🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

VarsityValorant's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 20€ Month - Lifetime for 40€🔥

(Stream-proof)
    Harrisons Val-Key supports:
    - Supported OS: Win10 (All Builds).
    - Supports FullScreen.
    - Stream Proof.
    - Supported CPUs Intel & AMD

Shoppy - Our Store
    Discord - Server
    Last edited by VarsityValorant; 01-22-2021 at 04:59 PM.

🔥 [ Harrison´s Val-Key ] Aimbot 10€ Month 🔥
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE V 1.2
    -added aim enemies through walls using abilities

Walls aint safe!! - YouTube

UPDATE V 1.3
    -added Fullscreen support
    -added bunch of configs

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 2.0
    > AIM-TOGGLE KEY! (MOST REQUESTED FEATURE)
    > General Bug Fixes
    > AIMING ON DEAD BODIES FIX!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out HarrisonsValkey on Sellix Our shop.
    New discord . Harrison's Val-Key

XxRangexX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Val-key Review:

Overview:
    Val-key is currently in early stages and thus very basic but do not let that fool you and please read the rest of my review.

Aimbot:
    I was unable to get the aimbot function of the hack to work and so I can not comment on how that functions.

Aim-assist:
    This is the main thing you should and will be using if you purchase val-key, it's very easy to setup and use, no complicated instructions to follow. The aim-assist is very powerful due to its smooth and subtle nature, it can drastically improve your aim whilst also not looking like an aimbot, the price of val-key is worth it for this feature alone.

Support:
    The support offered on Discord is amazing, the responses are fast, helpful and to the point, you will have no issues at all setting up and getting val-key to work for you.

Cons:
    - There is no in-game menu at all, you cannot change any settings on the fly.
    - When you toggle the aim-assist on/off there is no notifcation, that means if you toggle it whilst playing, you never know if it's on or not until you're aiming/shooting at someone.
    - Very basic.
    - The no-recoil doesn't seem to work for me (mostly on targets further away and when I hold the shoot key down, the gun still starts to aim up).

Price:
    The price is extremely cheap and reasonable, although Val-Key is very basic right now with very limited features, the aim-assist alone is worth the price you're paying. I would personally get in now whilst it is cheaper because I'm sure as updates occur the price will go up to reflect that. I think they could probably charge more for this than they are.

Conclusion:
    For the price you're paying, if you're interested purchase a month subscription and see how you get on, worst case scenario is you spent a very small amount of money and it isn't for you. I likely think however, once you purchase you will then proceed to buy the lifetime after your month is up because it's totally worth it at the price point. I for one am looking forward to the future updates that are to come.

mdamer12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought it but it's a total scam, it's a free code you can find on the internet when you google "va-lol-rant" and I made my own free cheat with the source code of it, don't recommend anyone to buy it!
    it's also misses all of the shoots, and doesn't have a smooth, you will be called out in every match for your wired snaps, while it also misses the shoots, save your money for a good "cheat" not for this free one.