card or driver license sometimes so be aware of that. I won't stock these informations this is ONLY for security purpose.)

Also i am the only one to sell this !
    Telegram : @Kajiiama

March news :
    - Gadget ESP for Killjoy, Cypher...
    - Auto heal bot for sage. (Only for sage now)
    - Added recoil control system. (i dunno why but everyone wanted that)
    - Added possibility to bind toggle aimbot on keyboard or mouse. (since for some reason people can't just left click ???)
    - A lot of security changes again.

Soon :
    - Adding emplacements on map for best smoke possibility. (You will basically see where to smoke with for example : omen)

REQUIREMENTS & STATUS

Supported Anticheats: Vanguard - Undetected since launch and never been detected once
    Supported OS: Windows 10 1803-latest one (x64)
    Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD
    Support fullscreen and any resolution

CONDITIONS

1.1. For those who are HWID ban, do not even try to contact me you will be rejected as soon as you arrive and above all do not even try to lie to me, if you lied to me and you are HWID ban I will find out very quickly and you will be permanently banned from my small community with immediate effect and you will no longer have access to my product.

1.2. Don't use other Valorant provider cheat when using MY product. Security reasons. If you get banned because you used more than 2 software on Valorant, this just can't be mine. Be aware of this.
    However you can still use any other cheat software on the other different games but be careful I don't recommend it.

1.3. HWID reset are on demand, just contact me and this will be reset in few minutes if i'm online and few hours if i'm disconnected and please, don't abuse it.

1.4. Only LEGIT people will be taken, you can't play rage with my software, I recommend to be at least platinum or rather, to have a good gaming experience. All my actuals customers are immortal / radiant player, they even played versus well-known pro players for some and didn't getting called out. You just can't if you play good with my software settings.

F.A.Q.

Is your software internal ?
    My software is internal, there is no menu, you cannot configure the way you want to play yourself. Not for now anyway. Everything is pre-configured to give you an advantage during your matches.

How many this will cost for being part of this ?
    If you are accepted after verification, you will need to pay 110€ for your place with us for a period of 1 month.
    If you pay with Paypal this cost 125€.

How many time do we need to wait for the slots to open ?
    You have to wait until a user does not renew with us. (Which is the case right now, 2 slots open) Keep in mind that you can join us at any time if the previous people have been refused for any reason on the verification identity control.

How many slots are currently open ?
    There is 2 slots open right now, I will edit this number everytime someone join us. [25/25]

Why can't we confgure ourself the settings in your software ?
    For obvious security reasons, I previously specified above that I do not allow players who play with rage parameters, if I accept a player who claimed not to use rage parameters and he part of it, it will cause us trouble later. And besides, I hate players who just want to hurt all ranked games. Actually there is a simple ESP and a true legit aimbot.

What paiement method do you takes ?
    I prefer BTC paiement [Added Paypal recently]
    You have been warned, do not try to negotiate for amazon card or PSC, it will be no.

Since when do you start this software ?
    Since September 2020. No issues, no bans or anything like that since the launch. Also if any issues occure, i will obviously help you if something goes wrong.

Can we get refund in case you can't solve the problem or for anything else ?
    I will solve your problem for sure if this happen, no refund can be maid.

Any preview of it ?
    Yes bellow. If you are getting accepted and paid, you will get what you paid for and every instructions will be clearly noted on telegram.

How many time it takes for update ?
    As soon as i am online. All users will be compensated 48 hours even though I take 30 minutes to update new versions.

PREVIEW SIMPLE ESP/AIM
    https://streamable.com/b29i9x

CONTACT
    Telegram: @Kajiiama
    I bought a slot from this guy a week ago and i didn't got any problem, this is the best (semi-private) cheat on the market, every other provider are just detected shit.. I am playing with this since a week now and i didn't got called out or banned at all. He didn't mention in the thread that this is streamproof and there is a hwid spoofer built in to protect every user of getting banned. i know he doesn't give a fuck of review like he said on telegram but i see people fake discredite him and this piss me off.

16. Thanks Kajiiama (1 members gave Thanks to MarmiN for this useful post)
    karmin212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh my god i finally found someone with a working private cheat, at first glance this guy is extremely serious and professional he doesn't laugh when he asks us the steps to follow to finally be able to buy the cheat but after about thirty minutes I sent the payment on paypal since I do not have BTC and instantly after receiving the payment he invited me to the telegram group with the other customers and I am very surprised to see that it is not a scam after being fooled so many times.

I was able to try for 1 day only because I bought my liscence yesterday so far but I had no problem installing and it is very easy to install, the aimbot is amazing and almost not visible to allies or enemies the wallhack works as promised and as seen on the video preview.

Nothing to say for the moment I honestly hope that it is really not detected but I will come back in 1 month when my subscription is finished to give a better opinion.

18. Thanks Kajiiama (1 members gave Thanks to karmin212 for this useful post)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast