🤖OneUp🤖⚡VALORANT⚡AIM+ESP+TDM⚡✅Brand New & Undetected✅ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

OneUpBrad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🤖OneUp🤖⚡VALORANT⚡AIM+ESP+TDM⚡✅Brand New & Undetected✅

Valorant OneUp™

Windows 7/10
    CPUS: INTEL / AMD

Information:

Streamproof On OBS and Discord
    Works for all W10 Versions & supports all CPUs
    No complicated setup process

Features:

Configurable Aim (Humanised Functions)
    Configurable Esp
    FOV
    Smoothing
    Many More

PRICES:
    1 Month Only: $80

https://streamable.com/9njfcu

Purchase Here
    Check out One-Up on Sellix

Discord
    OneUp™

Last edited by OneUpBrad; 08-15-2021 at 03:32 PM.

🤖OneUp🤖⚡VALORANT⚡AIM+ESP+TDM⚡✅Brand New & Undetected✅
    Pound's Avatar Banned The Chosen One CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (78%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought I'd leave some feedback for any potential buyers.

First of all, if you're looking for a reliable and efficient Valorant cheat, this one isn't for you.
    The price, set at $75 a month, is pretty steep compared to what you're actually getting out of the cheat.

The aimbot doesn't function, so you're essentially paying $75 per month for an ESP cheat (which normally costs around $40/month at best).

Not only that, but the amount of times this cheat crashes is insane.
    I've tested many other cheats for Valorant (ie. Securecheats, Hypecheats, Revive, IronDome, etc) and OneUp seems to be the worst in terms of security and efficiency.
    If you don't mind the game crashing constantly, this one's good for you.

I'd also like to mention that the cheat isn't working right now, and hasn't been for a while.
    If you join the Discord server, you'll notice many of the customers claiming they've purchased a month sub but only managed to play with the cheat for a couple of days at best.
    OneUp, the reseller, claims the developer is "not replying", yet doesn't seem to know much more than that.

TL;DR
    At best, this cheat is mediocre, and doesn't compete properly with the other cheats I've listed above.
    Their support is slow, the developer is always up in the air, and the loader crashes your PC frequently.
    Their aimbot doesn't work, either.

If you're okay with paying $75/month for essentially a Valorant ESP cheat that crashes half the time, I recommend buying a sub for this cheat.
    If not, I suggest you look elsewhere.

(This is in no means a post intended to criticize or spread hateful information; I only intend state what I've noticed as a customer and as an experienced cheat user)

3. Thanks dogwater, OneUpBrad, dark9081 (3 members gave Thanks to Pound for this useful post)
    MrParanoyd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Valorant sorry but i have to say that the hack is either detected or it is just shit just got a perma ban on my 2nd account and i will also give the review in every forum i'm sorry
    50 euros paid for a week of garbage, thank you very much and if you write something in the discord against the hack that is not positive will be removed from the discord WARNING DO NOT BUY THE HACK FOR VALORANT YOU WILL BE BANNED

kircher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, appreciate the info. New to this site and valorant hacks in general.

Do you have any reccomendations? money is not an object, looking for something extremely secure. Almost every thread on here that I can find has been spam posted by the same account all over the site, or is absolute dog shit.

Please point out some so I can go check them out! Cash in hand lol

Wiu12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa