Tera Memeslash Script | Working on EU/RU/NA | Undetected | Private Proxy + working SP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thieve's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tera Memeslash Script | Working on EU/RU/NA | Undetected | Private Proxy + working SP

Selling Projectile exploit script + private version of proxy, currently working on NA/RU as of 2/16/2018 -UNDETECTED-. Ghost flank available in the script + godmode ( mobs/bosses/bams/players can't hit you ) and a working Skill prediction module. Projectile script supports 6 classes ( Valkyre, Ninja, Gunner, Sorcerer, Priest, Archer ).

I'll provide you with a full guide and list of commands. Also free updates for future patches to all customers. Price is currently 35$. Paypal friend and family supported or Steam giftcard. To buy the script and/or ask more info send me a private message here on forums and I'll provide you withmy Discord.
    Last edited by Thieve; 02-17-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Tera Memeslash Script | Working on EU/RU/NA | Undetected | Private Proxy + working SP
    Thieve's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still selling, currently sold to 3 happy customers. Send me a private message for proof and feedback review!

Also updated payment methods, contact me for more info.

xblade2k7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm send!

iso109's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EU not working?

mkaboos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTB memeslash if its still working

imkreze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thieve View Post
    Selling Projectile exploit script + private version of proxy, currently working on NA/RU as of 2/16/2018 -UNDETECTED-. Ghost flank available in the script + godmode ( mobs/bosses/bams/players can't hit you ) and a working Skill prediction module. Projectile script supports 6 classes ( Valkyre, Ninja, Gunner, Sorcerer, Priest, Archer ).

I'll provide you with a full guide and list of commands. Also free updates for future patches to all customers. Price is currently 35$. Paypal friend and family supported or Steam giftcard. To buy the script and/or ask more info send me a private message here on forums and I'll provide you withmy Discord.
    I want to get it