WTS Tera EU Golds 3eur/100k Mystel/Yurian/Seren menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

gandra01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Tera EU Golds 3eur/100k Mystel/Yurian/Seren

-3 EUR/100k golds via friends and family [paypal method]
    -3.25EUR/100k golds via goods and services [paypal method]
    -1000TT[only tradeable items] 30euro [paypal method]
    -other special deals(eg: equipment sets, mounts, costumes etc)[only on request]

Contact on Skype: grandra015

Contact on Discord: gandra01#9700

Payment via Paypal/Skrill

Instructions for transaction:

At payment note please write for example:"TERA EUROPE gold, 1000k gold for 30euro, my character name is ............" [you fill dots with your character name][make sure its level 70, that way it wont be suspicous.

After payment is done we will talk on discord and arrange a place where we will meet ingame.

DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING INGAME. After you get the gold you can leave. I will never ask you for giving gold back after the trade. Be aware of people pretending to be me.

Thank you for choosing my service. If you have any friends who are interested in the service please reffer me to them.

WTS Tera EU Golds 3eur/100k Mystel/Yurian/Seren
    TR0PIK's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just brought from him, super fast (3 minutes) and smooth. I started with the "-3.25EUR/100k golds via goods and services [paypal method]" to make sure he was legit. He is! I recommend.
    He also speak a good english and he's friendly