6 Top 3's and plenty of tier 1's, ranked gear etc menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

onceknownaseuro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 Top 3's and plenty of tier 1's, ranked gear etc

Kinda too lazy to bother checking and listing all my achievements, characters and stuff like that as i they dont really matter considering the account im looking to sell so basically the main info: Theres a lvl 75 Marauder with 306 legacy gear and weapons (no setbonuses) that has a top 3 from s8, s9 and s10, tier 1s from s7 up to s10 including etc. Lots of expensive outfits and what not unlocked. A lvl 70 Sentinel with a top 3 from s10 and tier 1s from s8, s9, s10. A lvl 70 Powertech with pretty much the same tier 1s. A second marauder lvl 70 with these same tier 1s more or less and a top 3 from s8 just like the one my main one has. Eh what else, a lvl 70 Sniper with a s9 tier one, a lvl 70 Vanguard with some tier 1s and a top 3 from s8. Got like 4-5 alt Powertechs with tier 1st from s9, plenty of more Marauders with such as well, some Sentinels too etc. Plenty of ranked gear and weapons in legacy storage from seasons 7, 8, 9, 10. A guild with a flag ship on Pub side. Probably missed lots of other stuff as well but i dont remember these things anymore really. Around 800 cc's available, pretty much no credits though, been poor as hell then again havent been into the game for a long, long time except the occasional monthly log or so and a quick level up of my main to 75 and some minor 306 grind, apart from that its an account thats been gathering a lot of dust over the past half an year or more and an account that im looking to get rid of as i have absolutely zero interest in playing. Whoever wants to play and own an account that might already give out who i am to some of the older players (if those still play at all), can reach me via PM here and we can talk details, although from now i would like to point out that i wont go below 600 euros in terms of a price since even though swtor is long gone for me, my account itself has had a LOAD of grind, memories and at some point yes, even passion invested, so it kinda holds a special meaning even though im permanently "out of business" in terms of swtor nowadays and even tho im looking forward to getting rid of it, it still needs to be for a decent price. I accept only PayPal as a form of payment. I'm willing to take the time and make some screenshots in case of serious interest from someone not already aware of the account being sold. Aight, so any further questions or enquiries - once again over PM. Cheers!

6 Top 3's and plenty of tier 1's, ranked gear etc
    rtsdfdxrsegfdx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on discord .........#1068