Gamereasy.com [Cheap And Fast] +*Review*+ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xiongyunqiang's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamereasy.com [Cheap And Fast] +*Review*+

GAMEREASY.COM

When originally on the search for Gold Sellers, i came across this site, Gamereasy. By far its ones of the more attractive sites, and has a real professional look. Thousands of successful transactions and many of them are mine for sure.

So, i can trust this site in handling money orders, they use many different payment types, one of my most commonly used is PP. They also give you a % of the money you spend back on the online store, this is only like 3% or something marginal but its something hey! Ive bought over 30000k gold from them on wow over the years, and seen the reduction in prices quite quickly after each patch of a game or each expansion. 2weeks ago 1000k on Star Wars the old republic 7.9USD.

Most of the time there is a deal going on, currently its FIFA 14 Coins, extra 5% coins when you buy from them. This deal happens over most of the games, first 2 weeks Gw2 was out, there was 5% and 10% due to the rate that they would get gold is a lot lower. And therefore there were slower transactions however, you always get your gold!

Pros:
    1. Online account to keep on track of your transactions.

2. They contact you via mobile/email/account mailing systems to check you are buying gold for a specific character when its a high amount. (Helps out a lot, also a security reason and so you can't just dispute the payment, as they obviously record the call)

3. English isn't their first language by the phone calls i have had, however they do understand; they do speak very clearly and its easy to understand.

4. Fast delivery, and if its not with you, or they have not contacted you, they have a live support team and just sending a mail online works to get an answer to why they haven't sent the gold.(usually sent within 12 hours or less Swtor credits is fast – half an hour at most most days).

5.Variety of games to choose from.

6. Cheaper gold than most sites i have seen.

7. Both EU and US ++++

8.Always in stock

9.Very Responsive to issues with the payment/mailing system or troubles when sending gold. - These are just availability, when they can catch you while your online.

Cons:

1. Since using Gamereasy, i have received a few other message from other partner sites or something asking me in game if i wanted to buy gold etc. Before this i did not unless it was someone doing their rounds in SWTOR etc..

2. Newly added games = low stock = long wait. (GW2 i ordered 10G to get my professions up easily at the start took 3 days for the full amount to come through, drips and dabs where sent until the full amount racked up. Messages from 8 people.)

3. Headers are misinterpreted most of the time, When it says 150,000 satisfied customers on the GW2 Tab it means over the course they have been gold selling. (I came to the site when they only had 15,000 customers.)

That is all i can think of at the minute. But hopefully ive put another store on the gold selling map. If you have nay questions in relation to my review or just general questions about my transactions with Gamereasy.com feel free to ask.

Levi00's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moderation Note:

This is fake account, made by xiongyunqiang to leave himself positive feedback.
    Last edited by HI5; 05-04-2015 at 07:01 AM.

dolo111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else dealt with gamereasy, and if so can you please describe your experience. Thank you