WTB a level 50 legacy and valor 100 Assassin or Sorcerer account -  Paying well menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

remi87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB a level 50 legacy and valor 100 Assassin or Sorcerer account - Paying well

Hello Ownedcore

I'm looking to purchase a really geared out account with either an Assassin or Sorcerer. The account has to be legacy level 50 and the assassin or sorcerer has to be valor 100, or close to. The assassin or sorcerer has to have a full set or close to a full set of PvP conqueror gear, and a full set or close to a full set of PvE underworld gear or better (Kell Dragon gear). The alts don't really matter to me. I'm just looking for a geared assassin or geared sorcerer. I am PAYING WELL for one.

I have a lot of rep on another site that I can link to you. So if you have an epic sin or sorc account for sale, pm me, thanks

WTB a level 50 legacy and valor 100 Assassin or Sorcerer account -  Paying well
    remi87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking, bump

remi87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R